Musk selling office furniture to keep Twitter afloat

I’m done explaining this to you. If you don’t understand find someone that does explain it to you.
you dont have to explain....you just confirmed what i told you....you know jack shit about federal workers....all you know is what someone with your mindset has told you and you eat it up....

you dont have to explain....you just confirmed what i told you....you know jack shit about federal workers....all you know is what someone with your mindset has told you and you eat it up....
How do you feel about the government workers around Washington DC? Excluding the military and police you already mentioned...no potential for massive sucking off the giant US teat there??

How do you feel about the government workers around Washington DC? Excluding the military and police you already mentioned...no potential for massive sucking off the giant US teat there??
the govt workers around DC which ones?.....i worked 33 years in the PO and i wasnt sucking off of no ones tit....when i was out there in pouring rain and 40 degree weather delivering mail and fighting off dogs and asshole people i earned every bit of the money i was paid.....

F off. I’ve worked for the post office and have done plenty of contract work for the federal government. I know exactly how incompetent they are.

the govt workers around DC which ones?.....i worked 33 years in the PO and i wasnt sucking off of no ones tit....when i was out there in pouring rain and 40 degree weather delivering mail and fighting off dogs and asshole people i earned every bit of the money i was paid.....
I remember you telling us about the post office, and believe your stories. I am talking about the worthless political roles...aides to this or that one, overpaid Analyst of BS, etc, etc.....they work from home during fake pandemics and put their "work" pictures on Facebook from the beach....those "workers."

F off. I’ve worked for the post office and have done plenty of contract work for the federal government. I know exactly how incompetent they are.
you worked for the PO? when and what job did you have?....and contract workers were some of the most inept workers working there.....

I remember you telling us about the post office, and believe your stories. I am talking about the worthless political roles...aides to this or that one, overpaid Analyst of BS, etc, etc.....they work from home during fake pandemics and put their "work" pictures on Facebook from the beach....those "workers."
most politicians are useless pieces of shit....so i am assuming that their aids do most of their work for them....

HUnter biden is the perfect example
When did Joes Biden appoint Hunter as his "special adviser" as trump did for the Princess and the Prince? He is not even in an elected office. He is just a repub wet dream. I hope he sues FOX and the repub party for another Billion Dollars.

When did Joes Biden appoint Hunter as his "special adviser" as trump did for the Princess and the Prince? He is not even in an elected office. He is just a repub wet dream. I hope he sues FOX and the repub party for another Billion Dollars.
Why would he need to do that, he already makes millions and millions of illegal money with, of course, the 10% cut to Poopeypants.
Illegal is illegal, dimwit, especially since Pinochijoe is the president.
Are you stupid or something Forrest?

Why would he need to do that, he already makes millions and millions of illegal money with, of course, the 10% cut to Poopeypants.
Illegal is illegal, dimwit, especially since Pinochijoe is the president.
Are you stupid or something Forrest?
jimmie aint stupid he is just obsessed with trump.....he even has trump blow up doll....

Forum List

Back