Muslim beheads shopper in Ikea store in Sweden; look what Ikea is doing in response

2 killed ..one was beheaded ....and you don't hear much about this news....all hush, hush....it's very disturbing. both the act that took place inside the store and the covering of it by the media in Sweden.

August 14 2015
Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Sweden as we knew it is finished and buried.

August 11th, 2015
Sweden media and government covering up Ikea terror attack ..at least one victim beheaded

---
Your pathetic references reflect your alarmist self-centered agenda.
Why not use more reputable sources like BBC?

Where's the evidence of a beheading?
Do we know the guy was Muslim, or acting on behalf of Islam? Being from Eritrea does not automatically make one a Muslim extremist. Those asylum seekers are trying to get away from that.

Out of 18,000 Eritrean immigrants in Sweden, one goes nuts after getting news of his deportation (to Italy) and the con folks make up crap to suit their paranoia?

Just the facts next time, ma'am.

If it happened at wal-mart, what then?

There would have been a much, much greater chance of someone stopping the attacker and/or killing him.
At the nearest Wally World to where we are most likely I'd say an attacker would not get very far. The Swedes took the guns away from their own people who merely desired to keep a weapon for self defense.

Swedish Gun Laws and Globalist Confiscation Schemes - Daniel Hammarberg

Though many of you may have a vague idea about Swedish gun laws, let me give you a brief overview of the circumstances facing prospective gun owners in this not too freedom-loving monarchy. Though highly restrictive on personal liberty in many areas, Swedish legislation is neat and tidy, and just about all regulation concerning firearms is condensed into two documents – the Vapenlag [Weapons Law] of 1996, and the Vapenförordning [Weapons Ordinance] of 1996. It would be too verbose for this article going into every single detail about these Swedish laws, but here are a couple of facts about their contents:
  • When you apply for a permit, you have to state for what purpose you need a certain firearm, and have the police approve of your choice of firearm for this purpose. Self-defense is not a valid purpose. About the only firearms you can own are hunting rifles (which require a hunting license) and non-automatic pistols (which require you to have been a member of a pistol shooting club for at least six months).
  • Permits are generally only for five-year periods. To quote the Swedish Police webpage:

There would have been a much, much greater chance of someone stopping the attacker and/or killing him.

---
"much, much greater chance" for you
= one-tenth of ONE percent??

The attack probably was a quickie, followed by self infliction.
A chance is still a chance.

---
Yes, but in the realistic scientific world, probabilities are assigned "significance".
The very low probability that a gun toter would be nearby and able to prevent a quick random attack would be insignificant.

---

---
This thread's OP reminds me of my first trip to east Africa. After watching TV shows about lions & other predators, I expected to see a lot of action there.
I rented a land rover and drove thru several major game parks in 6 days, and saw 2 lions sleeping and lots of tranquility.

---

---
Yes, but in the realistic scientific world, probabilities are assigned "significance".
The very low probability that a gun toter would be nearby and able to prevent a quick random attack would be insignificant.

I submit that an American store patron would be more likely to intervene even if unarmed.

Hyperbole much?
You know nothing about Sweden or the situation. Zero expertise. Go back and sit in the corner.

:lol: At least I don't form my opinion on hate sites like barenakedislam.
That symbolizes it right there. You just have a naive opinion. As far as facts on the situation of islamic immigration in Europe, you have nothing, and have no interest to learn. You are a very ignorant person.

Not at all. I just try to base it on facts not blogs and hate sites.
You have no facts, and zero credibility. You are a total loser to be honest and wasting everyone's time.
Youve summed up what everyone thinks of you rather nicely cave monkey.

I got to thinking about it and searched all over the place and can find nothing on any beheading at Ikea besides whats in the OP. West is an Uncle Tom from the looks of it so he may have been told to lie on his site. Then I got to thinking about how hard it would be to behead someone without a guillotine so I have to call BS on this story.

---

---
Ohhhh no

---

---
No one but you suggested the person or persons needed to have a gun to stop the attacks. Thus changing the probabilities.
You might want to understand science before make an ASSUMPTION.

---

---

I submit that an American store patron would be more likely to intervene even if unarmed.

---
Why do you believe that?
Have you been to Sweden?

Do you also submit there are intervention differences across regions within the USA?

---

---

---
Why do you believe that?
Have you been to Sweden?

Do you also submit there are intervention differences across regions within the USA?
Kinda obvious don't you think?

---

---
Ohhhh no

---

---
No one but you suggested the person or persons needed to have a gun to stop the attacks. Thus changing the probabilities.
You might want to understand science before make an ASSUMPTION.

---
I did not make the gun toter assumption in my initial response about low probability.
To increase the probability of successful intervention, I suggested gun toting could be in the comparison, but it would still be an insignificant probability, in my opinion.

---

---

---
Why do you believe that?
Have you been to Sweden?

Kinda obvious don't you think?

---
No. Explain. If you have any evidence, you get brownie points too.

2 killed ..one was beheaded ....and you don't hear much about this news....all hush, hush....it's very disturbing. both the act that took place inside the store and the covering of it by the media in Sweden.

August 14 2015
Wow Muslim beheads shopper in IKEA store look what IKEA is doing in response - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com

Sweden as we knew it is finished and buried.

August 11th, 2015
Sweden media and government covering up Ikea terror attack ..at least one victim beheaded

---
Your pathetic references reflect your alarmist self-centered agenda.
Why not use more reputable sources like BBC?

Where's the evidence of a beheading?
Do we know the guy was Muslim, or acting on behalf of Islam? Being from Eritrea does not automatically make one a Muslim extremist. Those asylum seekers are trying to get away from that.

Out of 18,000 Eritrean immigrants in Sweden, one goes nuts after getting news of his deportation (to Italy) and the con folks make up crap to suit their paranoia?

Just the facts next time, ma'am.
Facts?

If conservatives were required to start threads predicated solely on facts they'd start very few threads – if any.

Yea see, no problem here, the immigrant just murdered them, no biggie. Isn't the vibrancy just grand. How could Sweden ever get along without the enrichment from Eritrean culture? :lol:

Shit happens. There are bad people in this world. They did lock up Peter Mangs, a Swedish gunman, so that's good.
It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

You know nothing about Sweden or the situation. Zero expertise. Go back and sit in the corner.

:lol: At least I don't form my opinion on hate sites like barenakedislam.
That symbolizes it right there. You just have a naive opinion. As far as facts on the situation of islamic immigration in Europe, you have nothing, and have no interest to learn. You are a very ignorant person.

Not at all. I just try to base it on facts not blogs and hate sites.
You have no facts, and zero credibility. You are a total loser to be honest and wasting everyone's time.
Youve summed up what everyone thinks of you rather nicely cave monkey.
You are a nobody and a total lightweight that brings nothing of substance to the conversation. Move on to the kid's table. You are a joke and a disgrace to be honest. You don't even know where Sweden is on a map. You know nothing of current events and expose it right here.

still no mention of a beheading.
And that is the point of the OP, isn't it? The coverup that it was a terrorist act, the yelling of Allah Akbar, the beheading of someone by a scumbag pissed that he has to go back to the shithole he crawled out of. The media is not reporting it and Ikea is being hush hush. That's what I read.

Good grief. A cover-up? Don't tell me you're on the conspiracy bandwagon too. I checked two Swedish newspapers, the BBC, Reuters, and the Associated Press....NO mention of a beheading.

Yet you expect me to believe Allen West and Breitbart? You expect me to believe the Swedish media is in on this too?

To me, it sounds like you just really want to believe the right wing extremist version of this story.
I don't "expect" you to believe anything. Believe what you wish. My opinion is, where there is smoke, there is fire. So...I will wait to see if anything else comes of this but in the meantime...anyone with knives screaming Allah Akbar, is holding a knife, is muslim and crazy to boot...I am immediately going to think the worst.

Yea see, no problem here, the immigrant just murdered them, no biggie. Isn't the vibrancy just grand. How could Sweden ever get along without the enrichment from Eritrean culture? :lol:

Shit happens. There are bad people in this world. They did lock up Peter Mangs, a Swedish gunman, so that's good.
It is just dumb statement after dumb statement with you. Your response to serious crime like murder being brought in by immigrants who shouldn't be there to begin with is "shit happens". You have zero credibility and have exposed yourself as not a serious person I am sorry to tell you.

The response is to stop the immigration from those countries bringing in murderers, rapists, and other criminals. Sweden does not need mass immigration and it is so clearly a net negative in many ways. That is the solution.

I don't have any say in Sweden's immigration laws and neither do you. Idiot.

And that is the point of the OP, isn't it? The coverup that it was a terrorist act, the yelling of Allah Akbar, the beheading of someone by a scumbag pissed that he has to go back to the shithole he crawled out of. The media is not reporting it and Ikea is being hush hush. That's what I read.

Good grief. A cover-up? Don't tell me you're on the conspiracy bandwagon too. I checked two Swedish newspapers, the BBC, Reuters, and the Associated Press....NO mention of a beheading.

Yet you expect me to believe Allen West and Breitbart? You expect me to believe the Swedish media is in on this too?

To me, it sounds like you just really want to believe the right wing extremist version of this story.
I don't "expect" you to believe anything. Believe what you wish. My opinion is, where there is smoke, there is fire. So...I will wait to see if anything else comes of this but in the meantime...anyone with knives screaming Allah Akbar, is holding a knife, is muslim and crazy to boot...I am immediately going to think the worst.

I have read no credible news source saying that the man was yelling "Allah Akbar" before the fatal stabbings. In fact, I have read nothing that suggests this had anything to do with religion or politics.

Last edited:

I have read no credible news source saying that the man was yelling "Allah Akbar" before the fatal stabbings. In fact, I have read nothing that suggest this had anything to do with religion or politics.
ok

Forum List

Back