Mueller looking into whether Kushner sought to shake down Qatar

Wow...if true, that is pretty damning.

Isn't Qatar the country that has been aiding terrorists for a decade and was
called out and blockaded by Saudi Arabia?

Asking for a friend

That Putrid smell from the Oval Office is the rank stink coming from Trump and his family.

Kushner is in financial trouble as I am sure Trump is as well. Need to rape the taxpayer and shakedown our allies before your booted out. It is Trump's MO. Leave unpaid bills, bankruptcy and chaos where ever you go and whatever you touch.

This investigation is really getting stupid now...laughable....and the people are sick and tired of it...

Asking for a friend

But strangely, nobody called them on it until they declined to loan Jared money. Within weeks they were bombed attacked and sanctions were imposed about these things.

Way worse than Russia is being treated for trying to influence the election and threatening to bomb Florida

Asking for a friend

Hasn't Saudi Arabia aided terrorists?

This particular blockade was funky.
But I thought those ME nations posed no threat and they could flood into America.

The Saudis have no restrictions on immigration, even though nearly all the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. They’re not on the banned list. Trump has a hotel in Saudi Arabia. They’re you’re friends.

Asking for a friend

But I thought those ME nations posed no threat and they could flood into America.

The Saudis have no restrictions on immigration, even though nearly all the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis. They’re not on the banned list. Trump has a hotel in Saudi Arabia. They’re you’re friends.

Yes, it's all rather telling, isn't it?

The ban wasn't done to make the US safe, it was done to provoke or something like that.

Asking for a friend

Muslims a threat?
Who woulda thunk?

Asking for a friend

Sad how Bill Clinton let the 9-11 terrorists in.
Vetted them you know.

The Saudis are snakes. Smiling to your face to get your oil money and funding Bin Laden at every turn.

Snakes.

Getting back on topic. Mueller, I violated the Federal Tax Code in the 80's. Come at me bro.

The Saudis are snakes. Smiling to your face to get your oil money and funding Bin Laden at every turn.

Snakes.

Not any more a snake than the US govt then?

I mean, the US govt will support ANYONE.

They supported Pol Pot. Yeah, a guy who committed genocide on a massive scale.

The US could easily have supported Hitler.

Funded the Mujaheddin in Afghanistan.

Supported the Iranians and Iraqis in the Iran-Iraq War

Supported no end of dictators in Latin America, Pinochet, Branco, the Argentinian Junta, to name a few...

The US doesn't care, as long as it gets what it wants.

Forum List

Back