Murkowski Leads By Over 10,000 Votes

But you implied it, broken wrist Liar. The court will make the correct decision. If the correction decision upsets you, Liar, who cares other than you?

Let you in on a secret: you are simply unimportant in the larger schems of life.

Let you in on a secret: you clearly do not undestand the Alaska case.

Let you in on a secret: you are as entertaining as watching the sleeping lions at the zoo.

Precedent? You are a bad precedent for any here to follow as an online message board champ. Why? You normally lose and are a bad sport about it. But . . . who cares?

But you implied it * * * *

No, I didn't. You INCORRECTLY read into what I DID say, because you are either very stupid or incredibly dishonest or both.

I cannot help your ignorance since you are unwilling (perhaps unable) to learn.

I cannot convince you to give honesty a try, since you are too determined to be dishonest.

And there's no purpose served, obviously, in continuing any kind of point by point debate with a dishonest retard such as you, as your posts reveal. You are incapable of honesty or integrity or intelligence.

JokeyFakey can't even admit that he lied about being a Republican. :eusa_liar::cuckoo:

But you implied it * * * *

No, I didn't. ********************************

Yes, you did. Here, let me remind you.

"you implied it, broken wrist Liar. The court will make the correct decision. If the correction decision upsets you, Liar, who cares other than you?

Let you in on a secret: you are simply unimportant in the larger schems of life.

Let you in on a secret: you clearly do not undestand the Alaska case.

Let you in on a secret: you are as entertaining as watching the sleeping lions at the zoo.

Precedent? You are a bad precedent for any here to follow as an online message board champ. Why? You normally lose and are a bad sport about it. But . . . who cares?"

And no one believes that you are any type of Republican.

That's you, divecon, getting hammered down. Your problem, not mine. Try looking at matters objectively and fairly, something you appear unable to do. You get no points from informed folks who know what they are talking about and easily recognize you don't have a clue. Have a good night.

That's you, divecon, getting hammered down. Your problem, not mine. Try looking at matters objectively and fairly, something you appear unable to do. You get no points from informed folks who know what they are talking about and easily recognize you don't have a clue. Have a good night.
again, you are exposing your own problems and calling them MINE
that is classic projections, dipshit

Last edited:
I taught you what projection is, divecon, and how you use it all the time to cover your mistakes: you blame them on others. Your buddy, Dr. House, does it all the time.

Let's face it: you two are whingers and losers who blame everybody else for your problems. You two must be democrats.

I taught you what projection is, divecon, and how you use it all the time to cover your mistakes: you blame them on others. Your buddy, Dr. House, does it all the time.

Let's face it: you two are whingers and losers who blame everybody else for your problems. You two must be democrats.
you are a wingnut
you taught me NOTHING dipshit

That's just too funny. :lol:

Fake Jake, projecting again.

"the operation of expelling feelings or wishes the individual finds wholly unacceptable—too shameful, too obscene, too dangerous—by attributing them to another."

again, you are exposing your own problems and calling them MINE
that is classic projections, dipshit

Great minds think alike. :thup:

js-ethug.jpg

Ah, one of my favorite wing nuts, Missourian. You are right there with DiveCon and Dr. House. Real Republicans are not worried about what you reactionaries think. Make sure you vote the party but make sure you don't offer any silly ass comments is the general way we do with yours here.

E-Thug applies to you Dr. House, and I like your portrait of yourself. I simply don't let you talk shit crap here, and you hate your foolishness being so easily exposed. Yep, your ad hom gives your game away. And since your not a Republican, who cares what you say?

LOL! JokeyFakey has officially graduated from the "Oh yeah? Oh YEAH? Well, you TOO!" Academy! :clap2:

With Honors! JokeyFakey, fake Republican, is Magna Cum Stain!

By the way, you insipid lying dork, I am NOT a Republican. Not of "any" kind. So what "nobody believes" about me, in this instance, makes them correct.

By contrast, you might recall an informal poll taken here at USMB regarding YOUR credibility? :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

It was a hoot. :lol:

Forum List

Back