Musk Tells AP to Show Evidence or Retract Hit Piece on Twitter and Voter Fraud

Apparently Musk thinks the 2020 election was stolen. Good man. He has challanged the AP.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Either back up your claims
@AP
with actual source data or retract your story

4:55 PM · May 19, 2023
·
8M
Views

What a poopy 💩snowflake....:heehee:

Apparently Musk thinks the 2020 election was stolen. Good man. He has challanged the AP.

Elon Musk

@elonmusk

Either back up your claims
@AP
with actual source data or retract your story

4:55 PM · May 19, 2023
·
8M
Views

An amazing grasp of the obvious.

Either back up your claim Musk, as Trump could not, or retract.
The refusal of you lot to acknowledge a factual argument does not constitute inability on his part. When your thug party does this again next year, this will be demonstrated to you and those like you.

The refusal of you lot to acknowledge a factual argument does not constitute inability on his part. When your thug party does this again next year, this will be demonstrated to you and those like you.
Find the sentence:

Musk Tells AP to Show Evidence or Retract Hit Piece on Twitter and Voter Fraud​

On the article the OP posted

Find the sentence:

Musk Tells AP to Show Evidence or Retract Hit Piece on Twitter and Voter Fraud​

On the article the OP posted
It is the title of the article. Back away from your computer stupid, you might hurt yourself.

It is the title of the article. Back away from your computer stupid, you might hurt yourself.
How big of Musk. AP, and all other news companies, are scared to death of him. HA !

The Supreme Court itself could tell Musk what he wants to know. He should have them show the evidence.

What people did we invade, and how does it justify what your people did?
I don't know, you idiots claim to know what the weather was like that day thousands of years ago. Also what makes me responsible for anything done in the past by anybody?

I don't know, you idiots claim to know what the weather was like that day thousands of years ago. Also what makes me responsible for anything done in the past by anybody?
So you don't know that anyone was here before us. You have no idea what civilization we conquered, and you use this absence of information to justify killing and raping millions of us.

Also, I never mentioned you. Feeling guilty?

So you don't know that anyone was here before us. You have no idea what civilization we conquered, and you use this absence of information to justify killing and raping millions of us.

Also, I never mentioned you. Feeling guilty?
Guilty for what? I do not recall shooting one Indian.

This era will be known a the post stolen election era by half the country.

No, it won’t. This will be known as the era of disinformation propaganda and lies by the Republican Party. When the GOP was destroyed by a white supremacist populist who tried to overthrow the federal government.

There will be mention of how many gullible fools followed this lying con man.

Whether the GOP can survive has yet to be determined.

Forum List

Back