Musk has to take down his X sign after 3 days

Of course...This reminds me of the disastrous kick off of the desantis campaign.
pfft...

While I'm quite happy to see the latest "disruptor" get knocked down...I do think the silliness is getting a bit boring. Just let the guy have his sign or whatever he wants to do; don't react and he'll then try to do something to get back into the public eye.

Bill Maher is on the clock now...it should be a week or two before he says something outrageous to make people quote him again.

It all a game to these folks. The game isn't one that anyone besides them wins or loses..it's a test to see how often you think about them. Whether you think positively or negatively isn't the goal.

He'll move to Texas.

san fransisco shit in the streets 92.jpg

Of course...This reminds me of the disastrous kick off of the desantis campaign.

Awwww....poor little Twidiot. Did you get your little pee-pee whacked when that mean ol' Elon took your little liberal elitist circle-jerk party and invited in all those white supremers and wacists?

Pity party for little Jimmy in 3...2...1... Awwwwwwwww....:itsok:

pfft...

While I'm quite happy to see the latest "disruptor" get knocked down...I do think the silliness is getting a bit boring. Just let the guy have his sign or whatever he wants to do; don't react and he'll then try to do something to get back into the public eye.

Bill Maher is on the clock now...it should be a week or two before he says something outrageous to make people quote him again.

It all a game to these folks. The game isn't one that anyone besides them wins or loses..it's a test to see how often you think about them. Whether you think positively or negatively isn't the goal.
I am getting tired of reading stuff like. "Elon Musk thinks...." of "According to Elon Musk."

I REALLY DO NOT CARE WHAT HE THINKS! The man is just another spoiled, rich guy who thinks the world revolves around him. IT DOES NOT!

The sign issue is just another example of the spoiled, rich guy thinking that rules and laws do not apply to him. They do! Just like they apply to the old spoiled, rich guy who is expecting another indictment any day.

It does.

And there’s clearly no limit to Musk’s incompetence concerning his Twitter takeover.
He is slowly turning one of the world's leading social media platforms into a money burning, theater of hate. Elon needs to stick with building EVs. Like the Governor of Florida, he needs to realize that if someone has a differing opinion, he cannot just ban them from X.

Nope. They can't keep the power on in texas.
4000 sq ft sitting at 70 deg F.... hell, I need a jacket sometimes... plus a 1200 sq ft mancave you could hang meat in.... so to speak....

What you know about Texas could probably fit in your girlfriend's dickhole..... hmm?

I am getting tired of reading stuff like. "Elon Musk thinks...." of "According to Elon Musk."

I REALLY DO NOT CARE WHAT HE THINKS! The man is just another spoiled, rich guy who thinks the world revolves around him. IT DOES NOT!

The sign issue is just another example of the spoiled, rich guy thinking that rules and laws do not apply to him. They do! Just like they apply to the old spoiled, rich guy who is expecting another indictment any day.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was done just to create the story. Marc Cuban is the same way. He owns a moderately successful basketball team but for some reason, he's on my TikTok nearly every time I turn it on.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was done just to create the story. Marc Cuban is the same way. He owns a moderately successful basketball team but for some reason, he's on my TikTok nearly every time I turn it on.
I thought trump was a media whore. I think Musk rivals his thirst for attention. Do tired of reading their names....

Forum List

Back