Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

No she didn't. This shit is getting out of hand. We have 1/3 of the worlds infected and right wing idiots are talking about how unfair it is for governors to stop you from getting infected and spreading the virus.

Short bus just got here I see.

arrest them all.....for felons....convict them all for felonies and watch them lose their rights to bear arms

The match has been lit; the fire has been started.

Arresting a small group of courageous patriots who finally had the guts to stand up and do what needs to be done, will not help the tyrants' cause in the least.

The Pro-China Marxist Whitmer banned the sale of American flags because of COVID-19:

View attachment 330135
The Leftist Pro-China crowd who have also been doing PR for China during the COVID-19 situation would prefer the Chinese flag to be displayed not ONLY in America but in EVERY Western nation. The Whitmer Marxist bitch bans the sale of American flags probably because the flag she supports is this:

View attachment 330145
And of course Whitmer banned seeds so they can grow their own foods:

View attachment 330137

But but but Tyrant Whitmer says it's okay to but booze, pot and lottery tickets:

View attachment 330139
View attachment 330141

It cracks me up how dems crowed about the advent of the internet so they could get the word out......when the exact opposite happened.
Now their ridiculous edicts are out there for all to see,and to think they thought the vast majority of Americans would support them.
This is the perfect example of living in a bubble.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

Someone is seriously breaking the law if they storm the statehouse.

If they start shooting......well, shit.

But the unconstitutional edicts are ok then.

The Supreme Court today said that public health orders are constitutional.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

True. Can't plant till June 1st most years. That's why lots of us start seed inside ...right about a couple/three weeks ago.

I tried that a few years. No matter what--grow lights, sunny windows--they were always anemic and too spindly. That was a strange thing for her to prohibit, except that she wanted the home and garden centers closed because we really don't have to buy our weed and feed yet, or our petunias. I'm pretty sure all the nurseries in Maine have been closed, too. But no one cares, cause it's too early. I've never heard it mentioned, even. In some states, stores like Target and WalMart with home and garden centers were prohibited from having any departments except food and toiletries/drugs open. So that's where it probably started. I know our hardware stores, which are all open, have seeds as always.

You need an actual greenhouse to do it right.

Remember when you fools said that NFL players should not take the knee to protest? This is white Americans going WAY over the line.

I call bs, but if they did they are wrong! NOWHERE does it say politicians have the authority to do this without first enacting martial law. And you QUARANTINE sick people not healthy people and force them to lose all.

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

What ya wanna bet any of those guys could drop you at a minimum of 300 yards?

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

I didn't know it was that much warmer in Michigan than here. Nobody around here plants anything 'til Memorial Day. Ground is still way too cold. Even then we sometimes get a frost after.

True. Can't plant till June 1st most years. That's why lots of us start seed inside ...right about a couple/three weeks ago.

I tried that a few years. No matter what--grow lights, sunny windows--they were always anemic and too spindly. That was a strange thing for her to prohibit, except that she wanted the home and garden centers closed because we really don't have to buy our weed and feed yet, or our petunias. I'm pretty sure all the nurseries in Maine have been closed, too. But no one cares, cause it's too early. I've never heard it mentioned, even. In some states, stores like Target and WalMart with home and garden centers were prohibited from having any departments except food and toiletries/drugs open. So that's where it probably started. I know our hardware stores, which are all open, have seeds as always.

You need an actual greenhouse to do it right.

Yes. So I let the nursery with the greenhouses start them now.

Seems other than chanting it has been peaceful, according to mlive-
MLive)
"Other than chanting loudly, it's been very calm," Oleksyk said.

To abide with executive orders, only 275 people are allowed inside the Capitol building at a time, Oleksyk said. That limit – which includes lawmakers themselves – was being strictly followed, Okeksyk said. Once the limit was hit, officials wouldn’t allow more people in until others exited.

One arrest had been made as of 2 p.m. after one protester assaulted another protester, Oleksyk said. No tickets or fines have been issued so far, Oleksyk said

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

View attachment 330122

Yup. Two scary dudes. What's the guy up front got on his chest? Is that his lunch box? Man purse? The other guy looks like he's about to shit himself. I like the guy with the umbrella, myself.

What ya wanna bet any of those guys could drop you at a minimum of 300 yards?

And they'd probably try 'cause I don't think I could give them the serious, cowed look they're aiming for.
They're idiots. This is being fought in the courts and by their legislature. The legislators that had to put on bullet proof vests are NOT going to look favorably on this argument, nor is the Governor. So what are they accomplishing?

It's another phony "Patriot" organization of guys who think it's cool to play Rambo.

Rambo is fiction.

More second amendment remedies from conservatives

More tiny dicks trying to compensate.

More Conservatives showing your fat ass that resisting true Americans is going to turn out badly for you.

On the plus side maybe you'll get a quarter of your ass shot off and you can lose a 100lbs.

Who says this is really about "public health"? Looks like a political stunt to me over a none-too-dangerous virus.

When this Coronavirus Panic started, libs were really up in a tizzy about two things. How tremendous the economy was doing, and how fantastic President Trump's stadium tour was coming along. This seems to have solved those two problems, and came out of thin air.

I just bought a brand new dick compensator!

1588283250527.png

arrest them all.....for felons....convict them all for felonies and watch them lose their rights to bear arms

The match has been lit; the fire has been started.

Arresting a small group of courageous patriots who finally had the guts to stand up and do what needs to be done, will not help the tyrants' cause in the least.

The Pro-China Marxist Whitmer banned the sale of American flags because of COVID-19:

View attachment 330135
The Leftist Pro-China crowd who have also been doing PR for China during the COVID-19 situation would prefer the Chinese flag to be displayed not ONLY in America but in EVERY Western nation. The Whitmer Marxist bitch bans the sale of American flags probably because the flag she supports is this:

View attachment 330145
And of course Whitmer banned seeds so they can grow their own foods:

View attachment 330137

But but but Tyrant Whitmer says it's okay to but booze, pot and lottery tickets:

View attachment 330139
View attachment 330141

It cracks me up how dems crowed about the advent of the internet so they could get the word out......when the exact opposite happened.
Now their ridiculous edicts are out there for all to see,and to think they thought the vast majority of Americans would support them.
This is the perfect example of living in a bubble.
Dems invented the Internet

Democrat Al Gore......He won a Nobel Prize for it

And the "WishIHadADickChick" respondes....

Where did they say that?

STFU canuck.
Go post about your effeminate president and his affinity for muslim dick.

The coup is being attempted by the governor there.

She is a TOTAL POS, I have read the news reports about what she is doing, she is out of control and needs to be FORCED out.

Look who's out of control.

Yes Whitmer is, I am happy that you agree she is.

Forum List

Back