Musk selling office furniture to keep Twitter afloat

A Whorelywood blog said so!

Well, that confirms it!

:laughing0301:

‘Over the weekend, Elon Musk called for the prosecution of Anthony S. Fauci, the leading infectious-disease expert in the Biden administration. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” Musk tweeted, mocking transgender people for good measure. Musk then endorsed a complicated right-wing conspiracy theory about Fauci’s role in the covid-19 pandemic.’

Musk being a RWNJ. Isn’t helping.

‘Over the weekend, Elon Musk called for the prosecution of Anthony S. Fauci, the leading infectious-disease expert in the Biden administration. “My pronouns are Prosecute/Fauci,” Musk tweeted, mocking transgender people for good measure. Musk then endorsed a complicated right-wing conspiracy theory about Fauci’s role in the covid-19 pandemic.’

Anthony Fauci is a mass murderer.

Elon Musk is a hero and C_Clayton_Jones is terrified of him.

So what else is new in the real world?

I never thought another single person could ever cause more mental meltdowns of moonbats than Trump.

Elon proved me wrong.

I love them!

The prog moonbats, I mean.

All of this free entertainment. And it isn't just the theater. It's the fact that they, the actors, don't know they're actors. They think this show is the real deal.

Comedy for the AGES!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you being a LWNJ doesnt help either....

Musk is sending Twitter to the trash heap. He has that "trumpian" way of doing things.

We realize that it is very important, in your scheme of things, to keep believing the way you believe.

Just keep right on believing, but know that your belief is not going to change anything.

Musk is sending Twitter to the trash heap. He has that "trumpian" way of doing things.
Yeah, that's probably what made him the richest man in the world.

You do know that Musk was a registered Democrat until recently, don't you?

Why does Elon Musk providing transparency and concrete proof that Twitter was using shadow banning and censoring as company policy?

As an honorable person with character, don't you want the truth and facts coming out no matter who it hurts? Or, did you vehemently support all the lies being told about President Trump?

I enjoy reading these posts from leftists most of whom either work for the state or federal government or don’t work at all criticizing a sell made billionaires business strategies.

Forum List

Back