Muslim refugee who raped a boy,10,in his Sydney home 'is not a crime because it's ok in his homeland

Yeah those Haji types like screwing Little boys (kids in general) as much or more then Catholic priests. No wonder the left loves them so much.

And public educators are 100 more times likely to abuse a child than a priest.

Your DARE impune the integrity of our dear and beloved public educators?! I agree. Teachers screw their students allot to.

Yeah those Haji types like screwing Little boys (kids in general) as much or more then Catholic priests. No wonder the left loves them so much.

Pedophiles are a protected class in the Democratic Party.

Seems to be the case

Your DARE impune the integrity of our dear and beloved public educators?! I agree. Teachers screw their students allot to.

Not all of them are bad...but this diddling the students thing is becoming an epidemic

Can't tell if that's just a facious tiebreak t on your part, but you aren't far from the truth on that. There is and has been a movement to normalize pedophelia that's protected by the courts and American Law. Only a matter of time before the left courts it as a voting block.

Seems to be the case
I remember how quiet the Gay Rights folks became when anyone brought pedophiles up in the Same-Sex Marriage debate.
As if it was a dirty little secret they didn't want to even mention.

Can't tell if that's just a facious tiebreak t on your part, but you aren't far from the truth on that. There is and has been a movement to normalize pedophelia that's protected by the courts and American Law. Only a matter of time before the left courts it as a voting block.
I mentioned it as a slippery-slope issue attached to marriage rights......and was often made fun of by liberals who claimed it would never happen.

They also said that illegals would never get Obamacare either.

Seems to be the case
I remember how quiet the Gay Rights folks became when anyone brought pedophiles up in the Same-Sex Marriage debate.
As if it was a dirty little secret they didn't want to even mention.

B4U-ACT

Those guys say they do what hey do to help pedo's. Only a matter of time before they are out there yelling for Pedosexual rights and acceptance. Just gross.

I mentioned it as a slippery-slope issue attached to marriage rights......and was often made fun of by liberals who claimed it would never happen.

There's a right to marry pre-pubescent children in the US?

lol, I'm not surprised you think that.

It's coming.

Look dickhead, if Gays can marry it's only a couple of lesbian judges away from being the law of the land that anyone can marry.

Why the lie in the thread title?

Some of you have whined about Americans being charged with crimes in other countries. This guy was charged and sentenced.

Before y'all get all high and mighty, you might want to remember that, under certain circumstances, murder is legal in the US.

First, the victim has to be black and second, the murderer has to lie that he felt threatened.

Bingo - the murderer walks.

Forum List

Back