Mueller charges company that was not in existence at time of charge

Plaintiffs have sued Mueller for millions and have won...So who’s fake news

Where the fuck do you get your "info" and "conclusions"????....Does Hannity know you're pilfering quotes from his wishful-thinking diary?

In other words you can't find any grounds on which to disagree with me.

How could I EVER disagree with any Trump cult member who begins a retorts with......."The evidence continues to mount.....".....since such "evidence" was probably floating in your toilet bowl .??.................

WHAT A DISGRACE! Special Counsel Mueller Charged Russian Company Not in Existence at Time of Charge!

I watched a Reds game the other day and the Mets batted out of order
And thought how is that possible

Well
Geeze
I’m pretty sure mueller knows what he’s talking about and you don’t.

Now go back to watching Hannah and the imbeciles on faux news.

If you indict a company that wasn't in existence at the time of the indictment alleges wrong doing........

:lol:

As the defense attorney pointed out, Mueller did indict the "proverbial ham sandwich".

Last edited:
WHAT A DISGRACE! Special Counsel Mueller Charged Russian Company Not in Existence at Time of Charge!

Well
Geeze

If you indict a company that wasn't in existence at the time of the indictmentt.........

As the defense attorney pointed out, Mueller did indict the "proverbial ham sandwich".

And yet you believe garbage that simply isn’t true and you make up whatever your bile makes you want to believe.

That is why most of the world things your ilk is pathetic

Well
Geeze

If you indict a company that wasn't in existence at the time of the indictmentt.........

And yet you believe garbage that simply isn’t true and you make up whatever your bile makes you want to believe.

That is why most of the world things your ilk is pathetic

You're calling a report from Reuters on the court transcript garbage? Pathetic?

Really? Even though its in the court records?

Put down the freaking bong sparky.

A bit of background on the illustrious Mr, Hoft?

Ultra-conservative blogger Jim Hoft, a man whom progressive media watchdog Media Matters has called “the Dumbest Man on the Internet” came out of the closet Monday, a day after the Orlando massacre, and invited fellow gays to “come home” to the Republican Party and elect Donald Trump as president: “There is only one man who can lead this nation and protect all gays and all Americans. His name is Donald Trump,” he wrote. “In 2016 only one candidate will protect gays from another Islamist attack.”

Hoft is the owner of The Gateway Pundit, a prominent right-wing, anti-Obama political blog, known for committing gaffes here and there. (Hoft also proudly announced on his blog that a group called LGBT Phoenix had endorsed Donald Trump on Twitter, but the Twitter account turned out to be fake.)

Looks a little like a Naked Mole Rat don't he? :113:

Stupidest Man On Internet Apparently Gay, Still Stupid

hoft.jpg
naked-mole-rat.jpg

f you indict a company that wasn't in existence at the time of the indictment alleges wrong doing........

Its so damn easy to FOOL morons like Trump cult members......

Here....I'll make it simple for your half brain

Concord MANAGEMENT DID exist............

Concord Management decided to form an affiliate (Concord Catering) which did not exist at the time of the charges.....

NOW, rub those 2 brain cells you have and conclude.......DOES THE ABOVE EXEMPT CONCORD MANAGEMENT FROM BEING CHARGED????

Yes or NO?

Last edited:
f you indict a company that wasn't in existence at the time of the indictment alleges wrong doing........

Its so damn easy to FOOL morons like Trump cult members......

Here....I'll make it simple for your half brain

Concord MANAGEMENT DID exist............

Concord Management decided to form an affiliate which did not exist at the time of the charges.....

NOW, rub those 2 brain cells you have and conclude.......DOES THE ABOVE EXEMPT CONCORD MANAGEMENT FROM BEING CHARGED????

Yes or NO?

Rubbing Tiny's two remaining brain cells together could be catastrophic! :)

Well
Geeze

What is a disgrace is Gateway Pundit.

Where's McGarrett when ya need him?

Steve thinks Gateway Pundit is one of the most reliable and prestigious news sources on the Internets! :smile:
It is.
You just refuse to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp

Forum List

Back