Multiple polls show Harris forging ahead as trump support sinks

People here in America are finally waking up today about Kamala with her choice of Radical Leftist Tim Walz as VP choice.

Walz is a stolen valor weirdo, whose accomplishments in Minnesota include the George Floyd riots, tampons in the state's boys rooms and becoming a mecca for sex change operations for children.

Maybe the people in America think that its a smart idea to lop off the penises of little boys, but I wouldn't count on it.

People here in America are finally waking up today about Kamala with her choice of Radical Leftist Tim Walz as VP choice.

Walz is a stolen valor weirdo, whose accomplishments in Minnesota include the George Floyd riots, tampons in the state's boys rooms and becoming a mecca for sex change operations for children.

Maybe the people in America think that its a smart idea to lop off the penises of little boys, but I wouldn't count on it.
Don't forget that the Twin Cities are infested with Somalian "refugees".

I just answered my phone and some chick wanted to ask my opinion for an opinion poll. Because she sounded nice, I politely told the broad I don't give opinions over the phone.

I don't think that I am that unique in that matter, particularly with all of the lawfare going on by the Biden regime against those they think might be conservative.

I don't put much credence in polls.

Its hilarious that when polls boosted trump they were real but now they are not.
I would start working on plan b . Another insurrection at the capitol.

Forum List

Back