Muslim Invaders Attack 15 yr Old Dutch Girl (video)

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
I wonder if Obama will invite these guys to the White House?

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

One thing I noticed was, that multiple adult males stood idly by. I wonder what that was about...
I believe most of that increasingly common public apathy, a condition which Orwell makes use of in, Nineteen Eighty Four, is the result of castration by the increasingly authoritarian law-enforcement establishment. The American People are largely disarmed in public and for a variety of reasons are afraid to become involved in altercations.

The instinct that once compelled the American man to respond to situations such as seen in the video has been gradually bred out of him.

One thing I noticed was, that multiple adult males stood idly by. I wonder what that was about...
I believe most of that increasingly common public apathy, a condition which Orwell makes use of in, Nineteen Eighty Four, is the result of castration by the increasingly authoritarian law-enforcement establishment. The American People are largely disarmed in public and for a variety of reasons are afraid to become involved in altercations.

The instinct that once compelled the American man to respond to situations such as seen in the video has been gradually bred out of him.

Bullshit. There have always been cowards.

in other words....

they have become zombies....or sheeple.

These are sad times.

It's not so much cowardice as the result of a subtle social conditioning.

If that was my daughter I would literally kill those vile animals. I would let them watch me kill their families in front of them first.
I would consider it taking out the trash and a public service.
I understand your feelings and I share them. I would have no problem smashing that assaultive punk's skull in.

It's not so much cowardice as the result of a subtle social conditioning.

I disagree, it's not apathy, it's cowardice...and it has nothing to do with law enforcement or anything else. I don't believe the response seen in the video is not typical of the norm. In most places in this country if you assault a woman like that in front of a lot of people, you should expect a good ass-kicking.

Women are nothing to them. And how brave bystanders were in stopping him and his pals.

If that was my daughter I would literally kill those vile animals. I would let them watch me kill their families in front of them first.
I understand your feelings and I share them. I would have no problem smashing that assaultive punk's skull in.
I just don't see how... With violence being such a rush... How could a man pass up the opportunity to freely beat another, into a puddle of his own blood, and piss? While still doing the right thing...

I don't care if I am 75 years old......if some asshole slapped me, he wouldn't get another chance. Fact.

Lawyers. They sue everyone for everything. So no one wants to get involved in America....and cops get overwhelmed.

Understandable, but then you would go to prison.

Forum List

Back