🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Musk may fire 75% of current Twitter employees

It will likely be a consortium of interests but "Google Messenger" seems to be the most logical fit. Right now you have your PC/Laptop/Phone, perhaps a google account and perhaps a twitter account. Integrating a messenger program into your existing Gmail account seems like a logical step.

Does the world need another platform? Likely not. The headwinds are going to be terrible so integrating it into an existing platform as a useful add-on is likely the play. Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Photos have all worked. Google Messenger? Maybe.
I sure hope they get this done quick before musk ends the world as we know it,,,

we cant let anyone allow such hate speech and racists talk any longer,,,

well you want to start a new platform because musk is going to allow hate speech on twitter,,
correct???
Ummm...no.

I was saying that the 75% of Twitter Employees could if he actually fires 3 out of 4 employees from a given company. The academic infrastructure would be in place already.

I was stating that pairing a media platform with an existing internet search engine company (Google for example--but Duck Duck Go may be a good fit too) makes sense. Why have 2 log-ins when you just need one?
otherwise why start a new one when one is already there??
Why start a new company when one is already there? Are you retarded?

Ummm... money and income.

Why does someone open a restaurant when we have 50 in a square mile?

You suck balls and aren't an A grade computer science geek. This is how you kill a tech company. They will bail and he will be left with an empty building.
He will just hire all of those highly educated illegals that Democrats are letting in from Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Haiti, and Venezuela seeking asylum!

Ummm...no.

I was saying that the 75% of Twitter Employees could if he actually fires 3 out of 4 employees from a given company. The academic infrastructure would be in place already.

I was stating that pairing a media platform with an existing internet search engine company (Google for example--but Duck Duck Go may be a good fit too) makes sense. Why have 2 log-ins when you just need one?

Why start a new company when one is already there? Are you retarded?

Ummm... money and income.

Why does someone open a restaurant when we have 50 in a square mile?
the question is why do it??

one already exist with fully operational infrastructure,,

and dont forget starting something new that succeeds in toppling twitter would result in creating more billionaires,, and we dont want that do we??

lmao !

Leftards can still advertise, they'll just have to pay twice as much for their ads. :p

Hey, they're not going to voluntarily give up half their market share unless they're extraordinarily stupid even for leftards

You suck balls and aren't an A grade computer science geek. This is how you kill a tech company. They will bail and he will be left with an empty building.
lol !!!

None of those censors are computer geeks.

They're dumbass millennials with underwater basket weaving degrees.

the question is why do it??
To make money.
one already exist with fully operational infrastructure,,
So? There are more than one Italian restaurants in many towns. I would suspect most of them make money.
and dont forget starting something new that succeeds in toppling twitter would result in creating more billionaires,, and we dont want that do we??
I really don't know what you're driving at here. If you're trying to be sarcastic or something....okay.

You can be successful and not "topple" your competition. True story bro.

To make money.

So? There are more than one Italian restaurants in many towns. I would suspect most of them make money.

I really don't know what you're driving at here. If you're trying to be sarcastic or something....okay.

You can be successful and not "topple" your competition. True story bro.
they should go work at one of those italian restaurants,,

my guess is they couldnt cut it at twitter they arent gonna make it on their own,,

when did they fail??
One was sold for pennies to a has been rapper and the other one is virtually non existent.
both are up and running and no signs of going away anytime soon,,,
Do you see either one widely quoted here? Losers run both of them....

If something goes away and nobody knew it was still around....was it ever there to begin with?🤔

Those advertisers won’t go anywhere and they know it. And so do you. With Musk involved, there won’t be any trouble getting advertisers.
You remain an ignorant twat. Advertisers have fled Twitter in the past. They came back when Twitter got tougher on trolls, disinformation, and bigotry.

You all think Musk is some kind of great businessman, and it's hilarious. He didn't start Tesla, he didn't start Space X, and he didn't start Twitter. He had zero to do with the technology between any of them.

You remain an ignorant twat. Advertisers have fled Twitter in the past. They came back when Twitter got tougher on trolls, disinformation, and bigotry.

You all think Musk is some kind of great businessman, and it's hilarious. He didn't start Tesla, he didn't start Space X, and he didn't start Twitter. He had zero to do with the technology between any of them.
You remain an ignorant moron. You think advertisers won’t go to Musk knowing the attention he can bring them? You’re just mad that conservatives will no longer be banned.

You remain an ignorant moron. You think advertisers won’t go to Musk knowing the attention he can bring them? You’re just mad that conservatives will no longer be banned.
“Conservatives aren’t banned“, it’s just your pathetic “I’m such a victim” snowflake mentality that refuses to accept the fact that there are consequences for bad behavior.

Do you know why USMB has a word filter? Because the kind of content we generate determines the ads we will get. We went through a period where we got the most disgusting gross ads forced on us and in order to move us into a better class of ads the Admins inforced a word filter. Advertisers care about what kind of content they are associated with. Look at Kanye West.

Forum List

Back