Muslim #BlackLivesMatter co-founder begs Allah to help keep her from killing white men

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Black Lives Matter Toronto speaks out on controversy over 'cuss/kill' tweet

Oh how sweet. A #BlackLivesMatter co-founder in Toronto....named Yusra Khogali.....tweeted out her prayer to Allah to ask him to help prevent her from murdering white males.

Now she's pissed her tweet - prayer is public and she says it's hurting her groups real cause.

For one.....I didn't know Allah has Twitter. Second....yet another example of how radical Muslims are slowly uniting with #BlackLivesMatter.

The potential killer of white people who had to beg Allah to stop her.....
yusra-khogali-black-lives-matter-toronto.jpg

Oh how sweet. A #BlackLivesMatter co-founder in Toronto....named Yusra Khogali.....tweeted out her prayer to Allah to ask him to help prevent her from murdering white males.

Now she's pissed her tweet - prayer is public and she says it's hurting her groups real cause.

For one.....I didn't know Allah has Twitter. Second....yet another example of how radical Muslims are slowly uniting with #BlackLivesMatter.

View attachment 71346
Maybe we'll get lucky and the fucking 'Pervert In The Sky' will tell her to send him her eight year old daughter for some 'Stinky Finger' playtime.

View attachment 71346

Toronto?

Here's Toronto

The grim history of the Ku Klux Klan in Toronto - Spacing Toronto

View attachment 71346
Bucs, lots of black people have been Muslim since the 60's. So it follows there are black Muslims in BLM. Nothing to see here. Terrorists don't pray to STOP murdering people.

View attachment 71346
Bucs, lots of black people have been Muslim since the 60's. So it follows there are black Muslims in BLM. Nothing to see here. Terrorists don't pray to STOP murdering people.
Is that a prayer any sane rational person would need to pray

View attachment 71346
Probably not.

you couldn't care less. you just wanted to post another rant about black people white trash boy.

that said, she didn't co-found Black Lives Matter, she co-founded BLM in Toronto.

and what she said was stupid.

and if a normal person said it (eg. not bigoted pondscum like you) we'd all probably agree she sucks. but it certainly isn't a reflection on the organization itself.

in other words..... and? *Shrug*

View attachment 71346
Won't help. Once infected with the virus of Islam, cognitive ability and rational thought begins to deteriorate rapidly in the brain ending with permanent mental illness. In severe cases, patient engages in self detonation.

"Muslim #BlackLivesMatter co-founder begs Allah to help keep her from killing white men"

And you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

you couldn't care less. you just wanted to post another rant about black people white trash boy.

that said, she didn't co-found Black Lives Matter, she co-founded BLM in Toronto.

and if a normal person said it (eg. not bigoted pondscum like you) we'd all probably agree she sucks. but it certainly isn't a reflection on the organization itself.

BLM was started by a bunch of Soros funded black lesbians. This is common knowledge nowadays.

BLM was started by a bunch of Soros funded black lesbians. This is common knowledge nowadays.

yeah,.... no.

but thanks for the irrelevant wacko rightwingnut talking points.

:cuckoo:

"Muslim #BlackLivesMatter co-founder begs Allah to help keep her from killing white men"

And you decided to start a thread about it to exhibit your ignorance of a hasty generalization fallacy.

EVERY Clayton Jones post contains the word "fallacy". Has anyone else noticed it? It's like he's a college freshmen who became starstruck by his sociology professor using a new fancy word and now wants to seem smart by using it himself. In every....single...post...he...makes. Every time.

View attachment 71346
Won't help. Once infected with the virus of Islam, cognitive ability and rational thought begins to deteriorate rapidly in the brain ending with permanent mental illness. In severe cases, patient engages in self detonation.
^^^ A good example of the ignorance, fear, stupidity, and bigotry common to most on the right.

View attachment 71346
^^^ A good example of the ignorance, fear, stupidity, and bigotry common to most on the right.

^^^^^^^
A good example of the ignorance and hasty generalization fallacy common to most on the left.

:blowup:

EVERY Clayton Jones post contains the word "fallacy". Has anyone else noticed it? It's like he's a college freshmen who became starstruck by his sociology professor using a new fancy word and now wants to seem smart by using it himself. In every....single...post...he...makes. Every time.
I've had the fucking loser on PI for months.
I don't waste my time/bandwidth on losers like him.

yeah,.... no.

but thanks for the irrelevant wacko rightwingnut talking points.

:cuckoo:
Yeah, yes. Dumb ass useful idiot.

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

View attachment 71346
I'd much prefer she was praying to STOP herself than the alternative. But if you don't want it public, it's pretty darned stupid to tweet it.

I

View attachment 71346
I'd much prefer she was praying to STOP herself than the alternative. But if you don't want it public, it's pretty darned stupid to tweet it.
I d say it's proof of mental illness or malice......its not pious it's dangerous

Forum List

Back