Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) married young Ayesha (MGH)

Moooohamut the pedophile was a liar. Big difference between moooohamuts the pedophile and men that the one true God, not alla, used.

There's nothing to support the assertion Mohammed was a clinical pedophile. Having one prepubescent wife, back in that time and place, wasn't unsual. And being the only wife of several, he didn't seem to have a preference which would have made him a pedophile in the modern usage and sense.

But I think many Muslims today, especially those who convert in to it are pedophiles. I think that's actually one of the big selling points. Any number of news items relating to Islamic marriage of very young girls has hit the wires over the years, some most recently:

"26 September 2013 14.11 EDT Last modified on Thursday 22 May 2014 01.01 EDT

Parliamentarians in Iran have passed a bill to protect the rights of children which includes a clause that allows a man to marry his adopted daughter and while she is as young as 13 years."
Iran lawmakers pass bill allowing men to marry adopted daughters World news The Guardian

"Updated: 03/17/2014
BAGHDAD (AP) — A contentious draft law being considered in Iraq could open the door to girls as young as nine getting married and would require wives to submit to sex on their husband's whim, provoking outrage from rights activists and many Iraqis who see it as a step backward for women's rights.

Also under the proposed measure, a husband can have sex with his wife regardless of her consent."
Iraq Child Marriage Bill Would Allow Girls To Wed Severely Limit Women s Rights

Since Islam condones child marriage (their primary prophet having done it, which is often cited by Islamic lawmakers,) countries who adopt Islamic law and cultural practices will often have child marriages legal, or if not legal, tolerated as an open-secret as it were. If you're a pedophile then, Islam represents a very attractive religion.

But I think many Muslims today, especially those who convert in to it are pedophiles. I think that's actually one of the big selling points.

Yes, and that's why when they go to prisons to spread their ideology among rapists and pedophiles and those already predisposed to violence they find many willing and dedicated converts who look forward to openly practicing a peaceful religion that teaches that owning and beating woman of any age is acceptable to God..

After doing a few years in a prison environment, the prospect of becoming a respectable religious person without having to change at all and owning their very own woman at the same time must seem irresistible.

Last edited:
But I think many Muslims today (...) are pedophiles.

This is true. I will add that a Muslim is a very good man, but most Muslims are very wicked men.

Since Islam condones child marriage (their primary prophet having done it, which is often cited by Islamic lawmakers,)

Islam does not condone child marriage. There is a wisdom behind Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) marrying Aisha at a very young age. It does not mean Muslims can do the same. For example, Muslims may have up to 4 wives maximum but Muhammad had 10 wives at one point.

a peaceful religion that teaches that owning and beating woman of any age is acceptable to God.

Islam does not teach this. Islam teaches to treat women well and Islam teaches one to have a profound respect for women.

This is true. I will add that a Muslim is a very good man, but most Muslims are very wicked men.

Since Islam condones child marriage (their primary prophet having done it, which is often cited by Islamic lawmakers,)

Islam does not condone child marriage. There is a wisdom behind Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) marrying Aisha at a very young age. It does not mean Muslims can do the same. For example, Muslims may have up to 4 wives maximum but Muhammad had 10 wives at one point.

a peaceful religion that teaches that owning and beating woman of any age is acceptable to God.

Islam does not teach this. Islam teaches to treat women well and Islam teaches one to have a profound respect for women.

When countries under Islamic law defend child-marriage, they always mention Mohammed and Ayisha as an Egyptian lawmaker did a few years ago saying (paraphrasing) "If it was good enough for the Prophet, it should be good enough for us."

Can find any number of Muslim websites condoning and even encouraging child marriage. In my eternal interest of being fair would add Judaism allows marriage as young as 12 for girls, 13 for boys. Modern countries probably don't, but as a matter of what a religion allows it's true.

Then moooohamid violated his own cult.

Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) is reported to have said about Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family):

"were you to look at his facial traits
they shine like a lightning thunder blaze"

Muhammad said about her:

"Acquire knowledge of the religion from the Humayra (red-haired one)"

Abu Bakr (the father of Aisha, may God be well pleased with them both) said to Muhammad that three things his enjoyed was:

"a look at your face, spending my wealth on you, and that my daughter is your wife."

On Aisha's last illness, Ibn Abbas (peace on him, the cousin of Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) told her:

"you are going to precedors of truth: to the Messenger of God and Abu Bakr."

this may give some highlight:

Q: why there is no clear ban in islam for marriage below 18 years old?
A: because
1) in islamic standard, a man/woman is a responsible adult within the age of 12- 14, he/she can marry, buy sell, take decisions at this age.
2) men/women are able and (willing) to act as a (husband/wife) since the age of 13 in average. so it is better for them to marry at this age than to be adulterers at this age.

Q: why the muslims allow marriage at ages even less than 13 years old?. at this age the boy/girl is not valid for marriage and can't afford it.

A: the case of low-age marriage was discussed by early foqhaa and they put three viewpoints:
1) a girl is not allowed to marry at an age below her adultery age ( 13 years old in average ). The case of the marriage of the messenger to aisha is an exceptional
2) it is permitted for a girl to be married at whatever age if this is not harmful for her, she shouldn't be subject to sexual activity unless she reaches adult-age. once, she reaches her adult-age, she has the right to confirm/reject the marriage.
3)it is permitted for a girl to be married at any age with the same previous constraints, except that she can't reject the marriage when she reaches adult-hood if it was committed by her father. this is justified by the claim that her father is assumed to be careful about her.

of those viewpoints, the second is the most reasonable.

Q: why should any young girl be married afterall? if she will not (act like a wife)?

A: In practice, it is rare that any girl be married at an age below 13. but in some cases such marriages are justified like:
1) marriage - sometimes- has political/social meaning more than a relation between two persons. for example, if two are married that belong to different families/political parties, this is considered a strengthening relation/alliance between the two parties.
2) some families are too poor to afford bringing up their girls, so they get them married as fast as possible.

Q: below 13 marriage is always harmful to girls, so it shouldn't be justified.

A: it is not!!
many of such marriages were successful and happy. for example the marriage of aisha to the messenger was an example of such a case as she reported herself.
of course there are exceptions when fathers mis-use their supervisory rule over their children and engage them in a bad marriages, these exceptional cases are treated with exceptional rules.
The most standard case is that parents are careful about their children and will not subject them to a painful/harmful experience, therefore they are given supervisory rule over their children to choose for example: their education/ dressing style/religion and literature .... etc. we can't reject the supervisory rule of parents because some bad parents mis-treat their children.
Dear Mohamed and Muslim75
In America, some state laws specify that if there is sex with a teenaged minor, both partners must be close enough in age ( like 1 year apart, 16 and 17) or else if the older person is a legal adult, it is still statutory rape.

In the cases of 12-14 year olds getting married, is there any such stipulation on the age of their partners? In countries and cultures where women do not have equal status or voice in decisions or in society as men do, don't you think it is dangerous to enforce such laws when there is not enough protection guarding the consent of women and girls from abuse?

Can you give us examples of laws that do protect children from abuse? What is to stop men such as the Boko Haram from forcing and selling young girls into sex slavery but claiming these are legitimate marriages?

Thank you for posting and sharing very informative answers in detail. May the Peace of God be with you and uplift all hearts minds and souls to be enlightened, freed from oppression, and united in love of truth, justice and peace for all humanity as one.

Once Aisha (may God be well pleased with her), the Mother of the Believers was lost. She was found and brought back by a handsome man. People started to say things about her, and some people believed it. God revealed to Muhammad verses of the Qur'an declaring her innocent.

"Why did not the believers - men and women - when ye heard of the affair,- put the best construction on it in their own minds and say, "This (charge) is an obvious lie" ?(.......) And why did ye not, when ye heard it, say? - "It is not right of us to speak of this: Glory to Allah (God). this is a most serious slander!" "

These verses, Muslims have sung ceaselessly for 14 centuries.

We noticed you at all costs avoid the age which Aisha and Mohammad were engaged (which in essence back in the days meant married) was SIX.

53 year old man goes after his friend's 6 year old daughter. That is wrong on so many levels. But yet, he's considered a "prophet" and "final messenger" in Islam.

I personal dont believe Muslim75 is really a Muslim person. I follow his posts and I am quite suspicious that its fake.
Yeah well, any Muslim who shows the real side of Islam disturbs you Muslims. And you want to shut him up.

all those boys dying in infancy suggests that muhummad carried a lethal gene which he passed to his boy children----
or maybe he carried a lethal that went to all his children and
the girls------were bastards
There are historians that claim to have proof that he may have had STD.

Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) was a model of piety and devotion to God Almighty and His prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family).

She lived long after Muhammad. She acquired riches but she gave them all away in charity, as Islam encourages people to give charity in proportion to their wealth. In Islam, charity is one of the greatest ways to achieve the satisfaction of God Almighty. Aisha was not obligated to do that, but she gave away all her riches in charity.

Aisha had no choice. She was six when her dad forced her to marry Mohammad.

I speak from the traditional knowledge in Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) once said that Aisha (may God be well pleased with her) was the dearest of all persons to him, and after her, her father (Abu Bakr, may God be well pleased with him). Aisha is of the family of Muhammad, and she has eminence in being one of the closest ones to Muhammad.

Aisha once said that when winds would blow, Muhammad would become agitated and would move about, out of the fear of God Almighty. His face would change. She also said that once Muhammad fainted after reading the Chapter 56 of the Qur'an (The Event). Here is an excerpt from that Chapter:

"All will certainly be gathered together for the meeting appointed for a Day well-known. Then will ye truly,- O ye that go wrong, and treat (Truth) as Falsehood!- Ye will surely taste of the Tree of Zaqqum. Then will ye fill your insides therewith, and drink Boiling Water on top of it: indeed ye shall drink like diseased camels raging with thirst! Such will be their entertainment on the Day of Requital! It is We Who have created you: why will ye not witness the Truth?"

Mohammad also prescribed drinking camel urine as a way to cure illnesses. You should try it, maybe it will help your mental illness.

Forum List

Back