Muellers star witness George Nader indicted on child p*rn charges

<pfffft> i'll do just that whenever the mood strikes. dumb fuck. it's a public message board & a reply button to use to ummmm you, know.... reply.

dumb fuck.

Nobody cares....there lies your problem, troll.

You're on the Deanrd, Edward, plywood pete level.....worthless

i ain't no troll sweetheart. credible unbiased links are on the google machine just waiting for you to educate yourself - but no worries.... you are fine with being the poorly educated type that donny loves to grab.

View attachment 263830

unbiased links are all over the place - & i don't use biased ones. never have - so you failed, marion.

Actually, I just spanked that ass with your own link. :spank:

...'Epstein, 64, was a regular for several years at Mar-a-Lago. Testimony in a prior court case indicated that Trump flew at least once on one of the planes Epstein owned and Trump’s phone numbers were in Epstein’s personal phone directory.

Trump has also indicated publicly he knew of Epstein’s interest in “younger” women, although he never suggested the financier crossed any legal lines. “I’ve known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy,’’ Trump told New York Magazine back in 2002. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”...

The one weird court case linking Trump, Clinton, and a billionaire pedophile

:dig:

' alot of fun to be with' ya........... that's the ticket...............

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Shoot him.

only after it's publicly revealed just what trump's sec of education -betsy devos' brother erik prince & cambridge analytica's very own mercers were doing meeting up with rooooskies in the seychelles.............
I heard the Trump's best friend's brother's cousin knows a guy that that used some Russian Dressing on his pulled pork once in 1980.

straight up facts are there for you to research lazy lenny.
Yep.
Meeting with Russians is treason.
Course.....if that were the case then we should have Hillary and the DNC lined up and shot any day now.

only after it's publicly revealed just what trump's sec of education -betsy devos' brother erik prince & cambridge analytica's very own mercers were doing meeting up with rooooskies in the seychelles.............

Oh brother. :rolleyes:

well....marion.... it's good to see ya; howeverrrrrrr - please feel free to dispute any of that after you google that little get together they ....& they DID get together.... & 'splain what else it could have been about.

Don't care, he's a pedo, hang him.

make that a pedo traitor. hmmmm.... roy moore..... jeffery epstein.... this dude nader.... all connected to trump in one way or the other....

Seriously? You throw Roy Moore and Epstein in there, like they're connected to Trump? In what way are those 2 connected to Trump?

iu
Epstein and trump were pedophile buddies.

Shoot him.

I heard the Trump's best friend's brother's cousin knows a guy that that used some Russian Dressing on his pulled pork once in 1980.

straight up facts are there for you to research lazy lenny.
Yep.
Meeting with Russians is treason.
Course.....if that were the case then we should have Hillary and the DNC lined up and shot any day now.
It is when you are colluding with them.

Forum List

Back