Multiple Armed Gunman Have Stormed the Michigan State House

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

If what you are saying is true, then that bastard quoted in the OP needs his tiny nuts severed and he should be sent to jail.

Fuck him.

Whitmer is just as much responsible for this reaction. She's treated the people of her state like serfs on her manor and callously disregarded their concerns over her actions, even as going as far to mock them on national tv. That's not saying I approve of what is happening here, but she could have prevented this by not acting like an elitist queen whose job it is to rule over the land

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

The coup is being attempted by the governor there.

Look at that motherfucker....

This is America in the age of Trump.

I hope nobody says that to me in person. It's going to get ugly.

That kind of statement is simply absurd.

Yeah, Trump did it. LOL

He let the governors decide how they wanted to handle things in their own states, that crazy sumbitch.

You do realize I was quoting that asswipes tweet.

Any corroboration of this from a credible, or even semi-credible source?

Okay I Google for you, variety of different news publications reporting it here are just two of them:

What is this an attempted coup? How do these things operate in America? Can this Whitmer woman be FORCED out by the peoples? I have read the threads about her she is a dangerous individual and definately a Leftist Totalitarian, her measures are beyond extreme and many make no sense except to punish the peoples eg. making it illegal to buy seeds to grow their own foods.

The coup is being attempted by the governor there.

She is a TOTAL POS, I have read the news reports about what she is doing, she is out of control and needs to be FORCED out.

Look at that motherfucker....

This is America in the age of Trump.

I hope nobody says that to me in person. It's going to get ugly.

That kind of statement is simply absurd.

Yeah, Trump did it. LOL

He let the governors decide how they wanted to handle things in their own states, that crazy sumbitch.

You do realize I was quoting that asswipes tweet.

I do. Was totally agreeing with you man.

Fucking ludicrous to blame Trump.

All I'm seeing is people armed with phones. Just for fun here's some news from Lansing. Protesters return to Michigan Capitol to decry coronavirus stay-home order
Not much happening as of 20 minutes ago. What else ya got?

If what you are saying is true, then that bastard quoted in the OP needs his tiny nuts severed and he should be sent to jail.

Fuck him.

Well, I'm not sure I'd go that far. Meanwhile, I live in Michigan. I'm just a little less likely to be swayed by some tweet when I can access some local news.

She did more than that. After she banned seeds she discovered that people were buying flats of seedlings so she banned those then all gardening supplies to cover vegetables that had already been planted.

Yes no logic in that with regard to COVID-19, she just did that because she's a filthy Marxist bitch who is getting off on punishing the peoples of Michigan INCLUDING those who probably voted for her. She is a dangerous individual who needs to be FORCED out, hopefully via FORCED to resign.

At some point the ballot box does not work though, especially if elections get rigged or whatever. Many of those politicians just IGNORE what the peoples want anyway, this Whitmer woman should be FORCED to resign, she has abused her position and has been abusing the peoples of Michigan.

Or, in a case like this, where a public servant has strayed so far over the line, in a destructive manner, that needs to be remedied immediately. Waiting for the next election would be waiting far too long, and allowing the out-of-control criminal occupying a position of power to do too much harm.

Circumstances like this are exactly one of the reasons for the Second Amendment, to insure that the people have this ultimate power, when needed, to remove a dangerous criminal from a position of power and to oppose the actions of that criminal.

arrest them all.....for felons....convict them all for felonies and watch them lose their rights to bear arms

BTW, just because someone might "lose their right" to bear arms doesn't mean they won't be armed. Apparently you are unfamiliar with unlicensed gun dealers that work out of the backs of barrooms and out of the trunks of their cars.

At some point the ballot box does not work though, especially if elections get rigged or whatever. Many of those politicians just IGNORE what the peoples want anyway, this Whitmer woman should be FORCED to resign, she has abused her position and has been abusing the peoples of Michigan.

Or, in a case like this, where a public servant has strayed so far over the line, in a destructive manner, that needs to be remedied immediately. Waiting for the next election would be waiting far too long, and allowing the out-of-control criminal occupying a position of power to do too much harm.

Circumstances like this are exactly one of the reasons for the Second Amendment, to insure that the people have this ultimate power, when needed, to remove a dangerous criminal from a position of power and to oppose the actions of that criminal.

I agree with your points.

You're disingenuous. It's Americans trying to take their lives back from a democrat dictator, and they have every right to!

Sorry, but I don't agree.

They take them back at the ballot box. Not like this.

This is why the 2nd was instituted.
I dont think the intent is to start a shooting war,just a reminder that we the people have the power.

Forum List

Back