Mueller's Labor Day BOMBSHELL Just Another Dud

Did Mueller make the announcement, or Did Chuck Todd?

Mueller doesn’t make announcements. He just keeps working behind the scenes.

And everyday, Trump and his followers (like the clownish op) get more nervous. :lol:
Welcome to the board. I do wish you'd put on some more clothes, but have a donut anyway. Anyone who calls Trump followers clownish deserves a treat.
View attachment 214159
Congratulations OldLady , you're the only person who has answered any post of that sock with the disrespectful faggot avatar and the faggot user name.

And everyday, Trump and his followers (like the clownish op) get more nervous. :lol:
Welcome to the board. I do wish you'd put on some more clothes, but have a donut anyway. Anyone who calls Trump followers clownish deserves a treat.
View attachment 214159
Congratulations OldLady , you're the only person who has answered any post of that sock with the disrespectful faggot avatar and the faggot user name.
Oops. ???
I try not to give my donuts to socks, but I thought maybe he was just young.

A

About what? Dude too fking funny. Here. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

All 5'2" of Chucky Todd and his attempted goatee, told us yesterday was "not a day to miss work" (?) because Mueller was going to UNLOAD on the President. Labor Day was supposed to be Mueller's use-it-or-lose-it moment to put up or shut up before the midterms. But Lurch has no intention of ending this charade until he's fired and gets a book deal. So what happened to Chucky's prediction? GONE like Omarosa.
lol.gif

mueller-omarosa-to-join-forces.jpg

NBC's Chuck Todd Says Today’s The Day For A Mueller Bombshell
As I said in the other thread about this:

Mueller's investigation has been remarkably leak free. How would Chuck know if he was gonna drop a bombshell or not?

All 5'2" of Chucky Todd and his attempted goatee, told us yesterday was "not a day to miss work" (?) because Mueller was going to UNLOAD on the President. Labor Day was supposed to be Mueller's use-it-or-lose-it moment to put up or shut up before the midterms. But Lurch has no intention of ending this charade until he's fired and gets a book deal. So what happened to Chucky's prediction? GONE like Omarosa.
lol.gif

And to think I skipped work and played golf all day yesterday just to hear Chuck's big news......and it was all for nothing....

Golfing is never for nothing! Golf is the reason!
/—-/ Living on Long Island and the golfing is expensive plus you need to line up for tee time at 2 am.

lol.gif

And to think I skipped work and played golf all day yesterday just to hear Chuck's big news......and it was all for nothing....

Golfing is never for nothing! Golf is the reason!
/—-/ Living on Long Island and the golfing is expensive plus you need to line up for tee time at 2 am.

One more reason to never live on Long Island! I have 9 courses within 30 miles to choose from

View attachment 214159

Take out your dentures and try and eat the donut........it's at the base.....good luck.

The big bombshell was a Russian buying tickets to Trump's inauguration.
Sam Patten, money laundering $50,000 in to Trump's inaugural fund for a Russian....
and
connections to Cambridge Analytica/Russia/Trump Israeli hackers....

it is a tiny piece of a bombshell connecting Russians, Trump, Trump Inaugural Slush Fund, Mueller's investigation

Forum List

Back