Mueller files complaint against Manafort judge

The government has an airtight case against Manafort and has a mountain of documented evidence to prove their case.

Idiots: but but we need to defend him because of.... Trump.

Airtight?

I don’t think you know what that means.

Even he prosecution is aware that their case is dependent on the jury believing the testimony of a man who admitting being a criminal and a liar and defrauding the defendant. That’s not air tight by a long shot
Airtight is the word the former prosecutor used who has observed every minute of this trial. But I’m sure you know more from your easy chair.
Funny you’re still pulling for an obvious criminal who defrauded the United States because your devotion to the criminal president blinds your common sense.

The trump alt right are hoping against hope.

Good move, Mueller: let the judge know that he is being watched and judged.

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

Nope. if he broke the law he needs to be in prison. Just like your hero, the shrilary. We simply want justice to be EQUAL. Something it wasn't under the obummer admin.
im still laughing at your stupidity and bias. You far right wingers have tried and convicted Hillary in the court of public opinion but when the experts have looked at all the evidence every which way they have always decided there are no crimes and no reason to indict.

The experts helped her destroy the evidence you fucking idiot. They white washed the investigation into her illegal activities. That is as obvious as the wart on your nose.

If there is no evidence against hillary, present it to a grand jury and let them decide rather than having political operatives decide they didn’t commit crimes

The government has an airtight case against Manafort and has a mountain of documented evidence to prove their case.

Airtight?

Even he prosecution is aware that their case is dependent on the jury believing the testimony of a man who admitting being a criminal and a liar and defrauding the defendant. That’s not air tight by a long shot
Airtight is the word the former prosecutor spoke who has observed every minute of this trial.
Funny you’re still pulling for an obvious criminal who defrauded the United States because your devotion to the criminal president blinds your common sense.

And, once again, if it is so "airtight" why didn't the AUSA file charges 13 years ago?

And, if that is indeed the truth, the government will win. They win 95% of the cases they take to trial. However, if the government loses, are you going to tear your heart out?
There’s less than a 1 % chance your criminal will walk.
Interesting you just described your fuhrer when you used the phrase “ he’s a fucking prick and has the ethics of a snake.”
Best description of your serial sex offender I’ve ever heard.

No, based on case history there is a 5% chance he'll walk. I personally detest manafort. I absolutely believe he defrauded the US. I also know that the US Attorney passed on this case 13 years ago. The only reason why mueller brought this case forward is in an attempt to get trump. Yet another example of his lack of ethics.
Only reason? It couldn’t be that Mueller has volumes and volumes of damning evidence on Manafort is it?
Mueller has more ethics in his pinky than all you DEPLORABLES put together..
That’s why he was chosen for this investigation.

If he does why didn't the AUSA file the charges back then?
You’re still perpetuating this vendetta with Mueller even though you KNOW almost everyone in Congress agreed Mueller has the most distinguished record and the most respect of anyone in Washington.
Guess who doesn’t command the respect of most?
Initials DT.

It doesn’t. Which is why the judge is so annoyed

If he's that annoyed then he shouldn't be hearing the case.

There is no requirement that any criminal wrongsoing had to be specific to collusion with Russia.

That’s all fine and good but present the case. Stop with this irrelevant evidence. Stop defining the court order. Be professional.
Irrelevant evidence? Lol
Have you been in the courtroom for the whole trial or are you just relying on your RW media’s bullshit?

I was unaware that you have to be in the courtroom to realize that testimony about clothes in his closet has no relevance to the charges made against him.

Have you been in the court the whole trial to determine the prosecution actually has evidence against him or have you just determined him guilty
Based on what the media has said?
As I stated in a post in your thread you didn’t read, there was a former prosecutor on the news last night that has attended every session of this trial and has been the prosecutor before Judge Ellis 17 times.
You ought to learn how to read?
Are you a graduate of Trump University?

So you admit you’re a flaming hypocrite

Airtight?

Airtight is the word the former prosecutor spoke who has observed every minute of this trial.

And, once again, if it is so "airtight" why didn't the AUSA file charges 13 years ago?
Trumpster is going back 13 years concerning a trial in August 2018.
You do love your criminals. What happened in your life to get you this way? Didn’t your mother give you enough affection?

Great move, Bob! First get on the judge's REAL BAD SIDE, then royally PISS HIM OFF some more! :113::21::auiqs.jpg::bye1::desk::bye1::auiqs.jpg::21::113:
So, what you’re saying is, judges should let personal feelings run their court instead of the rule of law

If he's that annoyed then he shouldn't be hearing the case.

There is no requirement that any criminal wrongsoing had to be specific to collusion with Russia.

That’s all fine and good but present the case. Stop with this irrelevant evidence. Stop defining the court order. Be professional.
Irrelevant evidence? Lol
Have you been in the courtroom for the whole trial or are you just relying on your RW media’s bullshit?

I was unaware that you have to be in the courtroom to realize that testimony about clothes in his closet has no relevance to the charges made against him.

Have you been in the court the whole trial to determine the prosecution actually has evidence against him or have you just determined him guilty
As I stated in a post in your thread you didn’t read, there was a former prosecutor on the news last night that has attended every session of this trial and has been the prosecutor before Judge Ellis 17 times.

How did you pull that one out of your ass?
My god man. You are one damaged deplorable. I’ve merely been reporting what a professional esteemed prosecutor who has been in the courtroom for every second of this trial had said.

Airtight?

Airtight is the word the former prosecutor used who has observed every minute of this trial. But I’m sure you know more from your easy chair.

Then he is clearly lying since even the prosecution admits that their case hinges on the testimony of an admitted criminal and liar

Just think about this logically. How air tight can a case that relies on an admitted liar be?

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

Yup, pretty sure we don't need a special prosecutor trying to find tax evaders. If you feel we do let's start the list with the likes of Warren Buffet

Airtight?

Then he is clearly lying since even the prosecution admits that their case hinges on the testimony of an admitted criminal and liar

Just think about this logically. How air tight can a case that relies on an admitted liar be?
Did you mind that Gotti was convicted on the testimony of not only an admitted liar but murderer too?

Yup, pretty sure we don't need a special prosecutor trying to find tax evaders. If you feel we do let's start the list with the likes of Warren Buffet
Did we need a special prosecutor to find adulterers?

Irrelevant evidence? Lol

How did you pull that one out of your ass?
My god man. You are one damaged deplorable. I’ve merely been reporting what a professional esteemed prosecutor who has been in the courtroom for every second of this trial had said.

Let’s see, how could anyone reach that conclusion:

You think I’m stupid for actually analyzing the evidence presented because i haven’t been there the entire trial, but you are sure he is guilty despite not being there because some unknown attorney in the media says so.

Yeah no hypocrisy there. Are you really this stupid or do you just pretend?

Airtight?

Listen very closely you fucking idiot.
I’m going to say this for the last time.
Mueller doesn’t even need Gate’s testimony.
He had mountains and mountains of incriminating evidence against Manafort. He dot’s every I and crosses every T. He’s the consummate professional and Manafort left a trail a hundred miles long of his guilt.
But you are quite amusing sticking up for a criminal because of your blind devotion to a bigger criminal: Trump

And, if that is indeed the truth, the government will win. They win 95% of the cases they take to trial. However, if the government loses, are you going to tear your heart out?
There’s less than a 1 % chance your criminal will walk.
Interesting you just described your fuhrer when you used the phrase “ he’s a fucking prick and has the ethics of a snake.”
Best description of your serial sex offender I’ve ever heard.

No, based on case history there is a 5% chance he'll walk. I personally detest manafort. I absolutely believe he defrauded the US. I also know that the US Attorney passed on this case 13 years ago. The only reason why mueller brought this case forward is in an attempt to get trump. Yet another example of his lack of ethics.
Only reason? It couldn’t be that Mueller has volumes and volumes of damning evidence on Manafort is it?
Mueller has more ethics in his pinky than all you DEPLORABLES put together..
That’s why he was chosen for this investigation.

If he does why didn't the AUSA file the charges back then?
You’re still perpetuating this vendetta with Mueller even though you KNOW almost everyone in Congress agreed Mueller has the most distinguished record and the most respect of anyone in Washington.
Guess who doesn’t command the respect of most?
Initials DT.

His career is "distinguished" because he does the wet work for the politicians who use him. That is not a ringing endorsement. The fact that he is RESPONSIBLE for over 100 million dollars having to be paid to injured parties, because of HIS Actions, is the only facts that matter. Facts that you choose to ignore because you are extremist partisan whore

Airtight?

I believe it was lack of evidence.

What’s changed now is they have Gates. So the ultimate question is does the jury believe the confessed criminal and liar.

Not really airtight

Airtight?

Trumpster is going back 13 years concerning a trial in August 2018.
You do love your criminals. What happened in your life to get you this way? Didn’t your mother give you enough affection?

The crimes that manafort is accused of date back thirteen years you 'tard. Are you really this stupid?

Forum List

Back