Muscovites Demand Alaska Returned to their Empire

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites for Alaska ?

• No!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Hell, YES!

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
Those crazy Muscovites. :uhoh3:

Well the Andrew Johnson administration bought Alaska from Russia in 1867 so there are no ethnic Russians left there. Only about 3% (26,000) Alaskans descend from the ethnic Russians who were there at the time and counting 30 years as one generations, they are now more than five generations removed from that original population.

Another roughly 1 percent of Alaskans fled communist Russia in the early Twentieth Century and there is no indication that many, if any, would go back now. They probably hate most of what the current administration has done for/to them, but I don't think they think they need Russia's 'protection.'

So, if Russia invades Alaska, we will be at war with Russia. Or as an alternative, we could sell Alaska back to Russia for $33 trillion and wipe out our national debt. But let's do that when fiscal hawks have control of the House so we don't run up that bill again.

For the record, if Donald Trump was in the White House I am confident there would be no Russia/Ukraine (or any other) war at this time and Medvedev wouldn't even have hinted at 'protecting ethnic Russians in Alaska.' That is the difference between a President who believes in peace through strength instead of one that is clueless, feckless, irresponsible, self serving.
In 1856 Moscow Empire 🇷🇺lost BADLY A war to us (the West ) , they went literally bankrupt , US COULD GET IT FOR FREE, BUT DECIDED TO pay FOR ALASKA $ 7.2M.... THE Muscovites ´d SAY THANK YOU , MY OVERLORD!

background :

I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

are you ready to fight (kill) Muscovites 🇷🇺 for Alaska ?

What stupid comparison. If Russia were to attack any US state then yes we will pay and arm up to kill them all.

Ukraine has their own Russia problem they and Europe can take care of.

I am ready to give California to anyone willing to take it.

Whoever it is they will be better neighbors than the loons that run things now.
what if California takes over Moscow ulus ?

California's GDP, at 2.448 trillion dollars is 80% larger that Moscow 🇷🇺 🐐 ulus's GDP, at 1.3 trillion dollars.

What stupid comparison. If Russia were to attack any US state then yes we will pay and arm up to kill them all.
tell it to the hordesmen 🇷🇺🐐

Moscow ULUS´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008 ...

Last edited:
In 1856 Moscow Empire 🇷🇺lost BADLY A war to us (the West ) , they went literally bankrupt , US COULD GET IT FOR FREE, BUT DECIDED TO pay FOR ALASKA $ 7.2M.... THE Muscovites ´d SAY THANK YOU , MY OVERLORD!

background :

That's not the way I understood it though one of the rationales for Russia to sell us Alaska was the difficulty of their defending it from still imperialistic British and Irish and Russia was still short on cash following the Crimean War. I can't remember Johnson's rationale for buying it and it was widely scorned and criticized by the U.S. press as "Seward's folly" as Secretary of State William Seward brokered the deal with Russia. As I recall, once the purchase was completed, most of the 800 ethnic Russians who had settled in Alaska returned to Russia leaving only a small remnant that have produced 26,000 Russian descendants who live in Russia now.

Medvedev's presumption of 'ethnic Russians' in Alaska needing their 'protection' is specious at best.

Last edited:
I just finished reading Medvedev's statements. As accustomed as I am to his genocidal rhetoric, I can never understand how any westerner, any US citizen, can openly and proudly support Moscow Empire , refusing all aid to Ukraine. To me, this is a moral atrocity.

We already paid russia 2 and a half cents per acres for alaska. Shouldn't you be begging for more money for your grifting buddies in ukraine.

We already paid russia 2 and a half cents per acres for alaska.
if pootler asks nicely
granted!!
-Potus Trump

other Creepy achievements of the horde 🇷🇺 🐐be like....
1696019774941.png

tell it to the hordesmen 🇷🇺🐐

Moscow ULUS´s war record :-1856 defeated by Britain and France1905 defeated by Japan 1917 defeated by Germany1920 defeated by Poland, Finland, Estonia and all Baltic states 1939 defeated by Finland1969 defeated by China1989 defeated by Afghanistan 1989 defeated in the Cold War. 1996 defeated by Chechnya 2022 defeated by UkraineWW2 won USA/Britain , meanwhile Stalin's officers were shot or sent to the Gulags. Millions went to the Gulags, including Solzhenitsyn Moscow's only victories come from invading smaller countries :-a) Hungary 1956b) Czechoslovakia 1968c) Moldova 1992d) Georgia 2008 ...

So what? Russia has a long history of losing wars. Maybe they will lose this one too.

Wonder if Russia still has two divisions at the Arctic Circle ?
no, thats why Azerbaijan took back NK so easy, Moscow empire has nothing left , everything what it got in (near ) Ukraine

Ambitions against Alaska?

Somehow I doubt that this a "real thing" of any substance in Russia, however, if it IS, then...

Phukk the goddamned Russians... bring it on...

Ambitions against Alaska?

Somehow I doubt that this a "real thing" of any substance in Russia, however, if it IS, then...

Phukk the goddamned Russians... bring it on...
Moscow ’s goal is to occupy not only Ukraine, but also the Baltic countries, Poland (Belarus and many other countries )and Finland. Because these states are "the historical lands of Moscow empire"

this is how they 🇷🇺 think :

Chinese academic Deng Xize : "No more Mongol-Muscovy style empire: Thoughts on the war in Ukraine, The global reaction to the war in Ukraine in fact shows that such empires will no longer be tolerated."​

The Mongol-Muscovy style empire could be defined as a dominating, rapacious empire upheld by violence, especially unruly violence, and exhibiting three prominent characteristics.

First, it uses unruly violence as a regular means of resolving international disputes. While violence is common and sometimes necessary in political or social governance, rules have been set for its use under a modern lawful democratic system. Unlike in ancient times, the use of violence now comes under heavy restrictions and is “predictable”. Such an evolution also applies to international relations.

But why is the Mongol-Muscovy empire more violent, more dominating and more rapacious than other politically similar ancient empires, such as the ancient Chinese empire?

Forum List

Back