Mueller trying to rope President Trump into questioning

Trump should flip Mueller the bird, then flip all you liberal pukes the bird.
Unfortunately for him, president babyman's ego wont let him refuse the interview, as he knows how that makes him look.

Your frothing Trump hatred is noted, are you on Mueller's legal team? :icon_rolleyes:
Your affinity for sucking his butthole is also noted.

Team trump whooped your ass, we threw you to the ground and kicked dirt in your face while laughing :auiqs.jpg:
Uh...okay.... You sound pretty smart....

I love rubbing salt in the left's wounds, Trump's victory on election night was the best election night ever! :eusa_dance:

Unfortunately for him, president babyman's ego wont let him refuse the interview, as he knows how that makes him look.

Your frothing Trump hatred is noted, are you on Mueller's legal team? :icon_rolleyes:

Team trump whooped your ass, we threw you to the ground and kicked dirt in your face while laughing :auiqs.jpg:

I love rubbing salt in the left's wounds, Trump's victory on election night was the best election night ever! :eusa_dance:
I'm very happy for you. Hey, retards deserve happiness too, right?

I thought liberals were smart, educated, how did some amateur crush you and become POTUS?

I thought liberals were smart, educated, how did some amateur crush you and become POTUS?
Softball question. He appealed to the worst in people.

Yep. I remember it like it was yesterday. Had a case of beer to drown my sorrows and kiss America good bye instead ordered a pizza late had 1 beer and enjoyed the HELL out of watching CNN whining and crying...it was classic! Went downstairs at 4 am and jumped on the bed told the wife we had won...she didn't care she had to go to work at 7 lol

Define the worst in people, I'm sure we'd all love to hear what you think about your fellow Americans.

Yep. I remember it like it was yesterday. Had a case of beer to drown my sorrows and kiss America good bye instead ordered a pizza late had 1 beer and enjoyed the HELL out of watching CNN whining and crying...it was classic! Went downstairs at 4 am and jumped on the bed told the wife we had won...she didn't care she had to go to work at 7 lol

I nearly passed out laughing on election night, the left was just UNHINGED funniest damn thing I ever saw. All my family were calling each other laughing.

Define the worst in people, I'm sure we'd all love to hear what you think about your fellow Americans.
Bigotry, fear, ignorance, and stupidity, to name a few.. And please pay attention when I post to you. These are the worst traits in people. All people.

You are the one constantly throwing little crybaby hissy fits about all the Americans you hate, not me.

Bigotry, fear, ignorance, and stupidity, to name a few.. And please pay attention when I post to you. These are the worst traits in people. All people.

You are the one constantly throwing little crybaby hissy fits about all the Americans you hate, not me.

I openly and proudly hate the left. They are traitors and a danger to our great nation, hence they will be destroyed.

I openly and proudly hate the left. They are traitors and a danger to our great nation, hence they will be destroyed.
You sound smart!

You sound smart!

Lib my pinky is smarter than you, just the right pinky I don't even need both of them.

You sound smart!

Lib my pinky is smarter than you, just the right pinky I don't even need both of them.
Fascinating! But in reality, i doubt you're all that bright. I mean...look at the things you say and the way you act.

Crooked Donnie is too cowardly to testify
He isn't dumb enough to testify...I would NEVER help a witch hunt take me down..that's the dumbest thing ever to do.

If the President isn't keen on tesifying...I get that. He, more than anyone else knows what a flim flam artist he is and the lightest examination reveals his shortcomings. Like, just for one example, he decided to not pay for Cohen's high caliber attorneys. Why? Personally, I don't think he has the money. The $12 Billion dollar bail out he gave to the farmers. What kind of a PR S U R G E do you think the blob would have received if he had footed the bill for the $12B from his supposed vast personal fortune? It would be off the charts. According to him (and nobody else by the way), $12B is chicken feed for him. And nobody would expect him to do it for the upcoming economic calamities we will experience in housing (which uses a lot of foreign products), retail (which uses a ton of foreign products), and even information systems (which uses a ton of foreign input). I think it would have sown up re-election right then and there. Why didn't he do it? Either he didn't think of it and as someone so PR conscious with his base, I doubt it. Again, I don't think he has the money. So I get why he doesn't release his taxes, didn't follow through on promises to disabled veterans until he was confronted with it, is hiding from Mueller and is scared shitless....

But as one of those who is not helping the investigation come to a conclusion, his constant complaining about it dragging on is particularly humorous. Much like a criminal who is on the run tweeting complaints about the cops who are still chasing him.

I don't know why his attorneys haven't shut down this idea dead.

I would not allow any of my clients to do so. I would have stopped President Clinton from doing so if I were his attorney at the time

Special counsel Mueller wants to ask Trump about obstruction of justice: Sources

Not gonna happen scumbag! Period. It won't happen. You can go ahead and end your witch hunt anytime now because President Trump ain't talking to you or your 17 angry democrat pals!

Nixon testified, so did Reagan, so did Clinton

What makes Trump so special?

None of them should have testified. It served no purpose for any of them. Trump would be wise to tell Mueller to pound sand.

He isn't dumb enough to testify...I would NEVER help a witch hunt take me down..that's the dumbest thing ever to do.
If he had nothing to hide, he would allow himself to be questioned.... he's put it off since last December of 2017,

he's been stalling ever since.... and polluting your minds with his mind control techniques....and now he's had enough time to convince you, that even if he did, or his campaign did conspire with the Russians and even if he did cheat on campaign financing, and if if he did obstruct justice by interfering with an on going investigation of his own campaign....and even if he did arrange for a quid pro quo with the Russian govt to pay them back for their help in making him win..... it all is simply shooting a person on 5th avenue.... a nothing burger... you will still follow him, like good little brainwashed minions!

He doesn't want to be questioned by the Mueller team, because he knows what they know, because he is the one who did it.... or over saw it.... and does not want to have to plead the 5th.

The Little Trumpeters, are like Donald J Trump,,,,in the extreme panic mode!! I doubt Trump can get more unhinged and shrill. :ack-1:

If he had nothing to hide, he would allow himself to be questioned.... he's put it off since last December of 2017,

he's been stalling ever since.... and polluting your minds with his mind control techniques....and now he's had enough time to convince you, that even if he did, or his campaign did conspire with the Russians and even if he did cheat on campaign financing, and if if he did obstruct justice by interfering with an on going investigation of his own campaign....and even if he did arrange for a quid pro quo with the Russian govt to pay them back for their help in making him win..... it all is simply shooting a person on 5th avenue.... a nothing burger... you will still follow him, like good little brainwashed minions!

He doesn't want to be questioned by the Mueller team, because he knows what they know, because he is the one who did it.... or over saw it.... and does not want to have to plead the 5th.

Absolutely right, if he plead the 5th, he'd be just like the democrats.

I wouldn't help a witch hunt take me down either....its like serving your self up for no apparent reason. They want to find President Trump guilty of ANYTHING why help them? Fuck em they are the enemy.

Forum List

Back