Mueller files complaint against Manafort judge

The trump alt right are hoping against hope.

Good move, Mueller: let the judge know that he is being watched and judged.

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

Nope. if he broke the law he needs to be in prison. Just like your hero, the shrilary. We simply want justice to be EQUAL. Something it wasn't under the obummer admin.
im still laughing at your stupidity and bias. You far right wingers have tried and convicted Hillary in the court of public opinion but when the experts have looked at all the evidence every which way they have always decided there are no crimes and no reason to indict.

The experts helped her destroy the evidence you fucking idiot. They white washed the investigation into her illegal activities. That is as obvious as the wart on your nose.

That does not sound like the actions of someone who expects to win.

Gee, why would they doubt?

Nor does it seem wise while the trial is ongoing

What the fuck are you talking about? They have to do it while the trial is going on. You think they should wait until it's over? That's like waiting until you're dead to exercise.

I don't see why this trial means a damn thing as far as Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. That's what Mueller was hired to dig into, so why is he wasting his time and our money on this stuff? Hey, if Manafort did something illegal then fine, turn it over to the DOJ to prosecute the guy and press on with the main issue. Which is, did anyone in or out of the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to in any way influence the 2016 election? So far, I haven't seen diddly to suggest any illegal wrong-doing.

It doesn’t. Which is why the judge is so annoyed

If he's that annoyed then he shouldn't be hearing the case.

There is no requirement that any criminal wrongsoing had to be specific to collusion with Russia.

That’s all fine and good but present the case. Stop with this irrelevant evidence. Stop defining the court order. Be professional.

Professional?

Like Ellis complaining about facial expressions?

They've presented their case very well. Your preoccupation with the judges complaints over protocol has you missing the fact that Manafort is cooked.

Yes, facial expressions can influence the opinion of a jury. I have been an expert witness in multiple trials and on two of those occasions the judge admonished a lawyer for doing exactly that.

Mueller team files complaint against Manafort trial judge over latest reprimand

Judge Ellis apologized to the Mueller team yesterday and told the jury to disregard his previous statements.
A well respected prosecutor, who has attended every session in the Manafort trial, stated the government has an airtight case against Manafort and predicts he’ll spend the rest of his natural life in prison.
Do you think Manafort should get away with not paying taxes on $65 million and money laundering? Obviously you do.
Obviously you believe the Podesta and gates get to
So what’s your stupid point?

The government has an airtight case against Manafort and has a mountain of documented evidence to prove their case.

Idiots: but but we need to defend him because of.... Trump.

And, if that is indeed the truth, the government will win. They win 95% of the cases they take to trial. However, if the government loses, are you going to tear your heart out?
There’s less than a 1 % chance your criminal will walk.
Interesting you just described your fuhrer when you used the phrase “ he’s a fucking prick and has the ethics of a snake.”
Best description of your serial sex offender I’ve ever heard.

What the fuck are you talking about? They have to do it while the trial is going on. You think they should wait until it's over? That's like waiting until you're dead to exercise.
That’s pretty big talk to one of the politess members of this forum

I don't see why this trial means a damn thing as far as Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. That's what Mueller was hired to dig into, so why is he wasting his time and our money on this stuff? Hey, if Manafort did something illegal then fine, turn it over to the DOJ to prosecute the guy and press on with the main issue. Which is, did anyone in or out of the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to in any way influence the 2016 election? So far, I haven't seen diddly to suggest any illegal wrong-doing.

There is no requirement that any criminal wrongsoing had to be specific to collusion with Russia.

That’s all fine and good but present the case. Stop with this irrelevant evidence. Stop defining the court order. Be professional.
Irrelevant evidence? Lol
Have you been in the courtroom for the whole trial or are you just relying on your RW media’s bullshit?

I was unaware that you have to be in the courtroom to realize that testimony about clothes in his closet has no relevance to the charges made against him.

Have you been in the court the whole trial to determine the prosecution actually has evidence against him or have you just determined him guilty
Based on what the media has said?

The government has an airtight case against Manafort and has a mountain of documented evidence to prove their case.

And, if that is indeed the truth, the government will win. They win 95% of the cases they take to trial. However, if the government loses, are you going to tear your heart out?
Interesting you just described your fuhrer when you used the phrase “ he’s a fucking prick and has the ethics of a snake.”

No, based on case history there is a 5% chance he'll walk. I personally detest manafort. I absolutely believe he defrauded the US. I also know that the US Attorney passed on this case 13 years ago. The only reason why mueller brought this case forward is in an attempt to get trump. Yet another example of his lack of ethics.

Irrelevant evidence? Lol
Have you been in the courtroom for the whole trial or are you just relying on your RW media’s bullshit?

I was unaware that you have to be in the courtroom to realize that testimony about clothes in his closet has no relevance to the charges made against him.

Have you been in the court the whole trial to determine the prosecution actually has evidence against him or have you just determined him guilty
Based on what the media has said?
As I stated in a post in your thread you didn’t read, there was a former prosecutor on the news last night that has attended every session of this trial and has been the prosecutor before Judge Ellis 17 times.
You ought to learn how to read?
Are you a graduate of Trump University?

Stop being such a pansy ass.

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

Nope. if he broke the law he needs to be in prison. Just like your hero, the shrilary. We simply want justice to be EQUAL. Something it wasn't under the obummer admin.
im still laughing at your stupidity and bias. You far right wingers have tried and convicted Hillary in the court of public opinion but when the experts have looked at all the evidence every which way they have always decided there are no crimes and no reason to indict.

And what happened to ALL YOUR EXPERTS Unreasonable/ They are now fired, or quit in disgrace. But what do you expect? The only thing your President; the community organizer could organize, was a circle jerk with the mullahs of Iran.

The experts helped her destroy the evidence you fucking idiot. They white washed the investigation into her illegal activities. That is as obvious as the wart on your nose.
Your tin foil hat fits you well. You watch way too much Fox or is it Infowars?
God damn you are a damaged liar..

And what happened to ALL YOUR EXPERTS Unreasonable/ They are now fired, or quit in disgrace. But what do you expect? The only thing your President; the community organizer could organize, was a circle jerk with the mullahs of Iran.
Hillary always get you conspiracy theorists (((((triggered))))))

No, based on case history there is a 5% chance he'll walk. I personally detest manafort. I absolutely believe he defrauded the US. I also know that the US Attorney passed on this case 13 years ago. The only reason why mueller brought this case forward is in an attempt to get trump. Yet another example of his lack of ethics.
Only reason? It couldn’t be that Mueller has volumes and volumes of damning evidence on Manafort is it?
Mueller has more ethics in his pinky than all you DEPLORABLES put together..
That’s why he was chosen for this investigation.

Airtight?

I don’t think you know what that means.

Even he prosecution is aware that their case is dependent on the jury believing the testimony of a man who admitting being a criminal and a liar and defrauding the defendant. That’s not air tight by a long shot

Stop being such a pansy ass.
Well...ya might be half right

If the DEPLORABLES get this worked up over a trial of an obvious criminal they just may lose their fucking minds when Trump is put on trial.

Guess who will be watching and loving it?
069DA6E7-47B7-48B4-AD11-4C5A6A50C580.jpeg

Only reason? It couldn’t be that Mueller has volumes and volumes of damning evidence on Manafort is it?
Mueller has more ethics in his pinky than all you DEPLORABLES put together..
That’s why he was chosen for this investigation.

If he does why didn't the AUSA file the charges back then?

Forum List

Back