Musk selling office furniture to keep Twitter afloat

I enjoy reading these posts from leftists most of whom either work for the state or federal government or don’t work at all criticizing a sell made billionaires business strategies.

They criticize EVERYTHING that comes out of those who are not part of their cult, never mind the fact that they don't know shit about what they're criticizing!

Fj8WEFDWQAExSai

I enjoy reading these posts from leftists most of whom either work for the state or federal government or don’t work at all criticizing a sell made billionaires business strategies.
what the hell does working for the govt have to do with what he did?.....

I (stupidly )thought that childish topics like this would be excluded from main forums.

Even in Conspiracy or Humour sections this one would only rate as silly and very low IQ .imo.

Musk being a RWNJ isn’t helping.
How is he being that?

Let's see:

He makes cars liberals love to buy and drive as status symbols.
He allows free speech. I guess you could say that's a rightwing ideal, but one would hope that it was an AMERICAN ideal.

How is he being a RWNJ? It wouldn't be because he's just the hate target flavor of the month for the leftwing fever swamp, would it?

It has to do with people who don’t function in the real world criticizing those who do.
by what you said here tells me you dont know jack shit about govt employees...lots of military guys are fighting a war in some shit laden areas of the world....thats the real world....cops have to take on the low lifes of the cities....thats the real world....firemen run into burning buildings...thats the real world....now what real world do you live in?....

I (stupidly )thought that childish topics like this would be excluded from main forums.

Even in Conspiracy or Humour sections this one would only rate as silly and very low IQ .imo.

Alas, the leftist parasites comprise about 25% of the total of the member numbers here and we can't kick them out, so you will find that we put up with a lot of foolish puerility.

Occasionally, it's fun to play with them.

Transparency, truth, and full disclosure really seem to put a twist in your panties, why do you suppose that is the case?

How long before the bankruptcy filing? I say, within in three months.

by what you said here tells me you dont know jack shit about govt employees...lots of military guys are fighting a war in some shit laden areas of the world....thats the real world....cops have to take on the low lifes of the cities....thats the real world....firemen run into burning buildings...thats the real world....now what real world do you live in?....
No Harry , No .
Example :
"military guys fighting a war in some shit laden -------- "

This mostly means American soldier kids poking their noses into places they are not welcome because their leaders think the world needs fascist policemen .
That is not the real world .
It is just one possible world created by power and might bullies wanting more power , wealth and might .imho .

No Harry , No .
Example :

This mostly means American soldier kids poking their noses into places they are not welcome because their leaders think the world needs fascist policemen .
It is just one possible world created by power and might bullies wanting more power , wealth and might .imho .
this was in response to what laugh at lefties said about govt employees Luiza....follow the thread....

I was referring to the leftists that work for the the EPA and the hundreds of other Alphabet agencies. Those who work for the post office and other government unions.

I was referring to the leftists that work for the the EPA and the hundreds of other Alphabet agencies. Those who work for the post office and other government unions.
so the righties that work there are different?....and what are you saying here?.....Those who work for the post office and other government unions......what?.....

so the righties that work there are different?....and what are you saying here?.....Those who work for the post office and other government unions......what?.....

I’m done explaining this to you. If you don’t understand find someone that does explain it to you.

No Harry , No .
Example :

HUnter biden is the perfect example

Forum List

Back