Muellers real job? = Cleanup man for the swamps illegal activities!

I heard Hanity last night and it reminded me of a song.
Monday Monday just wait and see.
Monday Monday I give you no warning, just wait and see cuz Tuesday morning you all will be in custody.
I love it.

None of these indictments were pre Trump.

Yep...so, these indicted folks just turned corrupt before or after they met Trump..???

5, count them FIVE convicted felons hand picked by Trump.

A more elegant demonstration of the dumpster fire that is Trump's shit judgement can't be provided.

What about all the FBI agents and heads that RESIGNED because of prosecution? Those are Obama's!

But, you are trying to weave this thread in a 'cover your a**" direction." The point is------------>they ILLEGALLY spied on the Trump team during the election with the help of the UK, and Australia, which actually did most of their dirty work.

Is THIS how you want your government run? Remember, Trump had NO GOVERNMENT POWER at all to do anything, until he took office, so this is all on the previous administration. And then, show us an indictment for collusion that they have been investigating for 2 years! And what they were investigating, was under SURVEILLANCE the whole, damn, time, correct! How much BETTER EVIDENCE do you need if everything was being surveilled! They have the whole Trump team dead to rights, slam dunk, closed book.

Are you that damn partisan that you don't even get a whiff of something going on here?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! You would THINK that all Americans would be highly worried, that if they can do this in this manner to them, what the hell can they do to YOU!

Quit worrying about political expediency, 2020 is not that far away. Start worrying about how the machinations of Washington are abusing the constitution, which someday some clown may use against you!

But, you are trying to weave this thread in a 'cover your a**" direction." The point is------------>they ILLEGALLY spied on the Trump team during the election with the help of the UK, and Australia, which actually did most of their dirty work.
FBI warned Trump in 2016 Russians would try to infiltrate his campaign.

Trump campaign had plenty of notice to what they were doing; i.e. their jobs.

The FBI was spying on russian infiltration into the US.

So why didnt barry do anything to stop it?

ah, but Obama did plenty.

How many of you heard on the MSM over, and over, and over again that the caravan was not real, just a political ploy? How many of you listened to supposed news anchor tell all of his audience that "the caravan was Trumps Reichstag fire?" Do people in imaginary caravans rush the border while trying to break into your country?!?!?!?! Political ploys do this, correct?

Washington DC is controlled by very few people, which we refer to in polite company as "the swamp!" Now Leftists will tell you who really controls Washington DC and "the swamp," is big business. They may have a partial point, but the truth is that big business does not vote in either chamber of congress, or congresspeople do!

The leaders of our political party's DESPISE new people coming in with the intention of actually working for their constituents, which is what their job is actually SUPPOSED to be. But, they know they can control them, or most of them. How? By threatening them to "vote our way," or "we will primary you, and cut off re-election campaign funds!"

Yes folks, the swamp controls its own in this manner. Also, the swamp has a BIRTH rite passage. How many of you know that Chelsea Clinton is considering a run for New York Senate? How about the Bush family? The Clinton dynasty? Ever hear of the Kennedy's? The Cuomo's?

So what does this have to do with Mueller being the clean up guy?

Let me digress...………… the MSM lies CONSTANTLY! Instantly, a Leftist will stand up and ask what are they lying about! The answer is more than simple--------------> their lies are very subtle, they lie mainly through omission. They want to pain a picture one way, because as past surveys have conclusively shown, more than 80% of our media is liberal. Just look at the 1st paragraph in this post and tell me what I described was not said, and in fact heralded by virtually ALL of the MSM.

Was it true? You now know they LIED to you; either that, or didn't investigate, and just gave you their opinion. Now it is fine for OPINION people to give you an OPINION. But when those that claim themselves as NEWS ANCHORS spout this type of stuff without ever investigating, or out and out lying, then unless you are ignorant, you must draw the conclusion you are purposely being misled.

So now lets go back to Mueller being the swamps cleanup guy; they guy who is actually trying to protect the swamp!

Many people have asked me to explain to them what I think really happened with the collusion/delusion. These people are NOT as politically interested as most of us are, so unless their interest is piqued, they are not going to sit down and read a large book about it. You try and explain to them, but not being versed in all the specific, something is always lost in the translation, and since they never hear ANYTHING you are talking about in the MSM, they believe you are some sort of crackpot. Why, didn't Bernstein and his buddy break Watergate!

And so, for those people I post this youtube video. It is 1/2 hr or so, and explains as much of it as can be explained in that amount of time. It also explains how ALL the information presented, came from THE MSM, lol. They printed it in multiple sources including the New York Times, CNN, and a host of others.

Realize that THESE STORIES are still available to you on their websites, which means they know EXACTLY what is going on, but as I said before; LIE THROUGH OMMISION!

Before I post this video, I would like you to contemplate this----------> The swamp controls its own as I said before, then bequeaths their position to someone close, related, or on the swamp periphery. This is how they ALL GET RICH!

But one thing they can NOT have, is someone coming in that has power over them, such as a President who never really belonged to the swamp. Now you understand why the swamp despises DJT. He doesn't owe them a damn thing. And the swamp? Well they always want another sneaky snake in charge, rather than a human with a bulldozer, therefore...………..Hey Mueller, cleanup in aisle 4-)

Yeah, the video explains it all, and is spot-on.

Obama Expels 35 Diplomats, Imposes Retaliatory Sanctions Against Russia For Hacking

HOW's THAT SWAMPY DRAINY THING WORKING FOR YA?

Michael Cohen Pleads Guilty, Says Trump Told Him to Pay Off Women

Paul Manafort Found Guilty On 8 Counts

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

VA chief doctored email so wife could travel on taxpayer dime: watchdog

Speechwriter David Sorensen
resigns over domestic abuse allegations

Omarosa: 'I was haunted by tweets every single day'

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Rob Porter's ex-wives detail abuse allegations

Forest Service chief Tony Tooke resigns amid sexual misconduct allegations

Steve Bannon: The Trump-whisperer's rapid fall from grace

Ryan Zinke’s Rocky, Scandal-Ridden Year at Interior

Scott Pruitt’s bizarre condo scandal and mounting ethics questions, explained

Pruitt's head o
f security abruptly resigns amid House panel probe

Tom Price, Trump’s scandal-plagued HHS secretary, is stepping down

Anthony Scaramucci: Fired from the White House after 10 days

How Kellyanne Conway ushered in the era of ‘alternative facts’

Trump frustrated with Hicks' role in Porter scandal

The Final Humiliation of Reince Priebus

George Papadopoulos: The Mueller Probe's First Guilty Plea

Karen McDougal tells CNN Trump once tried to pay her after sex

Stormy Daniels describes her alleged affair with Donald Trump

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen

White House concerned Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke violated federal rules
95% of the Mueller indictments are for things that occurred AFTER people made the mistake of talking to Herr Mueller.

Rick Gates, Trump Campaign Aide, Pleads Guilty in Mueller Inquiry and Will Cooperate

Dr. Brenda Fitzgerald, head of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, resigns amid tobacco stock furor

Michael Flynn 'putting his life back together' after guilty plea in Mueller probe

Pruitt's head o

95% of the Mueller indictments are for things that occurred AFTER people made the mistake of talking to Herr Mueller.
Do I have a $50 million pent house for you

Pruitt's head o

Do I have a $50 million pent house for you

Lololol that's it? That's the collusion? Some Hail Mary Story Cohen made up to keep Mueller off the gallows?

Yeah..telling Putin to knock it off was a game changer.

Obama Expels 35 Diplomats, Imposes Retaliatory Sanctions Against Russia For Hacking

Yet it still went on didnt it.
So like barry,weak and ineffective.

And offering putin a $50 million pent house was what?

A business decision.

A business decision.
Yeah It was just business

Liars exposed

WASHINGTON — When Michael D. Cohen admitted this past week to lying to Congress about a Russian business deal, he said he had testified falsely out of loyalty to President Trump. When he admitted this summer to lying on campaign finance records about payments to cover up a sex scandal during the campaign, he said it was at Mr. Trump’s direction.

Paul Manafort and Rick Gates, former senior Trump campaign officials, lied to cover up financial fraud. George Papadopoulos, a former Trump campaign aide, lied in hopes of landing an administration job. And Michael T. Flynn, another adviser, lied about his interactions with a Russian official and about other matters for reasons that remain unclear.

If the special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has proved anything in his 18-month-long investigation — besides how intensely Russia meddled in an American presidential election — it is that Mr. Trump surrounded himself throughout 2016 and early 2017 with people to whom lying seemed to be second nature.

They lied to federal authorities even when they had lawyers advising them, even when the risk of getting caught was high and even when the consequences for them were dire.

Even more Trump associates are under investigation for the same offense. They are part of a group of people surrounding Mr. Trump — including some White House and cabinet officials — who contribute to a culture of bending, if not outright breaking, the truth, and whose leading exemplar is Mr. Trump himself.

Mr. Trump looks for people who share his disregard for the truth and are willing to parrot him, “even if it’s a lie, even if they know it’s a lie, and even if he said the opposite the day before,” said Gwenda Blair, a Trump biographer. They must be “loyal to what he is saying right now,” she said, or he sees them as “a traitor.”

Campaign aides often echoed Mr. Trump’s pronouncements knowing they were false. People joined the top levels of his administration with the realization that they would be expected to embrace what Mr. Trump said, no matter how far from the truth or how much their reputations suffered.

For Sean Spicer, the first White House press secretary, that included falsely insisting, on Mr. Trump’s first day in office, that his inaugural crowd was the biggest in history. Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who replaced him, dialed back once-daily news briefings to once every few weeks as her credibility was increasingly battered
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/11/15/...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/23/...on=CompanionColumn&contentCollection=Trending

A business decision.
""I don't think we'd need the sanctions" I'd get along with Putin very very well"

A business decision.
""I don't think we'd need the sanctions" I'd get along with Putin very very well"
Never mind that a sanctioned bank was going to pay for a trump building and couldn't because america sanctioned them..When will you supposedly smart people realize trump and his people are crooks?

Forum List

Back