Mueller Just Got Assad's Ass Kicked

What happened? I have always been for accountability for our leaders and their team.
The more important question is, why dont you?

Nah, you crossed over....you used to be quick enough to see a hoax when it appeared. You can't play both sides anymore, TN...it's one way or the other.

Is Trump gonna do another Bill and have some rockets shot off?

Monica...is that you?
emo12.gif

The horse-faced turd uses the FBI he no longer runs or works for to raid the home and office of President's lawyer?

Uh...no. Not at all what he did. He came across evidence that warranted investigation for possible criminal behavior. But he didn't have the authority to investigate it. So he informed his superior, who instructed Mueller to hand it off to someone else who did have authority to investigate. Mueller hasn't been uninvolved since then.

Last edited:
The horse-faced turd uses the FBI he no longer runs or works for to raid the home and office of President's lawyer? Cohen doesn't even have a computer or smart phone to work on today....they took it all. So how is Cohen supposed to represent the President?....clearly deep-state fascism and illegal as all hell...and he knows it. So guess who 45 is going to take it out on....Bashar al Assad....we've never seen Trump this pissed.

104161766-GettyImages-519809258.600x400.jpg

kick%20ass.gif

that's the kind of president we can all be proud of

he deals with his personal issues by killing innocent people

yeah, that'll show mueller

you asshat

:rofl:

I understand what the OP is saying, but I believe he ain't gonna protect
Russian forces this time. Not if they are in the way.

That would be too good of an opportunity to pass on. Talk about deflection.
Squaring off with the Russians would be the perfect distraction.

He's gonna hit Syria and he's gonna hit them hard and the Russians better be
out of the way. (Iranians don't count...they're probably targeting them besides
the Syrians)

that's the kind of president we can all be proud of

he deals with his personal issues by killing innocent people

yeah, that'll show mueller

you asshat

:rofl:

Better get some rest, Doc Sock...you got modding duty all night.
binkybaby.gif

Coming soon (now that Lawyer/Client confidentiality is dead): Priests forced to reveal things told to them under The Seal of Confession. Forced by what means? I can't see left being upset by pulling out fingernails but I doubt they're yet ready for public crucifixion.

(Democrats-for-Sharia, however, are thumping the tubs for beheading though they are at a loss to 'splain how that might make anyone talk)

Forum List

Back