Rat Media Mission: DESTROY RUDY!

They're making fools of themselves.
The so-called news media isn't attempting to hide their favorable bias toward liberal presidents. We must remove the Freedom of the Press clause from the 1st Amendment. The press isn't working for us, they're shills for the Democrat/Progressive/Communist party. (One in the same.)
Is that the same news media who painted John Kerry as a deserter and George W. as a war hero? The same media who beat Obama senseless over a crappy website rollout for the ACA but gave Gomer a free pass when he found no wmd`s in Iraq? The same media that spent months beating up Dan Rather over a forged document but refused to investigate the story itself? Rather`s story was rock solid, btw. Bias, you say? Bullshit!

No...rathers story was crap....WMDs have been found in Iraq, and Kerry was a lousy American....and only the conservative media even talked about rather' made up story....

There are things that I like and dislike about our nation.......one does not need to be a blind patriot...
hey...Michelle "Antionette" Obama even said she was proud of her country.....for the first time in her life.......when her America hating husband was elected....that proves they sort of don't completely hate America....just mostly hate it......
I hate our Nation for being run by the Obama regime.
I don't hate the nation, but, I have a contempt for the useful idiots that borders on rage.
It doesn't do any good......
How would you know what does me any good?

It has rid me of all contact with my annoying liberal, New England, useful idiot wing of the family.
Mine are all Southern slack jawed yokels....but I still talk to them any whey....

No...rathers story was crap....WMDs have been found in Iraq, and Kerry was a lousy American....and only the conservative media even talked about rather' made up story....

Why bother....nobody ever called Kerry a deserter...they called Dubya a deserter. It's why progs are soft as pie for liars like their party masters...they never learned anything in school...never learned how to learn anything. This joker's rant is typical prog blithering.....Rudy got in their shorts and they want revenge.

They're making fools of themselves.
The so-called news media isn't attempting to hide their favorable bias toward liberal presidents. We must remove the Freedom of the Press clause from the 1st Amendment. The press isn't working for us, they're shills for the Democrat/Progressive/Communist party. (One in the same.)
Is that the same news media who painted John Kerry as a deserter and George W. as a war hero? The same media who beat Obama senseless over a crappy website rollout for the ACA but gave Gomer a free pass when he found no wmd`s in Iraq? The same media that spent months beating up Dan Rather over a forged document but refused to investigate the story itself? Rather`s story was rock solid, btw. Bias, you say? Bullshit!
Nobody ever accused Kerry of desertion.

He is accused of being a traitor for his testimony against US armed forces still at war while he was still in the Navy.

Why bother....nobody ever called Kerry a deserter...they called Dubya a deserter. It's why progs are soft as pie for liars like their party masters...they never learned anything in school...never learned how to learn anything. This joker's rant is typical prog blithering.....Rudy got in their shorts and they want revenge.
I didn't learned cause I wasn't taughted...

Nobody ever accused Kerry of desertion.

He is accused of being a traitor for his testimony against US armed forces still at war while he was still in the Navy.

Yep, Flippy's "Winter Soldier" campaign was pure treason topped off by throwing another guy's medals over the WH fence. The Swifties gave him what he had coming but he's still pretending he's president while the Iranian nukes negotiator screams at him to the point of his security running into the room.

All true loyal and patriotic Americans will stand by our beloved Pres. Obama no matter what he says or does..

He was elected to rule over us.

And as his subjects we should obey him as our sovereign leader.

Why can't people understand this? ..... :cool:

Arm-twitching, attempted goatee wearing Rat idiot Chuck Todd led off another MTP this morning with a 10 minute smear job on Giuliani. The premise being that Rudy has "coarsened political discourse" by calling out Barry for being the America-hating manchurian muslim that he obviously is. Nothing was said about the vile and venal insults directed at Bush43 for 8 years.

Nothing was said about the fact that Obama is not only the worst president ever elected in any country (yeah,including Zimbabwe), or that what Rudy said is what most of the US is becoming aware of. No, Rudy must be destroyed for telling the truth about their joke of a leader.

rudy-giuliani-barack-obama.jpg

Of course the Meet the Depressed panel heartily agreed with Chucky's feigned outrage. They suckered ol Haley Barbour into appearing and sandbagged him with their "Rudy is the Devil" theme. Barbour tricked Chucky by staying on topic about the disaster that is the Hussein regime of crybabies and criminals, reminding Todd that Rudy is out of politics and can say what he pleases.

Meanwhile the WH mouthpiece is calling Rudy "sad"; ie demented and heinous for telling the truth about the Kenyan fool. All one has to do is look at the words and actions taken over the last 6 years to know Rudy believes we can't put up with this much longer. The evidence is in and the picture is clearing even for those who don't want to believe it. Allowing another two years of an Obama presidency will surely end in a permanently crippled America.

burnFlag.jpg

Rudy did it to himself.

Rudy also getting "death threats".....this I found pretty funny. Rudy put away the 5 major mob family capos in NYC and with a million dollar contract on him, waded into crowds shaking hands as mayor. I doubt he's worried about weakling coward progs like we have here being much of a threat.

All true loyal and patriotic Americans will stand by our beloved Pres. Obama no matter what he says or does..

He was elected to rule over us.

And as his subjects we should obey him as our sovereign leader.

Why can't people understand this? ..... :cool:
Americans are never RULED.

We consent to be GOVERNED.

As a nation, we fucked up big time this time, and IMNSHO, may have blown it.

But I didn't vote for that cocksucker in the WH.

Rudy also getting "death threats".....this I found pretty funny. Rudy put away the 5 major mob family capos in NYC and with a million dollar contract on him, waded into crowds shaking hands as mayor. I doubt he's worried about weakling coward progs like we have here being much of a threat.

He sure has the pussies here dry and sandy.

Or, should I say, the anterior vaginas.

Giuliani did it to himself. It is called being responsible for one's actions and words. He appeals to idiots with classless statements. .he is the Howard Stern of politics. He has defined himself.

Giuliani did it to himself. It is called being responsible for one's actions and words. He appeals to idiots with classless statements. .he is the Howard Stern of politics. He has defined himself.

No, Obozo defined himself....Rudy just pointed out what we already knew.

You talk like a commie and a traitor.

You should be locked up and tortured until you accept Obama as your supreme ruler and glorious leader.

Always remember: "To obey is freedom". ...... :cool:

That too...doesn't change the fact, RUdy has no class.

He is no better than a forum idiot calling Obama "Obozo" and other creative names on the interweb.

He is no better than a forum idiot calling Obama "Obozo" and other creative names on the interweb.

You're a forum idiot pretending you're a coon when you're white as a dirty snowball.

You talk like a commie and a traitor.

You should be locked up and tortured until you accept Obama as your supreme ruler and glorious leader.

Always remember: "To obey is freedom". ...... :cool:
You sound like a Shia referring to his Sunni ISIS captor, trying to beg for his life.

No New Yorkers have class.

Forum List

Back