Muscovy is now a Chinese colony — while still foolishly dreaming of empire

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
China has ALREADY declared part of Moscow empire as its territory on new official maps China's state-owned Standard Map Service has presented a set of geographic maps for 2023, on which for the first time part of Moscow's territory is indicated as part of China. It is about the Bolshoy Ussuriysky Island on the Amur River.
Moscow wants to allow deforestation and transfer of land near Lake Baikal to private ownership (read- into commie China´s hands )

China take advantage of Moscow empire 's weakened position. Believe nothing else! Its not personal. Its strictly business....

1717936541009-jpeg.959627

I wouldn't consider Russia a Chinese colony, but Russia has much less influence in the Central Asian republics than in the past. There is no way they could invade any of those like they did with Ukraine. China wouldn't let them.

I wouldn't consider Russia a Chinese colony, but Russia has much less influence in the Central Asian republics than in the past. There is no way they could invade any of those like they did with Ukraine. China wouldn't let them.
a good point, but they still want take over Kazakhstan. will it work for 🇷🇺 them ?
ps

Last edited:

MOSCOW 🇷🇺 Ruble Replaced as Muscovite Payments, Bonds & Loans in Yuan Soar & More Countries Pay in Yuan​

"Friendship without limits" :auiqs.jpg:
1721753095607.jpeg

GTLGdpDXEAElfOt

Forum List

Back