Mueller files complaint against Manafort judge

The trump alt right are hoping against hope.

Good move, Mueller: let the judge know that he is being watched and judged.

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

Nope. if he broke the law he needs to be in prison. Just like your hero, the shrilary. We simply want justice to be EQUAL. Something it wasn't under the obummer admin.
You’re an idiot and a fool to continue to harp on your Hillary obsession when she’s not on trial and never will be.
Is being a partisan jerk a prerequisite for becoming a mod?

I don't see why this trial means a damn thing as far as Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. That's what Mueller was hired to dig into, so why is he wasting his time and our money on this stuff? Hey, if Manafort did something illegal then fine, turn it over to the DOJ to prosecute the guy and press on with the main issue. Which is, did anyone in or out of the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to in any way influence the 2016 election? So far, I haven't seen diddly to suggest any illegal wrong-doing.

It doesn’t. Which is why the judge is so annoyed

If he's that annoyed then he shouldn't be hearing the case.

There is no requirement that any criminal wrongsoing had to be specific to collusion with Russia.

Robert Mueller will be ranked among some of the most famous prosecutors of the era...Marcia Clark, Ken Starr, Angela Corey and Mike Nifong...

The judge has every reason to be annoyed with the prosecution defying orders and wasting his time and tax payer money. He has every reason to be stopping irrelevant testimony to be going before the jury.

You seriously think pissing off the judge before the trial is over is a good idea?
but obviously you’re fine with Manafort defrauding the United States of America. You trump whores are pathetic.

I believe in due process. I’m sorry you dont
when did I say I didnt? Everything I said was factual. Once again you obviously don’t know the seriousness of the crimes Manafort committed or you don’t care. All u caring about is defending the indefensible.

Last edited:
I don't see why this trial means a damn thing as far as Russian Collusion in the 2016 election. That's what Mueller was hired to dig into, so why is he wasting his time and our money on this stuff? Hey, if Manafort did something illegal then fine, turn it over to the DOJ to prosecute the guy and press on with the main issue. Which is, did anyone in or out of the Trump campaign collude with the Russians to in any way influence the 2016 election? So far, I haven't seen diddly to suggest any illegal wrong-doing.
It doesn't matter, it's just the media and the left want to claim a scalp and try and make Trump look bad. The left thinks it matters, which is hilarious.
Lmao. You’re such an idiot. You obviously have no idea what Mueller’s crimes are or you don’t care which is more likely.
Admit it. You don’t care about law and order all you care about is your side winning no matter how many laws they have broken..

I know what muellers crimes are, he illegally attacked a scientist who he thought was the anthrax killer. Even when presented with solid scientific evidence that showed the scientist to be innocent mueller ignored that (a violation of his professional ethics) and continued the prosecution. That little fuckup has cost the American taxpayer 5 million or so bucks. He refused to review a case out of Boston where four innocent men were railroaded into life prison sentences so that a fbi informant could skate on multiple murder charges. Two of the men died in prison, that little fuckup cost we Americans 100 million dollars.

Your hero mueller is a fucking prick. He has the ethics of a fucking snake.

the judge apologized this morning, admitted he was wrong, and instructed the jury to disregard his remark.

...federal prosecutors sought Thursday to put their foot down -- filing a motion complaining that Judge T.S. Ellis III had unfairly admonished them in front of the jury. :eusa_naughty:

On Wednesday, Ellis ripped into prosecutors for letting a witness, IRS Agent Michael Welsh, sit in the courtroom before his testimony.

But in a five-page motion filed Thursday, Mueller deputy Andrew Weissmann and other attorneys on the team claimed Ellis had actually granted permission earlier in the trial for the witness to remain in the room during proceedings.

“The court’s reprimand of government counsel suggested to the jury—incorrectly—that the government had acted improperly and in contravention of court rules,” the prosecutors wrote. “This prejudice should be cured.”

Ellis responded by expressing regret in court Thursday.

“This robe doesn’t make me anything other than human,” Ellis said.

Referencing his earlier reprimand, Ellis said Thursday: “Any criticism of counsel should be put aside.”

There is no requirement that any criminal wrongsoing had to be specific to collusion with Russia.

That’s all fine and good but present the case. Stop with this irrelevant evidence. Stop defining the court order. Be professional.

Robert Mueller will be ranked among some of the most famous prosecutors of the era...Marcia Clark, Ken Starr, Angela Corey and Mike Nifong...
Theres been no more respected prosecutor in this country for the last few decades than Bob Mueller. That’s why he was picked for the job.

That’s all fine and good but present the case. Stop with this irrelevant evidence. Stop defining the court order. Be professional.
Irrelevant evidence? Lol
Have you been in the courtroom for the whole trial or are you just relying on your RW media’s bullshit?

Nope. if he broke the law he needs to be in prison. Just like your hero, the shrilary. We simply want justice to be EQUAL. Something it wasn't under the obummer admin.
if he did something wrong sure - but as others have said, zero to do with his core role right now. turn this over to another prosecutor and get back to the investigation.

Professional?

Like Ellis complaining about facial expressions?

They've presented their case very well. Your preoccupation with the judges complaints over protocol has you missing the fact that Manafort is cooked.

im still laughing at your stupidity and bias. You far right wingers have tried and convicted Hillary in the court of public opinion but when the experts have looked at all the evidence every which way they have always decided there are no crimes and no reason to indict.

<snip>

Which is still more than his Himmler-esque butt-buddy, Weissman, has.

His ancestors probably worked hand-in-hand with Soros

The government has an airtight case against Manafort and has a mountain of documented evidence to prove their case.

Idiots: but but we need to defend him because of.... Trump.

It doesn't matter, it's just the media and the left want to claim a scalp and try and make Trump look bad. The left thinks it matters, which is hilarious.
Lmao. You’re such an idiot. You obviously have no idea what Mueller’s crimes are or you don’t care which is more likely.
Admit it. You don’t care about law and order all you care about is your side winning no matter how many laws they have broken..

I know what muellers crimes are, he illegally attacked a scientist who he thought was the anthrax killer. Even when presented with solid scientific evidence that showed the scientist to be innocent mueller ignored that (a violation of his professional ethics) and continued the prosecution. That little fuckup has cost the American taxpayer 5 million or so bucks. He refused to review a case out of Boston where four innocent men were railroaded into life prison sentences so that a fbi informant could skate on multiple murder charges. Two of the men died in prison, that little fuckup cost we Americans 100 million dollars.

How is Mueller a “ prick and has the ethics of a fucking snake?”

Please be specific.

The government has an airtight case against Manafort and has a mountain of documented evidence to prove their case.

Idiots: but but we need to defend him because of.... Trump.

And, if that is indeed the truth, the government will win. They win 95% of the cases they take to trial. However, if the government loses, are you going to tear your heart out?

How is Mueller a “ prick and have the ethics of a fucking snake?”

Please be specific.

I gave you the specifics dude. Prosecuting a person that you KNOW to be innocent is the mark of a complete fucking asshole. He prosecuted an innocent man because he couldn't admit that he was wrong. That is as fucked up as you can get.

Forum List

Back