Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

True. Can't plant till June 1st most years. That's why lots of us start seed inside ...right about a couple/three weeks ago.

I tried that a few years. No matter what--grow lights, sunny windows--they were always anemic and too spindly. That was a strange thing for her to prohibit, except that she wanted the home and garden centers closed because we really don't have to buy our weed and feed yet, or our petunias. I'm pretty sure all the nurseries in Maine have been closed, too. But no one cares, cause it's too early. I've never heard it mentioned, even. In some states, stores like Target and WalMart with home and garden centers were prohibited from having any departments except food and toiletries/drugs open. So that's where it probably started. I know our hardware stores, which are all open, have seeds as always.

You need an actual greenhouse to do it right.

Actually. Lots of people grow seeds in a spare room with grow lights. And some people with an actual greenhouse maybe just maybe wanted to buy some seeds a couple weeks ago.

My Mother and Her buddy made around a dozen different derivatives/hybrids of the Hibiscus and had three of them named after them.
They always started in a greenhouse even here in south Texas.
And the fuken tamatos......God do I miss em!

Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.

Indeed they would. Constitutional rights are not just for "sometimes".

Not if the Founders knew why these people were protesting, they wouldn't.
That was a link to the other thread on it.

Dems invented the Internet

Democrat Al Gore......He won a Nobel Prize for it

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Don’t know why it’s showing up like that. Weird. Here is what was posted.
A304ADC6-79FF-4303-9348-2C303FEF9169.png

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

What ya wanna bet any of those guys could drop you at a minimum of 300 yards?

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

LOL... These dudes are far less of a threat to you than your buddies in dem ghettos.

As far as your derogatory comments about those who support the Constitution goes?
Maybe your old ass should think back to the War Of Independence.

So if these folks succeed in terrorizing their Governor into letting them loose and the Virus takes over, you'll be happy, right? Emergency Orders have a place in protecting the public health. The Governor may have gone too far by not letting them buy pea seeds, for chrissakes, but that's not a reason to start a revolution!

Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies. Send in the SWAT teams and show them the real world if there is so much as a safety taken off.

arrest them all.....for felons....convict them all for felonies and watch them lose their rights to bear arms

Yep. That would be an armed insurrection, and maybe even terrorism, that is, violence, or the threat thereof, with the express aim to change policies.
Except, not really, and you're full of shit. :rolleyes:

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

LOL... These dudes are far less of a threat to you than your buddies in dem ghettos.

As far as your derogatory comments about those who support the Constitution goes?

OldLady would have sided with the British filth.

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

So if these folks succeed in terrorizing their Governor into letting them loose and the Virus takes over, you'll be happy, right? Emergency Orders have a place in protecting the public health. The Governor may have gone too far by not letting them buy pea seeds, for chrissakes, but that's not a reason to start a revolution!

Just what this country needs right now, is a fucking bunch of idiots with rifles threatening their lawful legislative assemblies. Send in the SWAT teams and show them the real world if there is so much as a safety taken off.

Yeah send in swat, let the shooting start, because that's what you traitors want. I do too now, because you lying filth have made me where I don't give a goddam anymore.

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

True. Can't plant till June 1st most years. That's why lots of us start seed inside ...right about a couple/three weeks ago.

I tried that a few years. No matter what--grow lights, sunny windows--they were always anemic and too spindly. That was a strange thing for her to prohibit, except that she wanted the home and garden centers closed because we really don't have to buy our weed and feed yet, or our petunias. I'm pretty sure all the nurseries in Maine have been closed, too. But no one cares, cause it's too early. I've never heard it mentioned, even. In some states, stores like Target and WalMart with home and garden centers were prohibited from having any departments except food and toiletries/drugs open. So that's where it probably started. I know our hardware stores, which are all open, have seeds as always.

Uh huh. You failed at starting seeds so to you it's totally cool that stores were not allowed to sell seeds EVEN IN STORES THAT ALSO SOLD PERMISSIBLE THINGS LIKE FOOD, MEDICINE AND BOOZE.

DON'T SHOUT AT ME, BITCH! GO TO THE HARDWARE STORE AND BUY YOUR SEEDS OR ORDER THEM THROUGH THE MAIL.

I'm soooo sorry my desire to continue to be self sufficient offends you.

No one is stopping you. No one DID stop you. This is a stupid reason for a revolt.

View attachment 330122

You have it backwards, the Governor was terrorizing THEM and taking away their Constitutional rights. That's exactly why we have the 2nd amendment. It's an American thing, you wouldn't understand.

Uh huh. You failed at starting seeds so to you it's totally cool that stores were not allowed to sell seeds EVEN IN STORES THAT ALSO SOLD PERMISSIBLE THINGS LIKE FOOD, MEDICINE AND BOOZE.

DON'T SHOUT AT ME, BITCH! GO TO THE HARDWARE STORE AND BUY YOUR SEEDS OR ORDER THEM THROUGH THE MAIL.

I'm soooo sorry my desire to continue to be self sufficient offends you.

No one is stopping you. No one DID stop you. This is a stupid reason for a revolt.

Standing up for Constitutional rights is not a revolt.

More second amendment remedies from conservatives

More tiny dicks trying to compensate.

More Conservatives showing your fat ass that resisting true Americans is going to turn out badly for you.

On the plus side maybe you'll get a quarter of your ass shot off and you can lose a 100lbs.

I love it when CRCs show their true violent fantasies colors.

All brought out by filth like you.

More second amendment remedies from conservatives

More tiny dicks trying to compensate.

And the "WishIHadADickChick" respondes....

More CRC fantasies. :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back