Murders up in Seattle...after they passed new gun control laws, including UBCs

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep, the anti-gunners know that universal background checks don't stop criminals or mass shooters from getting illegal guns.....they know they need universal background checks to be in a position to demand universal gun registration.....

Case in point....murder in Seattle is still up after they passed their extreme gun control laws...

Interesting Data: Seattle Murders Up Since Gun Control Crusade Began - Liberty Park Press

Relying on Seattle Police Department data, Patch.com reported that the Jet City “tallied more homicides (last) year than any year in more than a decade,” an interesting revelation considering that passage of an anti-gun-rights initiative, largely supported by Seattle voters, was supposed to reduce murder and mayhem.

In one town here we have 33 deaths per year, while in all of Great Britain, they have 50 to 60 per year. We should do what they are doing.

In one town here we have 33 deaths per year, while in all of Great Britain, they have 50 to 60 per year. We should do what they are doing.
No. YOU and those like you should move to England. A wonderful place now I am told. Actual ENGLISH folks are outnumbered in most large cities,knife crime is at an all time high,you can be arrested for calling a man a man because they think they are a woman oh and NOW children will be FORCED to learn about transgender freaks in elementary school! Sounds like a lovely leftist utopia.

No. YOU and those like you should move to England. A wonderful place now I am told. Actual ENGLISH folks are outnumbered in most large cities,knife crime is at an all time high,you can be arrested for calling a man a man because they think they are a woman oh and NOW children will be FORCED to learn about transgender freaks in elementary school! Sounds like a lovely leftist utopia.

I'll just stay right here. Say something else funny. You're very entertaining.

I'll just stay right here. Say something else funny. You're very entertaining.
Oh i'm sorry I forgot leftists don't do well with facts you prefer emotions. Sucks for your kind.

You mean change our culture completely, have a homogenous population, and have a society that passed through Feudalism and 2 World Wars....? How do you want to do that?

You mean change our culture completely, have a homogenous population, and have a society that passed through Feudalism and 2 World Wars....? How do you want to do that?

You really are that dumb. aren't you?

Wow...impressive come back.....how many days did it take you to come up with that....?

Wow...impressive come back.....how many days did it take you to come up with that....?

It took virtually no time at all. Any thread you post can accurately be responded to with that remark. If nothing else, you are a consistent gun nut.

Forum List

Back