Muellers real job? = Cleanup man for the swamps illegal activities!

imawhosure

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2015
How many of you heard on the MSM over, and over, and over again that the caravan was not real, just a political ploy? How many of you listened to supposed news anchor tell all of his audience that "the caravan was Trumps Reichstag fire?" Do people in imaginary caravans rush the border while trying to break into your country?!?!?!?! Political ploys do this, correct?

Washington DC is controlled by very few people, which we refer to in polite company as "the swamp!" Now Leftists will tell you who really controls Washington DC and "the swamp," is big business. They may have a partial point, but the truth is that big business does not vote in either chamber of congress, or congresspeople do!

The leaders of our political party's DESPISE new people coming in with the intention of actually working for their constituents, which is what their job is actually SUPPOSED to be. But, they know they can control them, or most of them. How? By threatening them to "vote our way," or "we will primary you, and cut off re-election campaign funds!"

Yes folks, the swamp controls its own in this manner. Also, the swamp has a BIRTH rite passage. How many of you know that Chelsea Clinton is considering a run for New York Senate? How about the Bush family? The Clinton dynasty? Ever hear of the Kennedy's? The Cuomo's?

So what does this have to do with Mueller being the clean up guy?

Let me digress...………… the MSM lies CONSTANTLY! Instantly, a Leftist will stand up and ask what are they lying about! The answer is more than simple--------------> their lies are very subtle, they lie mainly through omission. They want to pain a picture one way, because as past surveys have conclusively shown, more than 80% of our media is liberal. Just look at the 1st paragraph in this post and tell me what I described was not said, and in fact heralded by virtually ALL of the MSM.

Was it true? You now know they LIED to you; either that, or didn't investigate, and just gave you their opinion. Now it is fine for OPINION people to give you an OPINION. But when those that claim themselves as NEWS ANCHORS spout this type of stuff without ever investigating, or out and out lying, then unless you are ignorant, you must draw the conclusion you are purposely being misled.

So now lets go back to Mueller being the swamps cleanup guy; they guy who is actually trying to protect the swamp!

Many people have asked me to explain to them what I think really happened with the collusion/delusion. These people are NOT as politically interested as most of us are, so unless their interest is piqued, they are not going to sit down and read a large book about it. You try and explain to them, but not being versed in all the specific, something is always lost in the translation, and since they never hear ANYTHING you are talking about in the MSM, they believe you are some sort of crackpot. Why, didn't Bernstein and his buddy break Watergate!

And so, for those people I post this youtube video. It is 1/2 hr or so, and explains as much of it as can be explained in that amount of time. It also explains how ALL the information presented, came from THE MSM, lol. They printed it in multiple sources including the New York Times, CNN, and a host of others.

Realize that THESE STORIES are still available to you on their websites, which means they know EXACTLY what is going on, but as I said before; LIE THROUGH OMMISION!

Before I post this video, I would like you to contemplate this----------> The swamp controls its own as I said before, then bequeaths their position to someone close, related, or on the swamp periphery. This is how they ALL GET RICH!

But one thing they can NOT have, is someone coming in that has power over them, such as a President who never really belonged to the swamp. Now you understand why the swamp despises DJT. He doesn't owe them a damn thing. And the swamp? Well they always want another sneaky snake in charge, rather than a human with a bulldozer, therefore...………..Hey Mueller, cleanup in aisle 4-)

Winner!!!!! great post^^^^^^spot on...the swamp fears Trump....they know he will find all of their dirt and they are panicking...they are desperate to remove him in time....before he spills the beans....this is both sides folks...dirty dems and filthy GOP never Trumpers.....like Flake...Corker and the late McCain and many others....

HOW's THAT SWAMPY DRAINY THING WORKING FOR YA?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

White House concerned Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated federal rules

The drainy swampy thing isn't working:

poll5.jpg

The drainy swampy thing isn't working:

poll5.jpg

Good spin, and if I hadn't checked all the resources WITH MSM backup that they refuse to report, I probably would say the same thing.

So which is it? Are you uninformed, or a political hack-)

The drain is clogged with spray painted hair!

By the way, you must not have watched the engrossing video, or you would have known how many in the swamp resigned, because they knew they were hosed.

And the sad thing is-------------> the underlings...……...as usual...…...will be the ones prosecuted. Those on high will skate, as always; unless of course, DJT puts a firebreather in as AG, which all of those with a sense of fairness for law an order, hope for.

How many of you heard on the MSM over, and over, and over again that the caravan was not real, just a political ploy? How many of you listened to supposed news anchor tell all of his audience that "the caravan was Trumps Reichstag fire?" Do people in imaginary caravans rush the border while trying to break into your country?!?!?!?! Political ploys do this, correct?

Washington DC is controlled by very few people, which we refer to in polite company as "the swamp!" Now Leftists will tell you who really controls Washington DC and "the swamp," is big business. They may have a partial point, but the truth is that big business does not vote in either chamber of congress, or congresspeople do!

The leaders of our political party's DESPISE new people coming in with the intention of actually working for their constituents, which is what their job is actually SUPPOSED to be. But, they know they can control them, or most of them. How? By threatening them to "vote our way," or "we will primary you, and cut off re-election campaign funds!"

Yes folks, the swamp controls its own in this manner. Also, the swamp has a BIRTH rite passage. How many of you know that Chelsea Clinton is considering a run for New York Senate? How about the Bush family? The Clinton dynasty? Ever hear of the Kennedy's? The Cuomo's?

Let me digress...………… the MSM lies CONSTANTLY! Instantly, a Leftist will stand up and ask what are they lying about! The answer is more than simple--------------> their lies are very subtle, they lie mainly through omission. They want to pain a picture one way, because as past surveys have conclusively shown, more than 80% of our media is liberal. Just look at the 1st paragraph in this post and tell me what I described was not said, and in fact heralded by virtually ALL of the MSM.

Was it true? You now know they LIED to you; either that, or didn't investigate, and just gave you their opinion. Now it is fine for OPINION people to give you an OPINION. But when those that claim themselves as NEWS ANCHORS spout this type of stuff without ever investigating, or out and out lying, then unless you are ignorant, you must draw the conclusion you are purposely being misled.

So now lets go back to Mueller being the swamps cleanup guy; they guy who is actually trying to protect the swamp!

Many people have asked me to explain to them what I think really happened with the collusion/delusion. These people are NOT as politically interested as most of us are, so unless their interest is piqued, they are not going to sit down and read a large book about it. You try and explain to them, but not being versed in all the specific, something is always lost in the translation, and since they never hear ANYTHING you are talking about in the MSM, they believe you are some sort of crackpot. Why, didn't Bernstein and his buddy break Watergate!

And so, for those people I post this youtube video. It is 1/2 hr or so, and explains as much of it as can be explained in that amount of time. It also explains how ALL the information presented, came from THE MSM, lol. They printed it in multiple sources including the New York Times, CNN, and a host of others.

Realize that THESE STORIES are still available to you on their websites, which means they know EXACTLY what is going on, but as I said before; LIE THROUGH OMMISION!

Before I post this video, I would like you to contemplate this----------> The swamp controls its own as I said before, then bequeaths their position to someone close, related, or on the swamp periphery. This is how they ALL GET RICH!

But one thing they can NOT have, is someone coming in that has power over them, such as a President who never really belonged to the swamp. Now you understand why the swamp despises DJT. He doesn't owe them a damn thing. And the swamp? Well they always want another sneaky snake in charge, rather than a human with a bulldozer, therefore...………..Hey Mueller, cleanup in aisle 4-)

So Mueller is protecting the swamp.....with guilty pleas and convictions of the corrupt perjurers, liars, grifters, tax cheats and theives that Trump surrounded himself with?

So Mueller is protecting the swamp.....with guilty pleas and convictions of the corrupt perjurers, liars, grifters, tax cheats and theives that Trump surrounded himself with?

Yet none of the so called convictions have anything to do with Trump.
So when can we expect Mewler to depose the Russians he indicted?

HOW's THAT SWAMPY DRAINY THING WORKING FOR YA?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

White House concerned Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated federal rules

Just more lies you can’t push that shit anymore everyone knows what scum you dimshit worshiping lie and propaganda mills are. There should be a what a crock of shit how stupid can anyone be button.

If Mueller accomplishes anything, very doubtful at that, it will be to distract attention away from, and cover up, FISA court abuses, withholding information, FBI transgressions, and DOJ politicalization. In short he will do as he's told, simply grant get out of jail free cards to the minions of the former administration, DNC, and HRC. Draining the swamp, so to speak, is near impossible when one has the media and entrenched political operatives throughout the system. A slow process at that. The sum total of what some have disclosed is nothing more than a screen, tactic, to deflect attention away from the real problem, politicalization of our judicial system, crony politics.

So you found some dogshit in your yard and you know it was Donald Trumps dog who shit in your yard no one saw it you didn’t see it but because your beloved criminal bitch and her treasonist boss got slapped down like the worthless dimshits they are it was Trumps dog impeach him. Damn what a group of uneducated monolithic childish ants.

So you found some dogshit in your yard and you know it was Donald Trumps dog who shit in your yard no one saw it you didn’t see it but because your beloved criminal bitch and her treasonist boss got slapped down like the worthless dimshits they are it was Trumps dog impeach him. Damn what a group of uneducated monolithic childish ants.

I don't know about dogs. But Trump's national security advisor, foreign policy advisor, deputy campaign manager, personal lawyer, and campaign manager and have all been convicted of felonies.

Or as Trump likes to call them, the 'best people'.

The Mueller probe is the deflection the swamp is using to keep Trump from investigating the swamp.

So Trump surrounded himself in grifters, liars, theives, perjurers, tax cheats and Conspirators against the United States.....to help him drain the swamp?

The Mueller probe is the deflection the swamp is using to keep Trump from investigating the swamp.

So Trump surrounded himself in grifters, liars, theives, perjurers, tax cheats and Conspirators against the United States.....to help him drain the swamp?

Name them or you are fake news.

You want me to name Manafort, Papodoplous, Flynn, Gates, and Cohen?

Laughing....how do you not know this? But I love how you insist anything you're ignorant of is 'fake news'.

Ladies and Gentleman: The Trump Voter!

Please disclose the individual crimes, nature, and time period these crimes were committed? I agree that lying to the FBI under oath is a crime which should be prosecuted uniformly regardless of political affiliation.

When Dan Bongino talks people need to pay attention. The guy is HIGHLY intelligent, speaks clearly and has ten pound balls.

All the more reason progressives should remain in their safe spaces when he's speaking, because he'll tell them things they don't want to hear.

Forum List

Back