Murderer Chauvin loses appeal

You did lie. You’re a liar.

I did not. I never questioned Baker’s knowledge or competence. You just refused to accept that.
I’ve shown you two examples of that. You’ve even admitted to lying. Then you tried to make some bullshit vague accusation about me lying and you obviously failed to prove that because you’re full of shit.

You lied when you said I lied.

I’ve told you this already.
What fallacies?

Appeal to authority. I’ve told you this as well.
Your argument is retarded. Any intelligent person would never choose your input about the cause of death over the conclusion of the competent medical examiner.

Why are you still whining about this? Disagree and move on for fuck’s sake.
Your inability to defend your stupid argument isn’t my problem.

I never tried to defend my position. I told you why I hold my position. That’s it.
On pathology matters, he’s more credible than you are.

Of course he is. Did I suggest otherwise?
It’s not complicated at all. You’re welcome to walk away from your stupid argument at any time.
You’re welcome to walk away from your apoplectic haranguing at any time.

You fucking idiot. I told you this after the trial.

Once again, I told you this after the trial.

You’re full of shit.
Lmao. That post of yours was from June 16, 2020. Less than a month after Floyd was killed and long before the trial happened. Are you ready to admit that you lied? What’s your excuse going to be this time, you fucking idiot. :laughing0301:

I did not. I never questioned Baker’s knowledge or competence. You just refused to accept that.
And I disagree with you on that. I’m not required to agree with your opinions. You did, however, lie on two other matters that I have shown proof for.

You lied when you said I lied.

I’ve told you this already.
The proof is right there, dumbass. This is proof of you lying.

1702341747501.png

Appeal to authority. I’ve told you this as well.
Your doctor tells you that you have cancer and you need to seek medical treatment immediately. Your friend is a janitor and says you don’t have cancer. Whose input are you more likely to believe?

I never tried to defend my position. I told you why I hold my position. That’s it.
You’re allowed to have stupid opinions. And I’m allowed to explain to you why your position is stupid.

Of course he is. Did I suggest otherwise?
Right. Of course he’s more credible on pathology matters than you are. So when you say that you believe he’s wrong, that would make your argument stupid. QED.

And I disagree with you on that. I’m not required to agree with your opinions.
Who said you are?
You did, however, lie on two other matters that I have shown proof for.

And I have shown where you lied. So?
The proof is right there, dumbass. This is proof of you lying.

View attachment 871630

Your doctor tells you that you have cancer and you need to seek medical treatment immediately. Your friend is a janitor and says you don’t have cancer. Whose input are you more likely to believe?

Irrelevant. The point is: what can be proven or not proven or whether an expert is actually right or not.

Being an expert in a field doesn’t mean the expert is right. After all, prosecutors and other experts essentially told Baker he was wrong or at least that his report was incomplete.

How much stock do I put in one expert’s opinion when other experts question it? Which expert is right?
You’re allowed to have stupid opinions.

So are you. So?
And I’m allowed to explain to you why your position is stupid.

And I’m allowed to accept that you disagree. You, however, seem incapable of accepting disagreement.
Right. Of course he’s more credible on pathology matters than you are.

That’s what I said, isn’t it?
So when you say that you believe he’s wrong, that would make your argument stupid. QED.
That’s your opinion.

Thing is, your opinion is rooted in your inability to accept the truth of the complexities of human nature. I.E., even experts are flawed human beings.

Irrelevant. The point is: what can be proven or not proven or whether an expert is actually right or not.
I didn’t say anything about proving something, liar. I asked you who you’re more likely to believe: your doctor who says you have cancer or your janitor friend who says you don’t. Once again you’re showing that you’re full of shit.

Address yours.

Yeah, and you avoided a question three times and accused me of lying when pressed to answer.

You’re so full of shit it’s coming out of your ears.
Pathetic. You just proved that you’re COMPLETELY full of shit and you won’t even address your lie.

I didn’t say anything about proving something, liar.

I didn’t say you did, idiot. I did.
I asked you who you’re more likely to believe: your doctor who says you have cancer or your janitor friend who says you don’t. Once again you’re showing that you’re full of shit.

And I told you it’s irrelevent. It’s irrelevant because Baker being an expert in pathology doesn’t prove him right in this case. It’s also irrelevant because my doctor would not be pressured by outside biased forces to diagnose one way or the other.

It’s irrelevant because Baker being an expert in pathology doesn’t prove him right in this case.
I didn’t say it proves him right. I said I’m more likely to believe his word over yours for the same reason you’re more likely to listen to your doctor instead of your janitor friend.

Forum List

Back