Muellers real job? = Cleanup man for the swamps illegal activities!

The drainy swampy thing isn't working:

poll5.jpg

I’d expect nothing less than these results since the media (minus Fox News) covered up every Obama scandal and parrots his “scandal-free presidency” bullshit. Add to that people still believe the media is trustworthy and there you have it—a poll that reflects the profound ignorance in America.

Laughing....so if the people don't accept your inane conspiracy bullshit, they're 'ignorant'?

I'd argue the opposite is true.

poll5.jpg

I’d expect nothing less than these results since the media (minus Fox News) covered up every Obama scandal and parrots his “scandal-free presidency” bullshit. Add to that people still believe the media is trustworthy and there you have it—a poll that reflects the profound ignorance in America.

Laughing....so if the people don't accept your inane conspiracy bullshit, they're 'ignorant'?

Conspiracy? LMFAO

A business decision.
""I don't think we'd need the sanctions" I'd get along with Putin very very well"

Not nearly as well as the clintons.
oh yea, lots of love there: Why Putin hates Hillary.

Back in 2011, Hillary called Russian election results dishonest and unfair.

Suuuure....
220px-Lavrov_and_Clinton_reset_relations-1_%28cropped%29.jpg

Putin hates hillary for selling him American uranium?
Hillary had no power to approve or veto that transaction, only one approve of 9 departments. Frank Giustra sold his stake in uranium company long before Hillary became secretary of state.

This is self evident from the fact that all this uranium stuff occurred before benghazi. They could have investigated this stuff before benghazi, and/or instead of benghazi.

Their conspiracy theories never die - they're the Zombie Apocalypse.

poll5.jpg

Conspiracy? LMFAO

Oh, definitely conspiracies. And really dumb one's too.....conspiracies so stupid that you demonstrate that you don't even understand the terms you're trying to use.

I've seen you accuse the Media of being 'the deep state'. That's like conspiracy turduckin. Batshit, stuffed into batshit, surrounded by a savory husk of confusion and ignorance.

Yet here you are. Ready to do it all again.

Last edited:
""I don't think we'd need the sanctions" I'd get along with Putin very very well"

Suuuure....

Hillary had no power to approve or veto that transaction, only one approve of 9 departments. Frank Giustra sold his stake in uranium company long before Hillary became secretary of state.

This is self evident from the fact that all this uranium stuff occurred before benghazi. They could have investigated this stuff before benghazi, and/or instead of benghazi.

Conspiracies are how conservatives are taught to view the world. Remember, at the heart of conservativism is a disdain, even hatred of evidence based reasoning. Where they've been taught to ignore information if it doens't conform to what they feel. Colbert jokes about 'going with your gut rather than your brain' a decade ago are now official GOP orthodoxy.

Its also why conservatives are such fertile ground for Trump's lies. He doesn't need to tell them the truth. He merely has to tell them something that *feels* true. And they'll gobble it down. Its how Trump maintains support among conservatives while smiling and lying right to their face.

Its the product of two things:

First, Republicans being taught to rely on emotion over reason. With Lindsey Graham aptly pointing out that the GOP needs 'angry white men'. They need their base emotional, outraged, afraid. So they convince them that they've been cheated, victimized, with 'the other' about to cross the border and kill them in their sleep. Or cheat them out of jobs. Facts don't really have a role to play in a mindset like that.

And its unsurprising that education and support for Trump tend to be inversely proportionate. The more you have of one, the less you have of the other.

Second, the evangelical influence on conservatism. Evangelicals are waging a war on science which they consider their greatest enemy in their battle to win the hearts and minds of the people. They preach litereal deus ex machina of 'God did it!' into almost everything. On a battle field of reason and evidence, religion loses. Evolution makes way more sense than 'God did it!' and has much more evidence, for example.

So....Evangelicals teach their followers to disdain the evidence of their eye, ears and hands. And instead believe the 'evidence of their hearts'. Ignore empirical, objectively verifiable evidence....and instead go with what you feel. Its the mantra of evangelicals and the conservatives they influence. Its how we're so deeply embedded in 'feel facts' or Trump's 'alternative facts'.

The two together form rich, fertile till for conspiracies. As conspiracies follow the exact same pattern: ignore whatever doesn't match what you feel. Disdain evidence over anything that feels true.

And thus the era of the modern conservative. The most emotionally motivated, hapless, conspiracy addled movement in modern American politics. And they're doubling down on emotion over evidence. So don't expect to be rescued by reason.

Suuuure....

Conspiracies are how conservatives are taught to view the world. Remember, at the heart of conservativism is a disdain, even hatred of evidence based reasoning. Where they've been taught to ignore information if it doens't conform to what they feel. Colbert jokes about 'going with your gut rather than your brain' a decade ago are now official GOP orthodoxy.

Its also why conservatives are such fertile ground for Trump's lies. He doesn't need to tell them the truth. He merely has to tell them something that *feels* true. And they'll gobble it down. Its how Trump maintains support among conservatives while smiling and lying right to their face.

Its the product of two things:

First, Republicans being taught to rely on emotion over reason. With Lindsey Graham aptly pointing out that the GOP needs 'angry white men'. They need their base emotional, outraged, afraid. So they convince them that they've been cheated, victimized, with 'the other' about to cross the border and kill them in their sleep. Or cheat them out of jobs. Facts don't really have a role to play in a mindset like that.

And its unsurprising that education and support for Trump tend to be inversely proportionate. The more you have of one, the less you have of the other.

Second, the evangelical influence on conservatism. Evangelicals are waging a war on science which they consider their greatest enemy in their battle to win the hearts and minds of the people. They preach litereal deus ex machina of 'God did it!' into almost everything. On a battle field of reason and evidence, religion loses. Evolution makes way more sense than 'God did it!' and has much more evidence, for example.

So....Evangelicals teach their followers to disdain the evidence of their eye, ears and hands. And instead believe the 'evidence of their hearts'. Ignore empirical, objectively verifiable evidence....and instead go with what you feel. Its the mantra of evangelicals and the conservatives they influence. Its how we're so deeply embedded in 'feel facts' or Trump's 'alternative facts'.

The two together form rich, fertile till for conspiracies. As conspiracies follow the exact same pattern: ignore whatever doesn't match what you feel. Disdain evidence over anything that feels true.

And thus the era of the modern conservative. The most emotionally motivated, hapless, conspiracy addled movement in modern American politics. And they're doubling down on emotion over evidence. So don't expect to be rescued by reason.
Reminds me I heard on radio station last night them saying how US is "record clean" on climate change. While the reality is the lung association says its gotten worse. This is just their bubble fantasy world.

HOW's THAT SWAMPY DRAINY THING WORKING FOR YA?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

White House concerned Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated federal rules

Those are all Swamp attacks on Trump, bub.
Those are all Trump hires. He picks only the best people. :rolleyes:

Trump seems to love surrounding himself with liars, perjurers, frauds, grifters, thieves, tax cheats, and even conspirators against the United States.

Those are all Trump hires. He picks only the best people. :rolleyes:

You don't really understand the nature of the Swamp, do you bub.

The Swamp Creature are attacking everyone around Trump to either turn them or bring them down. It's what they do.
Oh, I see. The D33P STAIT made Shulkin fake his travel documents and cheat the taxpayers.

Yeah, okay...bub. :lol:

"The devil made me do it!"

OK bub. Here's the deal: the next Dem President is going to get treated the way Trump has been.
You mean like this?:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

Free speech is different than using embeds in the Executive Branch to attempt a coup.

And link to the Eternal Special Counsel investigation that Bush operatives put in place to bring down Obabble?

OK bub. Here's the deal: the next Dem President is going to get treated the way Trump has been.

If the next Dem president is a lying, con man, piece of crap who cares only about his own fat ass......YES......he should be treated like Trump.......I agree......DEAL????

You don't really understand the nature of the Swamp, do you bub.

The Swamp Creature are attacking everyone around Trump to either turn them or bring them down. It's what they do.
Oh, I see. The D33P STAIT made Shulkin fake his travel documents and cheat the taxpayers.

Yeah, okay...bub. :lol:

"The devil made me do it!"

You mean like this?:

Impeach Obama?

Impeach obama!

Impeach obama

Impeach Obama Now !

Impeach the Kenyan!

Why to impeach Obama

Will Republicans impeach Obama?

Impeach Obama Over Syria????

Boehner's Master Plan: Impeach Obama

""IMPEACH"" Law Breaker Obama! Now!!!

Enough enough with Obama, IMPEACH

Palin: Impeach

why won't anyone impeach Obama the racist?

Is Baltimore enough to impeach Obama?

---->>>> Impeach Obama If He Strikes Syria <<<<---- :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::scared1:

SD GOP state convention: IMPEACH OBAMA!!

Is it time to impeach Obama ?

We could impeach Obama if we default

*Congress Setting Stage To Impeach Obama*

Impeach Obama, says Rep. Michael Burgess

I hope the Republicans IMPEACH Obama!

Are There Grounds To Impeach Obama?

Charge for Treason, and Impeach

Oklahoma Prepares To Impeach Obama Over Transgender Bathrooms

America’s new battle cry "Impeach Obama!" and "Deport! Deport!"

Will Biden team up with Republicans to Impeach Obama?

Benghazi: What Republicans have to get passed to impeach Obama

Impeach Obama Robocall Campaign Launched By Conservative Group

It's is far time we impeach

THE “TAKE CARE CLAUSE” …A Reason to Impeach?

Harvard Constitutional Attorney: Time To Impeach Obama (Gotta Hear This Folks)

OK, after today I am on the impeach Obama band wagon

Sarah Palin: Start Obama Investigations To Impeach In Order To Stop His Transformation Of America

White House: Republicans May Push to Impeach Obama If They Get the Chance

Are there sufficient and compelling offenses by President Obama to impeach him?

Impeaching Obama

Enjoy the karma, baby! :lol:

Free speech is different than using embed in the Executive Branch to attempt a coup.
Now you are drinking piss in public. :lol:

Trump is a thoroughly corrupt piece of shit, and he has surrounded himself with corrupt pieces of shit. He's a huckster. You got taken.

If Trump goes down, it will because of his own actions.

Karma is bitch slapping you tards with a vengeance. Remember all those Trump tweets attacking Obama's behavior? Now Trump is doing the same things. Running up huge tabs for his vacations. Golfing almost as often as he is governing. Pissing off our allies and engendering hate towards America. All those attacks on Obamacare and promises that he had a better plan in his pocket that would make health care better at a tiny fraction of the cost.

You've been had.

Trump the birther has a lot more karma coming to him.

We might as well forget about it. Until some of these people realize it is really about all of US, we are lost. You can NOT allow the government to do what it is doing, or WE, the American people, have lost control.

The Left doesn't want to talk about what secret service agents, investigative journalists, and admiral Rogers discovered!

Why NOT, praytell!

Forum List

Back