Mueller's Leaky Boat, Leaks Again. Can't this guy keep his pie hole shut?

Oh my.....

Paul Manafort has responded to the outlandish claims that he had “secret meetings” with Julian Assange, saying that they are “totally false and deliberately libelous.”

The Guardian, who originally published the absurd allegations, has been back peddling extremely hard and trying to stealth edit the article after WikiLeaks announced they would be filing a lawsuit.

“This story is totally false and deliberately libelous. I have never met Julian Assange or anyone connected to him. I have never been contacted by anyone connected to Wikileaks, either directly or indirectly,” Manafort said in a statement released on Tuesday.

Read more at thegatewaypundit.com

Ecuadorian intelligence has VIDEO of Manafort at the Embassy meeting with Assange. They even described what he was wearing.
Link?

Being widely reported on MSNBC. I don't have a direct link, yet. The following links touch on it:

Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy, sources say

Ecuadorian Intelligence Claims Paul Manafort Met With Julian Assange Prior to DNC Hack

Oh my.....

Paul Manafort has responded to the outlandish claims that he had “secret meetings” with Julian Assange, saying that they are “totally false and deliberately libelous.”

The Guardian, who originally published the absurd allegations, has been back peddling extremely hard and trying to stealth edit the article after WikiLeaks announced they would be filing a lawsuit.

“This story is totally false and deliberately libelous. I have never met Julian Assange or anyone connected to him. I have never been contacted by anyone connected to Wikileaks, either directly or indirectly,” Manafort said in a statement released on Tuesday.

Ecuadorian intelligence has VIDEO of Manafort at the Embassy meeting with Assange. They even described what he was wearing.
Link?

Being widely reported on MSNBC. I don't have a direct link, yet. The following links touch on it:

Ecuadorian Intelligence Claims Paul Manafort Met With Julian Assange Prior to DNC Hack
The GUARDIAN AND THE OBSERVER....CREDIBLE, FOR SURE.....ROTFLMFAO...you just can't get this kind of entertainment just anywhere!

Oh my.....

Link?

The GUARDIAN AND THE OBSERVER....CREDIBLE, FOR SURE.....ROTFLMFAO...you just can't get this kind of entertainment just anywhere!

Are you waiting for Fox News and Alex Jones to report it?

Oh my.....

Link?

Are you waiting for Fox News and Alex Jones to report it?
And you watch Madcow and Donny Lemon. To get your FAKE NEWS fix daily!

This is laughably inaccurate.. we never know what Mueller's team is going to do ahead of time. He's tighter than a gnat's ass, no leaks for the entire investigation. Also no lies. To disbelieve him.based on his history is silly unless you have some evidence. And a known criminal saying he did is not evidence.

I was just going to say the same thing.

Funny how Trumpanzees do the very same thing their cult leader does....PROJECT.

Mueller and his team, UNHAPPY with the information Manafort has given them with the plea deal for a decades old tax evasion charge, has decided that Manafort has violated his plea deal and are claiming Manafort lied.

Have you ever wondered how "WE" the public always seem to know about what Mueller is going to do even before he does it? He leaks to the media, just like Comey did, just like The Corrupt FBI and DOJ leaked details of The PUTIN PROPAGANDA known as The Dirty Dossier so they could plan their attacks on the president with their scam "secret investigations" about Nothing Burgers.

And have you ever wondered why all Mueller seems to be able to do is charge people with "Lying to The FBI" when Mueller is not actually part of The FBI, nor is he running it? Or is he? And lastly, why when Mueller charges someone with "Lying to the FBI" why do we always know about THE CHARGE but are NEVER.....NEVER given details about what anyone "ALLEGEDLY LIED" about? Why are we only allowed to know about the accusations, but never are allowed to know about the details of the accusations so they can be checked out?

Mueller's scam investigation, born from Putin Propaganda and paid for with Clinton and Obama's money, stinks to high heaven.

Just remember kids, if you tell the truth, and Mueller doesn't like your answers, you are lying to him. Everyone is lying. A bunch of lying liars those Republicans are...but not The Democrats..... Hell, we don't even have to ask a single person about FISA abuse, Russian Propaganda, Money Laundering, Dealing with Foreign Agents and how Russian Propaganda became the focal point for an "Insurance Policy" against President Trump just because Lefty Lost.

Christopher Steele, Skirpal, Sid Blumenthal, Fusion GPS, COIE Lawfirm? Nevah Heard Of Em!

Mueller says Manafort violated plea agreement by lying to investigators
/----/ Mueller's legacy
View attachment 231109

You and your stupid meme know jack shit about Mueller.
I suggest you do some reading and educate yourself.
You've got some real mud on your face here, bubba.

This is laughably inaccurate.. we never know what Mueller's team is going to do ahead of time. He's tighter than a gnat's ass, no leaks for the entire investigation. Also no lies. To disbelieve him.based on his history is silly unless you have some evidence. And a known criminal saying he did is not evidence.

I was just going to say the same thing.

Funny how Trumpanzees do the very same thing their cult leader does....PROJECT.
But we are not ABNORMAL Regressives...thank you@

Mueller and his team, UNHAPPY with the information Manafort has given them with the plea deal for a decades old tax evasion charge, has decided that Manafort has violated his plea deal and are claiming Manafort lied.

Have you ever wondered how "WE" the public always seem to know about what Mueller is going to do even before he does it? He leaks to the media, just like Comey did, just like The Corrupt FBI and DOJ leaked details of The PUTIN PROPAGANDA known as The Dirty Dossier so they could plan their attacks on the president with their scam "secret investigations" about Nothing Burgers.

And have you ever wondered why all Mueller seems to be able to do is charge people with "Lying to The FBI" when Mueller is not actually part of The FBI, nor is he running it? Or is he? And lastly, why when Mueller charges someone with "Lying to the FBI" why do we always know about THE CHARGE but are NEVER.....NEVER given details about what anyone "ALLEGEDLY LIED" about? Why are we only allowed to know about the accusations, but never are allowed to know about the details of the accusations so they can be checked out?

Mueller's scam investigation, born from Putin Propaganda and paid for with Clinton and Obama's money, stinks to high heaven.

Just remember kids, if you tell the truth, and Mueller doesn't like your answers, you are lying to him. Everyone is lying. A bunch of lying liars those Republicans are...but not The Democrats..... Hell, we don't even have to ask a single person about FISA abuse, Russian Propaganda, Money Laundering, Dealing with Foreign Agents and how Russian Propaganda became the focal point for an "Insurance Policy" against President Trump just because Lefty Lost.

Christopher Steele, Skirpal, Sid Blumenthal, Fusion GPS, COIE Lawfirm? Nevah Heard Of Em!

/----/ Mueller's legacy
View attachment 231109

/----/ "I suggest you do some reading and educate yourself."
I read The Illiad and the Odessy from cover to cover and Mueller still has nothing.
mueller-fishing-tina-toon.jpg

/----/ Mueller's legacy
View attachment 231109

Seig Heil Clinton

BTW this is one of Mueller's Ancestors.....yes....its real

What Happened To Gestapo Chief And Nazi War Criminal Heinrich Müller

iu

Spelled Mueller in English.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back