Muhammad Ali was a Coward

Muhammad Ali was a Coward

You obviously never saw the Thrilla in Manila

Fuck Muhammad Ali. He could have been like Joe Louis and went to draft for troop morale. Real men were in the jungles...not back home burning draft cards.

Well so was George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, and yet they got elected to be the Commander...

Ali made his choice and I may not agree it was his choice...

I believe Ali was sincere in his opposition to the draft. He would have probably gotten a non combat job, teaching officers how to box, giving exhibitions etc., but risked prison for his principles. Funny, not a word about bush/bolton/trump/cheney war mongering draft dodgers.

Fuck Muhammad Ali. He could have been like Joe Louis and went to draft for troop morale. Real men were in the jungles...not back home burning draft cards.

Fuck you he would have ripped your head off. I,d like to see you climb in the ring with the likes of George Foreman in his prime. Hell I dsoubt you would do it today and George is old!

Give me my M60. See who wins.

And you prove my point! To scared for a fair fight

I dunno, they enemy had Soviet weapons. Prove my point, Ali didn’t wear the uniform when his nation called. He was a pussy.

I wore it when they called. I was not heavy weight champ of the world either. I volunteered, I am not sure how I woulod have felt about being drafted, I have never been fond of being volunteered.

Fuck you he would have ripped your head off. I,d like to see you climb in the ring with the likes of George Foreman in his prime. Hell I dsoubt you would do it today and George is old!

Why would you need a gun in a ring?

Why would he need boxing gloves in the jungle?

Post# 4 nailed it.best damn post on this thread.as always here everyday,the OP is clueless as is the norm. it was bullshit indeed.same as all wars,vietnam was started so the bankers could line their pockets.

Ali knew they always put the black man on the front line the majority of the time as well. He was intelligent to see it was foolish and asinine to to defend a government that supressed and abused his race for decades.:rolleyes:

as he said so well back then,the vietcong did nothing to him,they were not the ones going around calling him the N word all the time.fuck our corrupt government and their fucking phony wars.
Sure. He is heavyweight champion. His country called him to service. He pussed out.
WTF brought this up?

If you believe you could have taken Ali then you should have offer yourself up, but I doubt it would have happen.

Look, many cowards of that time and you might believe Ali was a coward and if so then three of our last four Presidents were cowards from running away, hiding in the Guard or using doctors to dodge and yet many forgive them...

No one enjoys war, well except nutters...

I believe Ali was sincere in his opposition to the draft. He would have probably gotten a non combat job, teaching officers how to box, giving exhibitions etc., but risked prison for his principles. Funny, not a word about bush/bolton/trump/cheney war mongering draft dodgers.

Ali would have been a coward if he put on a uniform and made public appearances about how great the war was

If you believe you could have taken Ali then you should have offer yourself up, but I doubt it would have happen.

Look, many cowards of that time and you might believe Ali was a coward and if so then three of our last four Presidents were cowards from running away, hiding in the Guard or using doctors to dodge and yet many forgive them...

Trump was not a coward

He courageously fought bone spurs and he knows more than the Generals

Well so was George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Donald Trump, and yet they got elected to be the Commander...

George W Bush was not back home burning draft cards, and neither was Donald Trump. Your batting average is 1 for 3 which is above the Mendoza line, but very inaccurate.

George W Bush was not back home burning draft cards, and neither was Donald Trump. Your batting average is 1 for 3 which is above the Mendoza line, but very inaccurate.

Trump was busy banging hookers while Bush was falling down drunk

Trump used a doctor he had never met that diagnosed heel spurs AFTER the war was winding down and he would likely never have been sent to Vietnam anyway. That's your theory?

What are you, a lib?

And you prove my point! To scared for a fair fight

I dunno, they enemy had Soviet weapons. Prove my point, Ali didn’t wear the uniform when his nation called. He was a pussy.

I don't think it was because he was a coward. After all he made his living fighting other people.

I think he was just a filthy ass piece of shit that had no idea what duty to his country was all about. Duty to a country that made him rich and famous and gave him a voice to spout his Black Muslim racist hate. Kind of like the NFL assholes nowadays.

Trump was not a coward

Ali was 100% healthy. What’s your point sewer man?

Trump was not a coward

You know my old troll add tires of trolling on subjects like this...

Bill Clinton dodged the draft...

George W. Bush was hid in the Guard.

Donald Trump was rich enough to have a doctor say he was not fit for service...

So yes they were cowards because a poor kid went in their place, but at that time no one really wanted to fight in that police action...

As for Trump comments, he an idiot that make other idiot foam at the mouth!

Ali would have been a coward if he put on a uniform and made public appearances about how great the war was
I didn’t know cowards supported our troops.

Forum List

Back