Mueller files complaint against Manafort judge

I don't see why this trial means a damn thing as far as Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. That's what Mueller was hired to dig into, so why is he wasting his time and our money on this stuff? Hey, if Manafort did something illegal then fine, turn it over to the DOJ to prosecute the guy and press on with the main issue. Which is, did anyone in or out of the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to in any way influence the 2016 election? So far, I haven't seen diddly to suggest any illegal wrong-doing.

The trump alt right are hoping against hope.

Good move, Mueller: let the judge know that he is being watched and judged.

I have been. Which is why I know that the prosecution has been pretty shady this trial. I mean pretending as though you are ignorant of witness sequestration is pretty agregious. Witnesses are not supposed to be in the courtroom when other witnesses testify after the judge orders them not to be. To be saying “I thought it was alright” is nonsense.

That said. I don’t think Manafort is a saint. I’m pretty sure he did something. I’m just not sure they are going to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Apparently mueller isn’t either

Mueller team files complaint against Manafort trial judge over latest reprimand

That does not sound like the actions of someone who expects to win.

Nor does it seem wise while the trial is ongoing

Time to get out the case of Mueller Butthurt cream, industrial strength.

proxy copy.jpg

I see my shares in Vaseline, Inc., are about to split again.

I don't see why this trial means a damn thing as far as Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. That's what Mueller was hired to dig into, so why is he wasting his time and our money on this stuff? Hey, if Manafort did something illegal then fine, turn it over to the DOJ to prosecute the guy and press on with the main issue. Which is, did anyone in or out of the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to in any way influence the 2016 election? So far, I haven't seen diddly to suggest any illegal wrong-doing.

It doesn’t. Which is why the judge is so annoyed

Mueller team files complaint against Manafort trial judge over latest reprimand

That does not sound like the actions of someone who expects to win.

Nor does it seem wise while the trial is ongoing
Judge Ellis apologized to the Mueller team yesterday and told the jury to disregard his previous statements.
A well respected prosecutor, who has attended every session in the Manafort trial, stated the government has an airtight case against Manafort and predicts he’ll spend the rest of his natural life in prison.
Do you think Manafort should get away with not paying taxes on $65 million and money laundering? Obviously you do.

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?

Because he knows he's losing and wants an excuse.

Judge Ellis has ALWAYS been hard on the Prosecution. Which is the way it ought to be

It doesn't matter, it's just the media and the left want to claim a scalp and try and make Trump look bad. The left thinks it matters, which is hilarious.

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

I have been. Which is why I know that the prosecution has been pretty shady this trial. I mean pretending as though you are ignorant of witness sequestration is pretty agregious. Witnesses are not supposed to be in the courtroom when other witnesses testify after the judge orders them not to be. To be saying “I thought it was alright” is nonsense.

That said. I don’t think Manafort is a saint. I’m pretty sure he did something. I’m just not sure they are going to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt.

Apparently mueller isn’t either

The judge allowed the witness in the courtroom. That's the basis of the complaint against the court, fool.

but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

Nope. if he broke the law he needs to be in prison. Just like your hero, the shrilary. We simply want justice to be EQUAL. Something it wasn't under the obummer admin.

It doesn't matter, it's just the media and the left want to claim a scalp and try and make Trump look bad. The left thinks it matters, which is hilarious.
Lmao. You’re such an idiot. You obviously have no idea what Mueller’s crimes are or you don’t care which is more likely.
Admit it. You don’t care about law and order all you care about is your side winning no matter how many laws they have broken..

I believe in due process. I’m sorry you dont

Forum List

Back