Muslim bearded 'cop' prohibits German woman with kids and dog entering Muslim zone

We are fools to let people from Arabia, Persia, and North Africa....into this country.

The Cultures are too radically different for them to assimilate...starting with the fact that it is against their ideology and religion to assimilate.
I believe the same was said of letting in Irish and Italian Catholics.

We are fools to let people from Arabia, Persia, and North Africa....into this country.

The Cultures are too radically different for them to assimilate...starting with the fact that it is against their ideology and religion to assimilate.

Muslims can be not assimilated, therefore they shall either convert to Christianity or leave. There is not any other choice.
Same for Jews?

nope, you are wrong-----not the same at all-----lots
of prejudices ------but nothing like the Islamic thing.
I grew up in the epicenter of USA hatreds----where
Italians were wops, irish were micks jews were
kikes, blacks were ******* Hispanics were spicks ---
etc etc------still not the same. There were no "no go
zones"-------and no TERRORISM-----even the Mafia
never went after children

I know some Muslim Americans and they are truly Americans. Just as American as any Irish-American or Italian-American Catholics. They will never become White-American Supremists so at least we don't have to worry about that.

I know some Muslim Americans and they are truly Americans. Just as American as any Irish-American or Italian-American Catholics. They will never become White-American Supremists so at least we don't have to worry about that.

A Muslim will be never truly American because he follows the murderous cult of one pedophile 'prophet'.

You mean Muslims have learned to take advantage of the freedoms and genrosity of the Germans, as they have here and everywhere else.
Much like their cousins the Jews have done. .... :cool:

Better a 1000 Jews as 10 Muslims!

I'd prefer Islamic Tatars over Jews.

Better a 1000 Jews as 10 Islamic Tatars!

Nonsense, Jews have been much bigger terrorists, and tyrants than Islamic Tatars.

The problem appears to be the Semitic blood lines.

Haha, good joke.
Italians, and Irish didn't do 9'/11, or the Boston bombing terrorism.

Muslims can be not assimilated, therefore they shall either convert to Christianity or leave. There is not any other choice.

Like how converting Blacks, and Native Americans to Christianity somehow made them any less violent?

The murder rates are even worse in Natives, and Blacks than in Muslims on the whole.

They never leave. They hunker down and carve out little Islam in whatever country they inhabit. When their numbers grow, they begin actively trying to convert Christians to Islam but they almost never convert to Christianity. That is a Sharia crime punishable by death.

They did it to themselves.
Don't gloat. Governments get out of hand. You can't blame this woman. It's happening here too. I just heard on the radio a womn said she feels INTIMIDATED to walk the streets of Dearborn without her husband. Right now, she's only met with "looks" from the primitives, but she fears their reaction when she walks alone in Muzzie settlements.

I would extend that to include all of Africa and the middle east.

cliftongreen1-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqlGapgkvf2OBmbOJMgeHo8kcusaFQYiWEemErIt3e-do.PNG
public-purity.jpg

Forum List

Back