Murdered woman hanging from fence mistaken for Halloween decoration

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
What a way to get into the Halloween Spirit....going pumpkin picking? sure.... but this?

Simply horrible :(

"Authorities said 27-year-old Donnie Cochenour was arrested and charged following a tip to police. He is in on jail on a $2 million bond...Police Chief Keith Washburn said it appeared Cade fought her attacker and that investigators found the suspected murder weapon -- a bloody rock about the size of a grapefruit, the station reported."

That is terrible

The guy who did it looks like peewee herman.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't know what's worse: the rage or the grief when I read stories like this on the news.

I don't know what's worse: the rage or the grief when I read stories like this on the news.

I know....and this is one of the mild stories.....there are others much worse out there.

This is the world we are living in! o_O

"Police say Cade tried running from Cochenour when she got caught up in the fence.

At a news briefing Wednesday afternoon, Police Chief Keith Washburn said Cade died of blunt-force trauma to the head and neck. Washburn said it appeared she fought her attacker. Investigators said they found what they believe is the murder weapon near the scene: a bloody rock, about the size of a grapefruit."

Seems like these two were no strangers to substance abuse. The amount of anger and mindlessness it must have taken to do this.

The fact
Thats odd. The victim has a mug shot.
635804385642321368-Rebecca-Cade.jpg

Here is the killer.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

So, the fact she had a mug shot made it OK to murder her?

You're a sad little man...
The fact that she had a mug shot means that it is far more likely than not that she has committed at least one crime against society. As such, her value to society is diminished; her value of a person is diminished. Therefore, it is perfectly appropriate and normal to not care as much about her death as you would care about the death of a non-criminal.

Secondly, if she is voluntarily engaging in the criminal lifestyle it is natural to believe that her decisions contributed to her untimely death. People who join an order of Gregorian munks usually do not end up murdered by other monks. People who hang out with criminals end up dead.

My conclusion? Fuck her. If she was worth a fuck and had some self respect then this probably would not have happened.

The fact

Here is the killer.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

The fact that she had a mug shot means that it is far more likely than not that she has committed at least one crime against society. As such, her value to society is diminished; her value of a person is diminished. Therefore, it is perfectly appropriate and normal to not care as much about her death as you would care about the death of a non-criminal.

Secondly, if she is voluntarily engaging in the criminal lifestyle it is natural to believe that her decisions contributed to her untimely death. People who join an order of Gregorian munks usually do not end up murdered by other monks. People who hang out with criminals end up dead.

My conclusion? Fuck her. If she was worth a fuck and had some self respect then this probably would not have happened.

MANY productive members of society have criminal records. Look at you. You're probably productive and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if you had a arrest for public intoxication, or beating a dog, or flogging yourself in public. The only people I don't shed a tear for are violent criminals. Them I have no pity for, but a non violent offender....she deserves better.

One dimensional 'tards, like you though, can never understand that.

The fact

Here is the killer.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

Engaging in a criminal lifestyle only exposed her to the criminal element. IIRC she and her killer former BF were arguing and he lost control over himself and clocked her in the head. Her value to society had yet been measured.

The fact

Here is the killer.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

MANY productive members of society have criminal records. Look at you. You're probably productive and I wouldn't be the slightest bit surprised if you had a arrest for public intoxication, or beating a dog, or flogging yourself in public. The only people I don't shed a tear for are violent criminals. Them I have no pity for, but a non violent offender....she deserves better.

Bitch, please. First of all, the most trouble I have ever been in has been citations for speeding. Second, how do you know that chick hasn't been involved in violent crime?

Suppose she had ten prior convictions for child cruelty. Would you feel differently about her then? Of course you would.

Keep lying to yourself in order to prop up your personal morality if that is what gets you through the night. But the fact is, that chick was probably (notice that I say "probably") no damn good and would never amount to jack shit. Open your eyes, moron.

The fact

Here is the killer.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

Bitch, please. First of all, the most trouble I have ever been in has been citations for speeding. Second, how do you know that chick hasn't been involved in violent crime?

Suppose she had ten prior convictions for child cruelty. Would you feel differently about her then? Of course you would.

Keep lying to yourself in order to prop up your personal morality if that is what gets you through the night. But the fact is, that chick was probably (notice that I say "probably") no damn good and would never amount to jack shit. Open your eyes, moron.

Yes, I would feel differently if it turns out she was a violent felon. However, till then I don't ASSUME she is one. See the diff?

The fact

Here is the killer.

donnie-cochenour-jr.png

Yes, I would feel differently if it turns out she was a violent felon. However, till then I don't ASSUME she is one. See the diff?
Of course I see the difference, moron. I have indicated as such. You are pretty dense, aren't you?

I, however, tend to think that she probably in some way contributed in her death based upon the evidence before me - ie, the prior criminal conduct. Is a prior arrest conclusive? Of course not. But I am not going to give her the benefit of the doubt when I know human nature and have an indication that she has made some past bad choices, such as dating a psycho, knowingly continuing to associate with said psycho, and having at least one arrest in her past.

The fact

Of course I see the difference, moron. I have indicated as such. You are pretty dense, aren't you?

I, however, tend to think that she probably in some way contributed in her death based upon the evidence before me - ie, the prior criminal conduct. Is a prior arrest conclusive? Of course not. But I am not going to give her the benefit of the doubt when I know human nature and have an indication that she has made some past bad choices, such as dating a psycho, knowingly continuing to associate with said psycho, and having at least one arrest in her past.

YOU are the asshat that jumped to the conclusion that she deserved it because she had a mugshot dipshit. Not me. So no, it's YOU who are the moron.

The fact

YOU are the asshat that jumped to the conclusion that she deserved it because she had a mugshot dipshit. Not me. So no, it's YOU who are the moron.
First off, I do not think that I ever said the bitch deserved to die. What I said is that there are indications that she may have made some poor decisions in her past that contributed to her death. Second, why are you swearing at me? You need to get ahold of yourself; your emotions are overruling your logic.

First off, I do not think that I ever said the bitch deserved to die. What I said is that there are indications that she may have made some poor decisions in her past that contributed to her death. Second, why are you swearing at me? You need to get ahold of yourself; your emotions are overruling your logic.

Wrong. My emotions have nothing to do with it. It is you who has abandoned logic when you assume a mugshot exempts you from simple decency and the ability to lead your life.

Forum List

Back