Muslim threatens to circumcise Trump, this is awesome.

I wonder if Michelle Obama got the unkindest cut?

I've seen a few photographs of Michelle Obama, usually wearing an evening gown and I swear she's got a strategic bulge....in a most unfortunate area for a woman.

Dafuq? :eek:

obama-pennis.jpg
You never seen a Super Maxi Pad in play?

I've seen a few photographs of Michelle Obama, usually wearing an evening gown and I swear she's got a strategic bulge....in a most unfortunate area for a woman.

obama-pennis.jpg
You never seen a Super maxi pad in play?

Not like that...ahahahahaha
It's got a special belt to keep it in place, plus she has bladder control issues...Any tranny knows to tuck, before they roll.........

obama-pennis.jpg

That's a WTF WTF?! :eek-52::eek-52:

'Um....WHAT possibly could THAT be....IF it's not, well....something a biological female isn't born with?

Even Jeff Stryker would be jealous of that thing! :eek-52::eek-52:

obama-pennis.jpg

That's a WTF WTF?! :eek-52::eek-52:

'Um....WHAT possibly could THAT be....IF it's not, well....something a biological female isn't born with?

Even Jeff Stryker would be jealous of that thing! :eek-52::eek-52:

Photoshop and political enemies make unkind friends. And haters got to hate, hate, hate.
Of course they hate a well spoken, professional woman who has raised to beautiful young ladies.

upload_2015-12-9_17-38-44.jpegupload_2015-12-9_17-38-58.jpeg

images
[URL='http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiMoNDEk9DJAhVG7mMKHc9ZCxgQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.gettyimages.com%2Fdetail%2Fnews-photo%2Ffirst-lady-michelle-obama-attends-the-white-house-news-photo%2F471152122&psig=AFQjCNEhQZ24tdeFbhQ_zR-uLWh-6W__4g&ust=1449797625915433'][/URL]

I wonder if you have.

SassyIrishLass is a girl darling....the "Lass" bit is the hint :wink:

And so is Michelle Obama darling- the "First Lady" bit is the hint.

IDK there are a lot of pics out there with that bulge, I can understand one but there a LOT!

Another sterling example of what can happen if you give immoral right wing misogynists access to the internet and photo-shop.

I wonder if you have.

Well I'm not sure, after all Bruce Jenner was named "Woman of The Year"....and he's still a biological man :confused-84:

Well I am not so sure about Sassy either.

Oh wait- I think I found a photo of her......its on the internet....

I wonder if you have.

IDK there are a lot of pics out there with that bulge, I can understand one but there a LOT!

Another sterling example of what can happen if you give immoral right wing misogynists access to the internet and photo-shop.

Oh lighten up for once in your miserable life

I wonder if you have.

Well I'm not sure, after all Bruce Jenner was named "Woman of The Year"....and he's still a biological man :confused-84:

Well I am not so sure about Sassy either.

Doesn't matter what you're sure about, buttercup

Forum List

Back