Museum Promotes Kids Punching President Trump...absolutely disrespectful!

Gosh, I hope the whiny pussies made it to their fainting couches in time. :crybaby:
Lol, horse shit!

Remember the clown that wore an Obama mask at a rodeo?

Fired! Libs were just so offended!

iu

But, please impeach the Donald, that will lock the 2020 elections up for you guys better than ever!
LOL that's a funny picture. Thanks.

Suck President Trump’s ass or you’re a treasonous and disloyal American!
My goodness, look how retarded being a sycophant has made you. Get a grip, limp dick.
Showing due respect does not equate to sucking ass, you fucking anarcho-commie pinko!

Piss off.

Doesn't it just stink you can't force other people to shower the president with praise? :crybaby:

Said the retard that accused me of getting a rodeo clown fired in this thread. I'm sorry if my summary of your belly-aching hurt your feelings. I am seem to doing that a lot to you lately.

Lol, you dont hurt my feelings, you cannot do that since I have no regard for your claims about anything, much less me.

But you do like to lie about me. For example, I never said you got a clown fired, but I initially put that down to you poor reading comprehension, but since you repeat it after I clarified, I guess it is just pure lying, like you Woketards are so inclined to, aside from mass murder.

Gosh, I hope the whiny pussies made it to their fainting couches in time. :crybaby:

I just rolled my eyes. Stupid shit like that is unproductive

I wish more people were made of sterner stuff like us. Too many touchy crybabies.

I don't have time for it. We have two 16 year old twin girls and a 15 year old girl who have Father/daughter dance plus a Fall Festival dance coming up.

God forbid they're seen in the same formal dress twice.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I don't have time for it. We have two 16 year old twin girls and a 15 year old girl who have Father/daughter dance plus a Fall Festival dance coming up.

God forbid they're seen in the same formal dress twice

It’s all so meaningless at the end of the day, but it can be fun throw some jokes and a few elbows around here. lol

How lovely! Gosh, I hope you have some seamstress skills. Save a penny or two. My grandmother taught all us kids how to sew when we were wee. Congrats on the new little one, btw. So amazing and happy for ya’ll!

God forbid they're seen in the same formal dress twice

It’s all so meaningless at the end of the day, but it can be fun throw some jokes and a few elbows around here. lol

How lovely! Gosh, I hope you have some seamstress skills. Save a penny or two. My grandmother taught all us kids how to sew when we were wee. Congrats on the new little one, btw. So amazing and happy for ya’ll!

Thanks MDK... she's precious. A little early and only 5 pounds 9 ounces at birth but she's doing well. Dr appt yesterday and she's 6 pounds 8 ounces...not bad for 2 weeks old.

And I can't sew a lick so hello Macy's, Ross or Wet Seal

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Cry me a fucking river. Trump is a polarizing political figure, probably the most so ever. This is expected. Is it worth a debate?
Hey Commie confused, what is the party of INFANTICIDES economic platform....it's immigration platform, and foreign policy?....:ahole-1:

Cry me a fucking river. Trump is a polarizing political figure, probably the most so ever. This is expected. Is it worth a debate?
Hey Commie confused, what is the party of INFANTICIDES economic platform....it's immigration platform, and foreign policy?....:ahole-1:

Oh, so you're an idiot then.
You just can't do it....figures as you and the party of INFANTICIDE have nothing as platforms!....Pathetic!

Forum List

Back