Muslim killed Catholic priest in terrorist attack 3 years ago.

Excuse me,
but
Do you even debate here?

Do we have a topic to debate?

So, this isn't a topic to debate?

Thus far, all your tribe here has done is instead of expressing Solidarity, have instead got all butt-hurt, because a Catholic goy is a victim here.

I'm sorry you're feeling victimized. Need a tissue?

sp42193470_sc7

You wonder why so many despise your tribe?
LOL
Such obnoxious things, always trying to hog the victim mentality.
Oh how dare a Catholic express solidarity with a Catholic priest murdered by a Muslim terrorist, gee.

Just to be clear ... you start a thread about a Catholic Priest being murdered by a Muslim, then you make it all about the Jews?

375x500.249.jpg

Who brought up Jews, idiot?
The OP certainly didn't.

Irosie obviously got butt-hurt, that her tribe wasn't included, so she started mentioning Jews, or as she said J00s in comment #4.

You people are so desperate, dumb, and delusional.

The answer is...
Catholics in some countries are accustomed to violence.

Oh yeah?
Who are the White Catholic nations bombing, invading, and massacring people, unlike Neocons?

say the word "CRUSADER" to a muslim

Wait ... who were the Crusaders again?

68407.jpg

So, who invaded Christian lands first. eh?
Not saying the Crusades were perfect, but to look ONLY at Christians as perpetrators, and never victims of Muslims, is absurd.

I don't care to get INVOLVED in the muslim/Christian wars.
The muzzie POV is that CRUSADERS STOLE MUSLIM
JERUSALEM ----how do I know? muslims told me. The muslim pov is "CHRISTIANS ARE PERVERSE LIARS AND THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" I heard it in a mosque. I was young then and HORRIFIED at the sermon being preached into the ears of a gaggle of children. But then again-----I heard lots from little girls in plaid jumpers as a 5 year old kid-------'''YOU KILLED JESUS"" (who?)

The answer is...
Catholics in some countries are accustomed to violence.

Oh yeah?
Who are the White Catholic nations bombing, invading, and massacring people, unlike Neocons?

68407.jpg

Not saying the Crusades were perfect, but to look ONLY at Christians as perpetrators, and never victims of Muslims, is absurd.

JERUSALEM ----how do I know? muslims told me. The muslim pov is "CHRISTIANS ARE PERVERSE LIARS AND THE ENEMEEEEEES OF ISLAAAAM" I heard it in a mosque. I was young then and HORRIFIED at the sermon being preached into the ears of a gaggle of children. But then again-----I heard lots from little girls in plaid jumpers as a 5 year old kid-------'''YOU KILLED JESUS"" (who?)

Your tribe helped Muslims during the Moorish invasions of Spain, and the Crusades.

How dare Catholics & other Christians fight back, against people who seek to kill them.

Funny, how when Catholics are victims, you don't hear much of a peep.

France marks 3rd anniversary of priest's murder by Islamic terrorists

really? are you SURE about that? This event just did not show up in the news at all? Did the Pope mention it?

That's actually the ONLY source on this I can find on the Internet.
Just shows how maligned Catholics are, compared to you know who.

who? an interesting story----from---about a year ago-----
A muslim "imam" was shot by an Hispanic man---in BROOKLYN. His companion's first words were "WHERE'S DA MAYOR---IF IT HAD BEEN A JOOOO, DA MAYOR WOULD BE HERE IN 20 MINTES <fart stink>" Do you remember that case? it made local news-----I doubt that they read about it in PARIS----or even in Boston. I got news for
you------your reaction to the priest's murder in FRANCE is just as IDIOTIC-----Without divulging what I did over the past several decades------I will tell you some facts-----MOST MURDERS barely or even do not make even local news------no matter what their religion or ethnic group. I knew----when I was a working person about LOTS OF MURDERS up close.
and really horrific events-----that never made the news at all

Are you going into feral Chimp spasms?

I don't know what a feral chimp spasm is-------in the course
of my life, I tolerated stupidity even more comical than yours with no visible reaction at all.
It was pretty funny. Paints a great picture.

Oh yeah?

68407.jpg

Your tribe helped Muslims during the Moorish invasions of Spain, and the Crusades.

How dare Catholics & other Christians fight back, against people who seek to kill them.
Your mission is to discover why Christians don’t care about each other.
I have been outraged about the Muslim atrocities against Christians in Muslim nations for 3 decades and even the Popes never seemed to give a damn.

68407.jpg

I have been outraged about the Muslim atrocities against Christians in Muslim nations for 3 decades and even the Popes never seemed to give a damn.

One of the good ones of your tribe Brad Meltzer did a document on how Globalist orgs infiltrated the Vatican.

68407.jpg

One of the good ones of your tribe Brad Meltzer did a document on how Globalist orgs infiltrated the Vatican.
Laura Ingraham was very critical of GW for ignoring this issue.
The fact is that all the Vatican seems to care about is how much gold the tithes can buy.
The Vatican has always been a Globalist organization, but Christians should send a message loud and clear.

The fact is that all the Vatican seems to care about is how much gold the tithes can buy.
The Vatican has always been a Globalist organization, but Christians should send a message loud and clear.

Explain how the Vatican has always been Globalist?

Uh...let’s not make this about anything but an organization that conquered Europe and has never gone out of it’s way to care about oppressed Christians in Muslim lands.

Uh...let’s not make this about anything but an organization that conquered Europe and has never gone out of it’s way to care about oppressed Christians in Muslim lands.

Conqured Europe?
Is even half of Europe Catholic?

Ummm ...

a_jesuit_preaching_to_the_indians_960.jpg.fc3f0471.jpg

Ummm ...

Imperialism isn't always globalism.

PS.
One of the most nasty anti-Native American genocides was orchestrated by one of your tribe members, named Julius Popper.

Do we have a topic to debate?

Thus far, all your tribe here has done is instead of expressing Solidarity, have instead got all butt-hurt, because a Catholic goy is a victim here.

sp42193470_sc7

LOL
Oh how dare a Catholic express solidarity with a Catholic priest murdered by a Muslim terrorist, gee.

Just to be clear ... you start a thread about a Catholic Priest being murdered by a Muslim, then you make it all about the Jews?

375x500.249.jpg

The OP certainly didn't.

Irosie obviously got butt-hurt, that her tribe wasn't included, so she started mentioning Jews, or as she said J00s in comment #4.

try re-reading your idiot post------your inuendos are anything but SUBTLE

sp42193470_sc7

LOL

375x500.249.jpg

The OP certainly didn't.

try re-reading your idiot post------your inuendos are anything but SUBTLE

Oh noes, I offended you.
By saying "You know who".

Ummm ...

PS.
One of the most nasty anti-Native American genocides was orchestrated by one of your tribe members, named Julius Popper.
Oh my!
A JOO defended himself!
Bad JOO!!!

Ummm ...

PS.
Oh my!
A JOO defended himself!
Bad JOO!!!

Those Selk'Nam Natives were picking on poor Julius Popper.
Haha,
Wow, good joke.

Conqured Europe?
Is even half of Europe Catholic?
Just because Martin Luther fought back doesn’t mean the RCC didn’t try.
But you already knew that.
That Ignore function is so tempting.

Ummm ...

PS.
Oh my!
A JOO defended himself!
Bad JOO!!!

Those Selk'Nam Natives were picking on poor Julius Popper.
Haha,
Wow, good joke.
Don’t come to battle in your underwear.

Forum List

Back