Museum Promotes Kids Punching President Trump...absolutely disrespectful!

Can we now set up one where kids can kick the Surrender Monkey in thecnuts,...I mean he did much more damage to this country than Trump ever could...he instigated the CURRENT Anti-American movement!

RDM73a.jpg

Front Page ^ | October 27, 2019 | Daniel Greenfield

Thank you to KatWomanUSA for bringing this to my attention on Twitter. KatWoman tweeted that the Museum of Illusions in Miami had "One feature MARKETED to SCHOOL CHILDREN on class trips is to let them take pics simulating punching the PRESIDENT in the face!!!! ".

There's also a video here of how it works at another museum location.

I wasn't able to find the picture itself of children punching President Trump on the Museum of Illusion's site, but a Yelp listing shows a photo of a child in a similar pose at another of the museum's locations on Hollywood Boulevard, which clearly has the same exhibit as this Daily Trojan story shows.

One mural portraying President Donald Trump being knocked out during a boxing match comes with a set of boxing gloves as a prop so visitors can pretend to throw a punch at him.

Meanwhile, even minor events, such as a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask were treated as major outrages.

The governor of Missouri stated that the performance, which involved Obama being chased by a bull, did not “reflect the values of Missourians”. He did not clarify whether the other times that a rodeo clown was chased around by a bull did reflect those values.

The lieutenant governor “implored” the governor to “hold the people responsible for the other night accountable”. The best way to do that may be with a Un-Missourian Activities Committee. Senator McCarthy may have subpoenaed actors, but UMAC’s Obama clowns can subpoena rodeo clowns.

Senator McCaskill called it “shameful.” Congressman William Clay called it, “an ugly face of intolerance”. It was unclear whether he was referring to the clown, the man whose face he was wearing or a country where intolerant mockery of intolerable politicians was no longer tolerated.

The Missouri State Fair apologized and banned the unnamed rodeo clown for life and announced that they are reviewing their contract with the Missouri Rodeo Cowboys Association. Their next contract will hopefully have an ironclad “No Mocking Obama” clause in place to prevent another tragedy from taking place.

The Kansas City Star described the bull run as “borderline illegal”. “The U.S. Secret Service takes threats against the president seriously,” its editorial said. “While the president himself was in no danger here, it’s the kind of stupid activity that could give nuts ideas about harming the president.”

It’s comforting to learn that Obama experienced no personal danger from the rodeo clown. Even the most creative Hollywood villain would find his imagination stressed to the limit trying to recreate the Missouri State Fair as an assassination plot.

But the Star’s Yael T. Abouhalkah is right to remain vigilant against the threat of someone smuggling an angry bull on board Air Force One during its next jaunt to Martha’s Vineyard or hurling a furious Red Angus from a catapult into the White House.

But this sort of thing? Completely okay.

Of all the things to write ten hysterical paragraphs about, this ain't one of them.

No, no, you do much more than that.

Since you have full control over Academia, you know cancel class and recruit children to go protest guns in the streets and then terrorize them in schools by having mock gun shooting so "practice" getting shot at.. You tell children that they have no future and only have 12 years to live, and then send them before the UN to cry about it to try and sway public sentiment.

To sick individuals who use children as political pawns who will more than likely be emotionally scarred for life.

Now I have full control over Academia and have become an environmentalist loon as well. Wow! I am learning so much about myself today. lol

You can add your silly claims and lies about me onto the retard pile with the rest of them.

Since you have full control over Academia, you know cancel class and recruit children to go protest guns in the streets and then terrorize them in schools by having mock gun shooting so "practice" getting shot at.. You tell children that they have no future and only have 12 years to live, and then send them before the UN to cry about it to try and sway public sentiment.

To sick individuals who use children as political pawns who will more than likely be emotionally scarred for life.

Now I have full control over Academia and have become an environmentalist loon as well. Wow! I am learning so much about myself today. lol

You can add your silly claims and lies about me onto the retard pile with the rest of them.

Of course, those are children lucky enough to even be born. Those that bypass your gauntlet of taxpayer funded abortion on demand and it's billion dollar industry, are then subjected to a state education that ranks around 48th in the world. Then they grow up to a debt that will cripple the rest of their future.

Meanwhile, they are pulled out of class to go protest guns.

Funny, could you imagine these Left wing freaks in academia pulling kids out of class to go protest abortion or the insane debt? There would be all kinds of voices out there screaming for separation of church and state or politics and school. But alas, the even more insane Left wing media will not call them on it.

In these Left wing loony bins where children are being told they have no future thanks to a naturally occurring gas carbon dioxied, it is no wonder children are trying to shoot up class rooms.

Go burn in Hades.

Of course, those are children lucky enough to even be born. Those that bypass your gauntlet of taxpayer funded abortion on demand and it's billion dollar industry, are then subjected to a state education that ranks around 48th in the world. Then they grow up to a debt that will cripple the rest of their future.

Meanwhile, they are pulled out of class to go protest guns.

Funny, could you imagine these Left wing freaks in academia pulling kids out of class to go protest abortion or the insane debt?

In these Left wing loony bins where children are being told they have no future thanks to a naturally occurring gas carbon dioxied, it is no wonder children are trying to shoot up class rooms.

Now I am an abortionist and hoplophobe. This thread is more precious than Hummel figurines. :lol:

It's only a matter of time before the lying snowflakes here name me a co-conspirator in the Lindbergh kidnapping.

No, I comprehend your sad strawmen quite well. For the recap: I apparently hate America, love our enemies, am a Woketard, ....

You put yourself into that category by defending idiots who booed the President within 24 hours of him having hunted down and slain the worst terrorist in the world.

Why? Because you are an amoral idiot Woketard, apparently.

Did you do any of this personally? No, but you defend it like the dumbass you are.

laugh away, loser, you might as well get used to it.

No, I comprehend your sad strawmen quite well. For the recap: I apparently hate America, love our enemies, am a Woketard, ....

You put yourself into that category by defending idiots who booed the President within 24 hours of him having hunted down and slain the worst terrorist in the world.

Why? Because you are an amoral idiot Woketard, apparently.

Did you do any of this personally? No, but you defend it like the dumbass you are.

laugh away, loser, you might as well get used to it.

Pussy faced snowflake has a sad that some people dared to publicly express their displeasure to one of his political masters. :crybaby:

Uncuck yourself, lickspittle.

Can we now set up one where kids can kick the Surrender Monkey in thecnuts,...I mean he did much more damage to this country than Trump ever could...he instigated the CURRENT Anti-American movement!

RDM73a.jpg

Thank you to KatWomanUSA for bringing this to my attention on Twitter. KatWoman tweeted that the Museum of Illusions in Miami had "One feature MARKETED to SCHOOL CHILDREN on class trips is to let them take pics simulating punching the PRESIDENT in the face!!!! ".

I wasn't able to find the picture itself of children punching President Trump on the Museum of Illusion's site, but a Yelp listing shows a photo of a child in a similar pose at another of the museum's locations on Hollywood Boulevard, which clearly has the same exhibit as this Daily Trojan story shows.

One mural portraying President Donald Trump being knocked out during a boxing match comes with a set of boxing gloves as a prop so visitors can pretend to throw a punch at him.

Meanwhile, even minor events, such as a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask were treated as major outrages.

The governor of Missouri stated that the performance, which involved Obama being chased by a bull, did not “reflect the values of Missourians”. He did not clarify whether the other times that a rodeo clown was chased around by a bull did reflect those values.

The lieutenant governor “implored” the governor to “hold the people responsible for the other night accountable”. The best way to do that may be with a Un-Missourian Activities Committee. Senator McCarthy may have subpoenaed actors, but UMAC’s Obama clowns can subpoena rodeo clowns.

Senator McCaskill called it “shameful.” Congressman William Clay called it, “an ugly face of intolerance”. It was unclear whether he was referring to the clown, the man whose face he was wearing or a country where intolerant mockery of intolerable politicians was no longer tolerated.

The Missouri State Fair apologized and banned the unnamed rodeo clown for life and announced that they are reviewing their contract with the Missouri Rodeo Cowboys Association. Their next contract will hopefully have an ironclad “No Mocking Obama” clause in place to prevent another tragedy from taking place.

The Kansas City Star described the bull run as “borderline illegal”. “The U.S. Secret Service takes threats against the president seriously,” its editorial said. “While the president himself was in no danger here, it’s the kind of stupid activity that could give nuts ideas about harming the president.”

It’s comforting to learn that Obama experienced no personal danger from the rodeo clown. Even the most creative Hollywood villain would find his imagination stressed to the limit trying to recreate the Missouri State Fair as an assassination plot.

But the Star’s Yael T. Abouhalkah is right to remain vigilant against the threat of someone smuggling an angry bull on board Air Force One during its next jaunt to Martha’s Vineyard or hurling a furious Red Angus from a catapult into the White House.

Frontpage Magazine is listed as a questionable source, meaning it's based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam.

Pussy faced snowflake has a sad that some people dared to publicly express their displeasure to one of his political masters. :crybaby:

Ah, poor little clueless ape, Trump is good for America and Trump is going to win in 2020 if something catastrophic doesnt intervene. Not sure what that could be.

But anyway, objecting to treasonous brain dead Woketards like yourself has nothing to do with following orders, etc.

It has to do with being a loyal American, something you cannot understand apparently.

Piers Morgan can grasp it, and he is no brain surgeon, so why cant you? oh, wait, never mind.

Ah, poor little clueless ape, Trump is good for America and Trump is going to win in 2020 if something catastrophic doesnt intervene. Not sure what that could be.

But anyway, objecting to treasonous brain dead Woketards like yourself has nothing to do with following orders, etc.

It has to do with being a loyal American, something you cannot understand apparently.

Piers Morgan can grasp it, and he is no brain surgeon, so why cant you? oh, wait, never mind.

Suck President Trump’s ass or you’re a treasonous and disloyal American!

My goodness, look how retarded being a sycophant has made you. Get a grip, limp dick.

RDM73a.jpg

Frontpage Magazine is listed as a questionable source, meaning it's based on Extreme Right Bias, promotion of conspiracy theories regarding Islam as well as propaganda that only reports negatively on Islam.
Your a questionable source!

RDM73a.jpg

Your a questionable source!

No U

My goodness, look how retarded being a sycophant has made you. Get a grip, limp dick.
Showing due respect does not equate to sucking ass, you fucking anarcho-commie pinko!

Piss off.

Gosh, I hope the whiny pussies made it to their fainting couches in time. :crybaby:

I just rolled my eyes. Stupid shit like that is unproductive

I wish more people were made of sterner stuff like us. Too many touchy crybabies.
Lol, you Woketards are the biggest crybabies on the planet, roflmao.

And yet here you are still throwing a hissy fit. Poor delicate little lamb.

No one ever said that.

Why do you Woketard Dimocrats have to make shit up all the time?

Its like if you cant lie about something you cannot comment on it.

And yet here you are still throwing a hissy fit. Poor delicate little lamb.

Hell, why not?

You are the biggest laugh I have had in two full days!

roflmao, my Gawd you are such a fucking loser, it is amazing your capable of taking a breath.

No one ever said that.

Why do you Woketard Dimocrats have to make shit up all the time?

Its like if you cant lie about something you cannot comment on it.

Said the retard that accused me of getting a rodeo clown fired in this thread. I'm sorry if my summary of your belly-aching hurt your feelings. I am seem to doing that a lot to you lately.

Forum List

Back