Muslim lesbian couple torture kill possessed daughter at behest of supernatural entities

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An 8-year-old girl was subjected to prolonged torture at the hands of her mother and her lesbian lover before being killed by a blow to the head.
Muslim Lesbian Couple Torture, Kill ‘Possessed’ Daughter at Behest of ‘Supernatural’ Entities

Oh but lets have those gays adopt and playhouse if you wanted a kid you should have figured out it's NOT natural for the same sex to have kids it doesn't happen just like there is any such thing as a gawd dam woman donating sperm.

It's surprising the Muslims haven't killed them already just for being lesbians/gay whatever fk lingo u dildo's use.

upload_2020-1-2_11-53-39.png

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...g-of-abused-eight-year-old-girl-10090538.html

Last edited:
Lesbians cannot be Muslim.

Fake news...... :cool:

That's what makes me wonder Muslims don't put up with this chit!! But not sure it's fake the source is def. reliable they broke the UN story so they know their shit

These women are monsters and it's a shame they were only convicted of manslaughter when murder should have been the charge. On the bright side, you get use this five year old story and this child's dead body to smear gay parents, so at least she didn't die in vain.

I'm sure straight women never committed a crime against kids- or adults for that matter.

but the Bible says different
But did Christ? You know Jefferson was actually working on a bible made up of Christ's actions- (well, alleged actions), and not using the man made up stuff- it seems he thought to live Christ like was much more important than the stories man made up to convince others of something- if I recall, forgive the sinner hate the sin is high on a list of something-

But did Christ? You know Jefferson was actually working on a bible made up of Christ's actions- (well, alleged actions), and not using the man made up stuff- it seems he thought to live Christ like was much more important than the stories man made up to convince others of something- if I recall, forgive the sinner hate the sin is high on a list of something-
The Bible says Jesus was a Torah teacher and taught the laws to the people. Jesus stated the Torah laws were perfect and unchangeable.

One of the Torah laws said that sodomites (fudge packers) are an abomination to God and are to be put to death. ... :cool:

One of the Torah laws said that sodomites (fudge packers) are an abomination to God and are to be put to death
The Torah is Jewish, right? How is that Christian? BTW, jews need to clean their own dick before telling someone else his is dirty- what was that about hate the sin, forgive the sinner you said? Oh- nothing, never mind. The Torah has spoken.

The Torah is Jewish, right? How is that Christian? BTW, jews need to clean their own dick before telling someone else his is dirty- what was that about hate the sin, forgive the sinner you said? Oh- nothing, never mind. The Torah has spoken.
Jesus was a jewish rabbi who taught Torah Law to the people. ..

Matthew 5:18 "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished".

Heaven and earth haven't passed away, so logically the Torah laws are still in force. ... :cool:

Forum List

Back