Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

You insisted I answer. So I did. Then you threw a whiny hissy fit about me telling you what I truly believe in response to your question. Yes, I do think you’re questioning Baker’s competence. If that still bothers you, that’s entirely your problem, not mine.
The question was why you thought it was relevant. You never addressed that. You called me a liar because you knew it was not relevant. That’s not an answer.
You didn’t have an opinion on whether Chauvin killed Floyd or not?
No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.

The question was why you thought it was relevant. You never addressed that. You called me a liar because you knew it was not relevant. That’s not an answer.
Here’s what you said: “The question was why you thought my lack of knowledge of pathology was relevant since I never questioned his knowledge or competence.” I said I do think you’re questioning his competence. Then you threw a whiny hissy fit about what I said when I was only answering truthfully. I do believe you’re questioning his competence. If you don’t like my answer, then that sounds like your problem, not mine.

No, I didn’t. I usually reserve judgment until more info comes out. Especially in cases like this when woke imbeciles want to hang someone just to make a point, rather than waste any time on guilt or innocence.
That's a fucking lie. Prior to the trial, you believed that Chauvin didn't kill Floyd. You're a liar.

Last edited:

Interesting. Waste any time on guilt or innocence. The trial lasted six weeks. From March 8 to April 20. That is six weeks spent on describing, debating, and discussing the nine and a half minutes that made up the end of Floyd’s life, and the actions that led to that death.

Six weeks. How much time should have been spent on guilt or innocence? Six weeks was apparently no time at all.

Wrong. Chauvin was the only one on him for seven (or eight or nine or…) minutes
Oh please. Everyone saw them on top of Floyd until he was dead. And still didn't get up. That's manslaughter.

Why do you lie? Here's the image from Lang's body cam. He stood up about 20 seconds earlier. Chauvin and Kueng can be seen still on Floyd. The paramedic who just arrived at the scene can also be seen. This is about 10 seconds before Chauvin and Kueng stood up. So despite your lie, Chauvin and Keung were on Floyd for 9½ minutes. Lang was on him for about 8 minutes, then just held Floyd's legs down with his hand for about another minute. Floyd was clinically dead by then.

Untitled.png

I have maintained from the beginning that if Chauvin is guilty of not following training guidelines then he should have been punished accordingly.
According to his training, he was required to monitor Floyd's health while kneeling on him. When did he do that?

He didn't following his own training. So yeah, he was properly punished.

He was not supposed to be on Floyd's neck.

He was not supposed to be administering MRT when Floyd stopped resisting. That was about 30 seconds into being restrained on the ground.

He was supposed to be monitoring Floyd's health. But he didn't even notice Floyd had died.

Your lack of self awareness is off the charts...

Says the idiot who stubbornly holds onto his position.
You’re just an idiot who accuses somone of prevarication to avoid answering a question.
See my other post, idiot.
You idiot.
Don’t be an idiot.
Don’t be an idiot.
Don’t be an idiot.
Don’t be an idiot.
Don’t be an idiot.
You idiot.

Never called anyone idiot, you did.

Here’s what you said: “The question was why you thought my lack of knowledge of pathology was relevant since I never questioned his knowledge or competence.” I said I do think you’re questioning his competence. Then you threw a whiny hissy fit about what I said when I was only answering truthfully. I do believe you’re questioning his competence. If you don’t like my answer, then that sounds like your problem, not mine.

It’s not a question of whether I like it or not, it’s a question of whether or not it actually answers the question as to why you thought it was relevant. You did not address the question, you just said I lied so you wouldn’t have to.
That's a fucking lie. Prior to the trial, you believed that Chauvin didn't kill Floyd. You're a liar.

When the fuck did I say this?

It’s not a question of whether I like it or not, it’s a question of whether or not it actually answers the question as to why you thought it was relevant. You did not address the question, you just said I lied so you wouldn’t have to.
You said you weren’t questioning his competence. Am I or am I not allowed to disagree with you on that?

When the fuck did I say this?
Prior to the trial, you fucking liar.

Interesting. Waste any time on guilt or innocence. The trial lasted six weeks. From March 8 to April 20. That is six weeks spent on describing, debating, and discussing the nine and a half minutes that made up the end of Floyd’s life, and the actions that led to that death.

I was talking about people, not the trial itself.

A lot of the people pronounced him guilty before the trial. People like Waters were actually calling for a guilty verdict and would accept nothing else.
Six weeks. How much time should have been spent on guilt or innocence? Six weeks was apparently no time at all.
I don’t know, why don’t you ask those who demanded a guilty verdict?

Why do you lie? Here's the image from Lang's body cam. He stood up about 20 seconds earlier. Chauvin and Kueng can be seen still on Floyd. The paramedic who just arrived at the scene can also be seen. This is about 10 seconds before Chauvin and Kueng stood up. So despite your lie, Chauvin and Keung were on Floyd for 9½ minutes. Lang was on him for about 8 minutes, then just held Floyd's legs down with his hand for about another minute. Floyd was clinically dead by then.
Three guys were holding him down because he kept resisting. Why is this a problem? I thought the problem was the knee on Floyd’s neck.

I don’t have a Youtube account.
He didn't following his own training. So yeah, he was properly punished.

Didn’t I just say that?
He was not supposed to be on Floyd's neck.

He was not supposed to be administering MRT when Floyd stopped resisting. That was about 30 seconds into being restrained on the ground.

He was supposed to be monitoring Floyd's health. But he didn't even notice Floyd had died.
What’s your point? We’re still faced with the question as to whether this killed Floyd. I don’t believe it did.

Your lack of self awareness is off the charts...

eyeroll

Do you reserve any judgment for others who throw that word around first?

I was called “idiot”, “stupid”, “retarded”, “racist”, and “Grand Kleagle” long before I ever used the word and no one said shit.

It is quite telling that people here are more upset by my denying I called anyone “idiot” than by my being called even worse for no fucking reason other than that they disagree with my argument.

eyeroll

Do you reserve any judgment for others who throw that word around first?

I was called “idiot”, “stupid”, “retarded”, “racist”, and “Grand Kleagle” long before I ever used the word and no one said shit.
You got caught in a lie and you’re trying to justify it. You’re completely full of shit.

You said you weren’t questioning his competence. Am I or am I not allowed to disagree with you on that?

Irrelevent. The truth about whether or not I actually questioned his competence was not an issue until I pressed you to answer the question and that was after you avoided it three times.
Prior to the trial, you fucking liar.
The fuck are you talking about? When did I say anything at all about this case before the trial? Link and post number.

You got caught in a lie and you’re trying to justify it. You’re completely full of shit.
You avoided answering a question three times and then called me a liar without cause to avoid it further.

You have no clue about basic debate etiquette. You employ fallacies and pretend I’m obligated to prove things to you I have no obligation to prove.

Instead of just agreeing to disagree and going your way, you persisted for days trying to convince me how retarded my argument is and hounded me about who would be stupid enough to believe it (QED) as if I’m required to do so. I’m not.

You, sir, are just as completely full of shit as I am.

I was talking about people, not the trial itself.

A lot of the people pronounced him guilty before the trial. People like Waters were actually calling for a guilty verdict and would accept nothing else.

I don’t know, why don’t you ask those who demanded a guilty verdict?

You demand that he is innocent years later. The jury that sat through the trial found him guilty. Settled as far as I am concerned.

You demand that he is innocent years later.

I never demanded anything. I’ve said all along that this is my opinion.
The jury that sat through the trial found him guilty. Settled as far as I am concerned.
Okay. But I happen to know that a trial and guilty verdict doesn’t guarantee that anything is settled. There are still many people out there who think Darren Wilson is guilty in spite of a not guilty verdict.

The fuck are you talking about? When did I say anything at all about this case before the trial? Link and post number.
And you just got caught in another lie. This is what you said prior to the trial:

“Do I disagree with what, that he is charged with 3rd degree or that it will stick?

I’ll answer both because, that's what I do. I disagree that it was 3rd degree murder. I don't think he had any earthly idea the guy was going to die, despite using an illegal restraining procedure. I think cops hear this sort of thing all the time and in fact, Floyd was complaining that he couldn't breathe before they had him on the ground and even before they had put him in the cruiser and pulled him out again.

He also said he was claustrophobic when they tried to put him in the SUV cruiser. This was after they had just pulled him out of his own compact Mercedes SUV. So that was horseshit.

I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

———————————————————

Once again, you’ve proven that you’re full of shit. Once again, you lied. What’s the excuse going to be this time?

Last edited:
Irrelevent. The truth about whether or not I actually questioned his competence was not an issue until I pressed you to answer the question and that was after you avoided it three times.
You’ve been whining about this for days. I answered it. I disagree with you about you questioning his competence. Go ahead and cry some more about my answer.

You avoided answering a question three times and then called me a liar without cause to avoid it further.

You did lie. You’re a liar. I’ve shown you two examples of that. You’ve even admitted to lying. Then you tried to make some bullshit vague accusation about me lying and you obviously failed to prove that because you’re full of shit.

You have no clue about basic debate etiquette. You employ fallacies and pretend I’m obligated to prove things to you I have no obligation to prove.
What fallacies?

Instead of just agreeing to disagree and going your way, you persisted for days trying to convince me how retarded my argument is and hounded me about who would be stupid enough to believe it (QED) as if I’m required to do so. I’m not.
Your argument is retarded. Any intelligent person would never choose your input about the cause of death over the conclusion of the competent medical examiner. Your inability to defend your stupid argument isn’t my problem. On pathology matters, he’s more credible than you are. It’s not complicated at all. You’re welcome to walk away from your stupid argument at any time.

And you just got caught in another lie. This is what you said prior to the trial:

“Do I disagree with what, that he is charged with 3rd degree or that it will stick?

I’ll answer both because, that's what I do. I disagree that it was 3rd degree murder. I don't think he had any earthly idea the guy was going to die, despite using an illegal restraining procedure. I think cops hear this sort of thing all the time and in fact, Floyd was complaining that he couldn't breathe before they had him on the ground and even before they had put him in the cruiser and pulled him out again.

You fucking idiot. I told you this after the trial. Besides that, these were conclusions I came to later after I found these things out, not before the trial.

I knew almost nothing at the time the story broke and I got the info in bits and pieces over the following months.
He also said he was claustrophobic when they tried to put him in the SUV cruiser. This was after they had just pulled him out of his own compact Mercedes SUV. So that was horseshit.

I think a combination of drugs, his heart condition and the stress of the situation caused him to have a heart attack. He very clearly did not want to get in the cruiser and getting arrested got him torqued up. I don't know why but whatever his reason was, he was willing to try to bullshit his way out of it.

I've no doubt he had trouble breathing but it wasn't because of anything Chauvin was doing.“

———————————————————

Once again, you’ve proven that you’re full of shit. Once again, you lied. What’s the excuse going to be this time?

Once again, I told you this after the trial.

You’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back