Muslim refugee who raped a boy,10,in his Sydney home 'is not a crime because it's ok in his homeland

And public educators are 100 more times likely to abuse a child than a priest.
Pedophiles are a protected class in the Democratic Party.

Can't tell if that's just a facious tiebreak t on your part, but you aren't far from the truth on that. There is and has been a movement to normalize pedophelia that's protected by the courts and American Law. Only a matter of time before the left courts it as a voting block.
I mentioned it as a slippery-slope issue attached to marriage rights......and was often made fun of by liberals who claimed it would never happen.

They also said that illegals would never get Obamacare either.

There's a right to marry pre-pubescent children in the US?

lol, I'm not surprised you think that.
Look dickhead, if Gays can marry it's only a couple of lesbian judges away from being the law of the land that anyone can marry.

lol, I'm not surprised you believe that either.

Yeah those Haji types like screwing Little boys (kids in general) as much or more then Catholic priests. No wonder the left loves them so much.

As usual, lying SassyIrishLass defends catholic priests but condemns teachers and "muzzies".

Its not as though they are fetuses, right?

Lying hypocrite.

Why the lie in the thread title?

Some of you have whined about Americans being charged with crimes in other countries. This guy was charged and sentenced.

Before y'all get all high and mighty, you might want to remember that, under certain circumstances, murder is legal in the US.

First, the victim has to be black and second, the murderer has to lie that he felt threatened.

Bingo - the murderer walks.
Yeah....
Abortion = Murder

So the Muslim guy came from somewhere he thought sex with 10 year olds was okay?

Do they have legal same sex marriage rights in that country? Is that country a leader in gay rights?

How does that slippery slope work exactly?

lolol

Can't tell if that's just a facious tiebreak t on your part, but you aren't far from the truth on that. There is and has been a movement to normalize pedophelia that's protected by the courts and American Law. Only a matter of time before the left courts it as a voting block.
I mentioned it as a slippery-slope issue attached to marriage rights......and was often made fun of by liberals who claimed it would never happen.

Look dickhead, if Gays can marry it's only a couple of lesbian judges away from being the law of the land that anyone can marry.

According to these RWNJ jerks, there's no such thing as a RW pedo.

I'm so sick of them defending this from RWs while lying about the left.

RWNJs - prove your nasty accusations or stfu.

Some of you have whined about Americans being charged with crimes in other countries. This guy was charged and sentenced.

Before y'all get all high and mighty, you might want to remember that, under certain circumstances, murder is legal in the US.

First, the victim has to be black and second, the murderer has to lie that he felt threatened.

That was dumb.

So the Muslim guy came from somewhere he thought sex with 10 year olds was okay?

Do they have legal same sex marriage rights in that country? Is that country a leader in gay rights?

lolol

No, they just typically fuck children.

Yeah....
Abortion = Murder

Lying RWNJs like you say its okay to kill kids.

Hypocrite.

lolol

What's dumb (and a lie) is to say the left wants pedo legalized. Asshole.

FACT is, there's plenty of blame to go around. As long as you idiots lie about this, as long as you protect RWs who rape children, it will go on. You are aiding abetting RW pedos.

If you care about the children, stop lying.

This is the sharia law the regressive douches are all for. Hats off to Montana for trying to stop it before it gets out of hand.

According to these RWNJ jerks, there's no such thing as a RW pedo.

I'm so sick of them defending this from RWs while lying about the left.

RWNJs - prove your nasty accusations or stfu.

There is, it's just that gay people and Haji's tend to molest kids more as well sexually exploit people. Just ask this guy,

The One Thing No One Is Mentioning In Their Barney Frank Tributes: The Prostitutes

But, I'm sure Mr. Frank made sure to card all his little ho's and surly NEVER pimped out any minors to his friends in the democrat party. Really the only difference is a republican will go right to prison in humiliation as they should. Democrats? They just retire and continue to molest and exploit kids.

Yeah those Haji types like screwing Little boys (kids in general) as much or more then Catholic priests. No wonder the left loves them so much.

As usual, lying SassyIrishLass defends catholic priests but condemns teachers and "muzzies".

Its not as though they are fetuses, right?

Lying hypocrite.

Where exactly did I defend Catholic priests, you stupid SOB.

Anyone that sexually abuses a child should be shot...anyone

Now take your lying ass somewhere else, I'm tired of it

lolol

What's dumb (and a lie) is to say the left wants pedo legalized. Asshole.

FACT is, there's plenty of blame to go around. As long as you idiots lie about this, as long as you protect RWs who rape children, it will go on. You are aiding abetting RW pedos.

If you care about the children, stop lying.

Using the same tactics used by "gay" rights activists, pedophiles have begun to seek similar status arguing their desire for children is a sexual orientation no different than heterosexual or homosexuals. Critics of the homosexual lifestyle have long claimed that once it became acceptable to identify homosexuality as simply an "alternative lifestyle" or sexual orientation, logically nothing would be off limits. "Gay" advocates have taken offense at such a position insisting this would never happen. However, psychiatrists are now beginning to advocate redefining pedophilia in the same way homosexuality was redefined several years ago. In 1973 the American Psychiatric Association declassified homosexuality from its list of mental disorders. A group of psychiatrists with B4U-Act recently held a symposium proposing a new definition of pedophilia in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders of the APA. B4U-Act calls pedophiles "minor-attracted people."

Pedophile support group seeks ‘truth and dignity’ - Want same rights as homosexuals

It's coming.

lolol

So the real slippery slope here, if there is one, has nothing to do with legalizing same sex marriage, as the retard above tried to claim...

lolol

So the real slippery slope here, if there is one, has nothing to do with legalizing same sex marriage, as the retard above tried to claim...

It's a matter of time before they try and make it normal. It's already being worked on.

First of all, the raper is full of shit. He's from Myanmar (aka Burma) and the law there is as follows:

• Sections 269 & 270 make it a crime for a person to negligently spread a sexually transmitted disease.
  • Section 290 makes it a crime to commit "a public nuisance", not specified in the code, with fines up to two hundred rupees.
  • Sections 292 – 294 make it a crime to make, sell, or distribute "obscene" material or songs to adults or minors and to engage in any obscene acts in public.
  • Section 372 prohibits buying or selling a prostitute under the age of eighteen or using a prostitute to engage in illicit sexual relations.
  • Section 377- Whoever voluntarily has carnal intercourse with any man, woman or animal shall be punished with imprisonment for life or imprisonment for a term for which shall not be less than 2 years, but may extend to 10 years and shall also be liable to a fine that shall not be less than four hundred rupees but may extend to one thousand rupees.
  • Section 469 prohibits engaging in any marriage ceremony absent of a legal marriage.
  • Section 5(j) of the Emergency Provisions Act prohibits anything that might affect the morality of an individual, society or the public in a negative way.[3]

And further...

Myanmar Age of Consent & Statutory Rape Laws

lolol

It's a matter of time before they try and make it normal. It's already being worked on.

They? Who?

lolol

They? Who?

The Democrat party.

I rest my case.....

lolol
I guess you don't understand the difference between a law and accepted religious practices or the difference between written and unwritten laws.

Forum List

Back