Mueller trying to rope President Trump into questioning

Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

Not gonna happen scumbag! Period. It won't happen. You can go ahead and end your witch hunt anytime now because President Trump ain't talking to you or your 17 angry democrat pals!
Republicans call it a perjury trap.

So he’s lying. Thank you
Nope. Mueller is GRASPING for straws because he has NOTHING....I would keep my mouth shut no matter if I was guilty or innocent,I ain't helping the damn cops do their job...fuck that.
How the fuck would you know?

Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

Not gonna happen scumbag! Period. It won't happen. You can go ahead and end your witch hunt anytime now because President Trump ain't talking to you or your 17 angry democrat pals!
Lol, you are right, but not for the reasons you included in you ridiculous little tantrum post.

tRump couldn't avoid perjuring himself. He can't tell the same story twice, and he has told so many lies that I doubt he knows what the truth is at this point.

So we aren't gonna see it.

Too bad, it would be epic.

What does Crooked Donnie have to be afraid of?

He says there is nothing there
Would YOU comply with a witch hunt against YOU? Hell no you wouldn't you would try and destroy the bastards trying to destroy you.

Ultimately, I think there will not be enough to indict Trump

But I think Lil Donnie and Kushner are going down

Will Trump risk a pardon?

For? And yes he would pardon them of course...hell they could actually claim executive privilege possibly....

Nixon testified, so did Reagan, so did Clinton

What makes Trump so special?
Those were LEGIT investigations. NOT investigations because the WHINY left lost the damn election...Plus Trump is not like ANY politician much less President ever thankfully.

Hate to tell you but Democrats have nothing to do with the investigation

Mueller is a Republican, appointed by Republicans
Rosenstein is also Republucan

This is a LEGIT investigation and already has over 30 indictments
You know damn well 17 of Mueller's pit bulls are democrats who donated to Clinton and allies...you aren't a dumb person....just misguided.

Irrelevant
They have the evidence or they don’t.

The investigation is being conducted by Republicans. Democrats have no power to conduct one

Would YOU comply with a witch hunt against YOU? Hell no you wouldn't you would try and destroy the bastards trying to destroy you.

For? And yes he would pardon them of course...hell they could actually claim executive privilege possibly....
It is far from a witch hunt

It is an investigation that has already indicted key members of Trumps administration.

I don’t think you know what a witch hunt is

Those were LEGIT investigations. NOT investigations because the WHINY left lost the damn election...Plus Trump is not like ANY politician much less President ever thankfully.

You know damn well 17 of Mueller's pit bulls are democrats who donated to Clinton and allies...you aren't a dumb person....just misguided.

Irrelevant
They have the evidence or they don’t.

The investigation is being conducted by Republicans. Democrats have no power to conduct one
Nope not irrelevant Its supposed to be an INDEPENDENT counsel NOT a counsel with ALL leftists doing the hunting etc where they can make up evidence as they go. Its not a legit investigation and never has been. Mueller is about as republican as Collins and Murkowski and McCain etc....liberals posing as republicans.

But what about the 19 angry democrats?
:crybaby:

It is far from a witch hunt

It is an investigation that has already indicted key members of Trumps administration.

I don’t think you know what a witch hunt is
LOL what members of the administration? Manafort was NEVER part of the administration he wasn't even part of the campaign when Trump won..

Trump should flip Mueller the bird, then flip all you liberal pukes the bird.
Unfortunately for him, president babyman's ego wont let him refuse the interview, as he knows how that makes him look.

Crooked Donnie is too cowardly to testify
He isn't dumb enough to testify...I would NEVER help a witch hunt take me down..that's the dumbest thing ever to do.

I think the left are losing hope that Mueller will take down Trump. So many dashed hopes, the recounts, impeachment, Trump starts a war, Trump crashes the economy none of the left's dreams have come true.

Unfortunately for him, president babyman's ego wont let him refuse the interview, as he knows how that makes him look.

Your frothing Trump hatred is noted, are you on Mueller's legal team? :icon_rolleyes:
Your affinity for sucking his butthole is also noted.

Team trump whooped your ass, we threw you to the ground and kicked dirt in your face while laughing :auiqs.jpg:

Your frothing Trump hatred is noted, are you on Mueller's legal team? :icon_rolleyes:
Your affinity for sucking his butthole is also noted.

Team trump whooped your ass, we threw you to the ground and kicked dirt in your face while laughing :auiqs.jpg:
Uh...okay.... You sound pretty smart....

Forum List

Back