Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

I don't have any say in Sweden's immigration laws and neither do you. Idiot.
If you don't have a say(whatever that means, this isn't a parliamentary debtate, this is a discussion on current events), than stop commenting and shut up with your simplistic and idiotic statements like "shit happens, hur dur".
You shut up cave monkey and stick to proving someone was beheaded. Since the OP offers no evidence besides from an uncle tom the subject is wide open to questioning. You are a kid dealing with adults. You dont set the rules. We set the rules and you follow them. Got that boy?

The photos of the beheading are easily found via Google search.

Most western news agencies do not post such gory pictures. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
So you must have a link to one then? Credible of course right?

I know you're slow so I will explain this again. Most well known news websites do not post gory pictures. Whether or not you believe what is out there is up to you, I personally don't give a bucket of piss what you believe or don't believe, because no amount of evidence is going to change your tune.

If you don't have a say(whatever that means, this isn't a parliamentary debtate, this is a discussion on current events), than stop commenting and shut up with your simplistic and idiotic statements like "shit happens, hur dur".
You shut up cave monkey and stick to proving someone was beheaded. Since the OP offers no evidence besides from an uncle tom the subject is wide open to questioning. You are a kid dealing with adults. You dont set the rules. We set the rules and you follow them. Got that boy?

Most western news agencies do not post such gory pictures. That doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

I know you're slow so I will explain this again. Most well known news websites do not post gory pictures. Whether or not you believe what is out there is up to you, I personally don't give a bucket of piss what you believe or don't believe, because no amount of evidence is going to change your tune.

So you're saying you have credible evidence? Where is it?

Of course you care very much. Why else would you try to convince me that there are pictures online then?

Of course you care very much. Why else would you try to convince me that there are pictures online then?

You're the one that was asking for the information.

I try to help the mentally handicapped as much as possible.

You're the one that was asking for the information.

I try to help the mentally handicapped as much as possible.
I didnt ask you anything until you tried to convince me. I wasnt even talking to you. I was talking to the cave monkey Steinlite. Since you dont have a link you are just full of shit. Stop trying to convince me if you dont have proof. It wont work.

Like most of Europe, in the case of murders such as these, Sweden would cover up the fact that they were commited by an Islamist and this also would not be reported.

No matter who commited them, they are always treated as normal Swedish criminal activity even if there is a definite religious, cultural or ideological reason behind them.

Like most of Europe, in the case of murders such as these, Sweden would cover up the fact that they were commited by an Islamist and this also would not be reported.

No matter who commited them, they are always treated as normal Swedish criminal activity even if there is a definite religious, cultural or ideological reason behind them.
This basically falls under the old saying "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

There is not one iota of valid proof there was a beheading and one can only assume it was done by a muslim for religious purposes.

Hyperbole much?
You know nothing about Sweden or the situation. Zero expertise. Go back and sit in the corner.

:lol: At least I don't form my opinion on hate sites like barenakedislam.
That symbolizes it right there. You just have a naive opinion. As far as facts on the situation of islamic immigration in Europe, you have nothing, and have no interest to learn. You are a very ignorant person.

Not at all. I just try to base it on facts not blogs and hate sites.
You have no facts, and zero credibility. You are a total loser to be honest and wasting everyone's time.

Steinlight, you hate Jews, you hate Muslims...I can't recall what you think of blacks. What makes you think you have any credibility? Seriously...

:lol: At least I don't form my opinion on hate sites like barenakedislam.
That symbolizes it right there. You just have a naive opinion. As far as facts on the situation of islamic immigration in Europe, you have nothing, and have no interest to learn. You are a very ignorant person.

You have no facts, and zero credibility. You are a total loser to be honest and wasting everyone's time.

:lmao: Pardon me if I don't take you very seriously - I'm all too familiar with your bigotry - it isn't just aimed at Muslims but includes Jews too.

Find a legit source, and we can converse.

If I may ...

in my OP I quoted Allen B West

Isn't that good enough for you?

Why should it be?

Yea see, no problem here, the immigrant just murdered them, no biggie. Isn't the vibrancy just grand. How could Sweden ever get along without the enrichment from Eritrean culture? :lol:

That's the sheeple for you!

It's a waste of time to discuss anything with them! Thick as brick they are!:dunno:

Total zombies.

Did you ever find proof of a beheading? Just curious.

Yes there are pictures.

I am not going to get them for you

but you can just google :)

Nope, still nothing. The only news reporting about a beheading are right wing extremist sites like Bare Naked Islam, Allen B West, The Gateway Pundit, and Breitbart.

I'll wait until I have a credible source, thank you.

"There is no worse blind man (or woman) than the one who doesn't want to see"

bye carla danger ...boooooo:eek-52::laugh: i'm so afraid lol

enough of you

How silly.

I think those who hallucinate are bit more dodgy.

Did you ever find proof of a beheading? Just curious.

Yes there are pictures.

I am not going to get them for you

but you can just google :)

Nope, still nothing. The only news reporting about a beheading are right wing extremist sites like Bare Naked Islam, Allen B West, The Gateway Pundit, and Breitbart.

I'll wait until I have a credible source, thank you.

"There is no worse blind man (or woman) than the one who doesn't want to see"

bye carla danger ...boooooo:eek-52::laugh: i'm so afraid lol

enough of you

Okay, so you've got no credible source. Thank you.

Cya.

I hope you are not a racist carla danger..... isnt' that enough for you?

can you not believe him?

I can and I do!

Do you believe Obama?

still no mention of a beheading.
And that is the point of the OP, isn't it? The coverup that it was a terrorist act, the yelling of Allah Akbar, the beheading of someone by a scumbag pissed that he has to go back to the shithole he crawled out of. The media is not reporting it and Ikea is being hush hush. That's what I read.

Ohhhh...so we have an newly minted conspiracy theory that only barnakedislam and Allen West seems to have cracked. Not a single media source has reported it.

How are they keeping such a tight lid on the media for this when they certainly haven't been able to on other things?

Good Lord! All the diverting and whining from the Koran sniffers.

Muslim Beheads Someone in a Swedish Ikea

Solution? Stop selling knives!

Another otherwise sane culture bows to the insanity of Islam. When are Europeans going to understand the danger the snake in their midst presents? And then the government quickly beefs up security at the asylum housing.

Read more of the idiocy @ Sweden Protecting Muslim Asylum Seekers After One Allegedly Beheads Victim Inside IKEA IKEA responds by stopping knife sales Pamela Geller

Pamela Geller. Enough said.

Shit happens. There are bad people in this world. They did lock up Peter Mangs, a Swedish gunman, so that's good.
It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

Then provide a link.

2 killed ..one was beheaded ....and you don't hear much about this news....all hush, hush....it's very disturbing. both the act that took place inside the store and the covering of it by the media in Sweden.

August 14 2015
Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Sweden as we knew it is finished and buried.

August 11th, 2015
Sweden media and government covering up Ikea terror attack ..at least one victim beheaded

---
Your pathetic references reflect your alarmist self-centered agenda.
Why not use more reputable sources like BBC?

Where's the evidence of a beheading?
Do we know the guy was Muslim, or acting on behalf of Islam? Being from Eritrea does not automatically make one a Muslim extremist. Those asylum seekers are trying to get away from that.

Out of 18,000 Eritrean immigrants in Sweden, one goes nuts after getting news of his deportation (to Italy) and the con folks make up crap to suit their paranoia?

Just the facts next time, ma'am.

Killing people in IKEA makes you an extremist; if the head is still attached by a flap of flesh, technically it might not be a beheading, but, means little to the victim or their family.

Makes for a technicality for the Professional Bitching Class to whine about though.

Do you have a credible source saying where the victims were stabbed? I have read nothing that comes close to a beheading.

Yea see, no problem here, the immigrant just murdered them, no biggie. Isn't the vibrancy just grand. How could Sweden ever get along without the enrichment from Eritrean culture? :lol:

Shit happens. There are bad people in this world. They did lock up Peter Mangs, a Swedish gunman, so that's good.

I am debating what's in the OP and what credible news sources are saying. If you don't like it, tough shit.

The OP claimed there was a beheading, when there is no evidence of that from any credible news source.

The OP claims the media in Sweden is covering this up, and we are not hearing much about this in the news.

That is absolutely false. So far, I've read about this story on CNN, ABC, Reuters, the Associated Press, the Washington Post, the NYT, the BBC, and dozens of Swedish newspapers.

No one is covering up anything.
What I hear is a lot of ranting, and whining from you on little details. It doesn't matter how they were murdered. Swedes were murdered by people who shouldn't be there in the first place. Stop defending killer immigrants and read up on Sweden. Your ignorance on the immigration issue in Europe and in Sweden is incredibly embarrassing. You should be ashamed of yourself.

---
I agree; this thread appears to be a discussion about current events, but some people are not sticking to the facts.
The fact is that one upset Eritrean immigrant out of 18,000 in Sweden went bonkers.

Shit like that happens in the US and other countries too. Shit happens.
Unfortunately it does happen far to often. But that can be stopped by not letting these people in to begin with. So the murder is totally avoidable and the result of left wing open immigration policy from incredibly third world places like Eritrea.

Crime has exploded in Sweden due to Muslim immigration. This is a face that cannot be denied or debated. And it could have been avoided by not letting them in to begin with.

orebro_valdsbrott_1975_2012.png

Youve summed up what everyone thinks of you rather nicely cave monkey.
You are a nobody and a total lightweight that brings nothing of substance to the conversation. Move on to the kid's table. You are a joke and a disgrace to be honest. You don't even know where Sweden is on a map. You know nothing of current events and expose it right here.
Thats what all cave monkeys say when they want to be relevant. Thanks for admitting you waste peoples time. Your inapposite babble is puerile and smells of feces.
Go read up on current events. You are a total lightweight. Your comments show you have an IQ lower than Coco the Monkey. Get smart guy.

Forum List

Back