Muslim threatens to circumcise Trump, this is awesome.

Lolol...I think this might be Aschlep...

You are being redirected...

I am sure the chances of that happening is less than zero, but by the chance that individual does get the chance how can you circumcise a pubic hair?

howthehellthespermthatwon_zpsmubjxyym.jpg

You were commenting on your 'um habit of thinking about dick sizes, this you can't deny.

He cant help it, it's the gay obsession and penis envy all rolled into one.
oh no not the false you are gay ploy .
btw that's another symptom of tiny dick syndrome.
He cant help it, it's the gay obsession and penis envy all rolled into one.

Yes, he's seems to perhaps want a bit of Mano e Mano action.....he's obviously not the sort for a unsuspecting male to get stuck in a public bathroom with :eek-52:
could you be any less original?

Hey, that was a legitimate piece of humour!
yeah, someone else's .

What, someone else's public bathroom?
could you be any less original?

No need to look at naked pictures of Trump
Guys with tiny dicks are easy to spot by the things they say you, jimblowme and Trump are fine examples of the phenomena.
Btw that was almost funny...almost.

Well, you ARE an expert on cocks duhs, considering how many have spent time in your mouth. I'll have to bow to your expertise.
flogging the false you suck dicks ploy to death...

if that were true i'd be in the far back of the line behind you and all other republicans who dream of sucking his (trumps) tiny dick.

Duhs, you're kind of a dull witted little hack, but even considering this came from you, pathetic and juvenile.

Given your proclivity for performing fellatio, are you perhaps the foundation for the term "dumb cocksucker?" :dunno:

if that were true i'd be in the far back of the line behind you and all other republicans who dream of sucking his (trumps) tiny dick.

Duhs, you're kind of a dull witted little hack, but even considering this came from you, pathetic and juvenile.

Given your proclivity for performing fellatio, are you perhaps the foundation for the term "dumb cocksucker?" :dunno:
wow! even less unoriginal then your usual spew.
does your face hurt from sucking the dregs at the bottom of the barrel?

No need to look at naked pictures of Trump
Guys with tiny dicks are easy to spot by the things they say you, jimblowme and Trump are fine examples of the phenomena.
Btw that was almost funny...almost.

Well, you ARE an expert on cocks duhs, considering how many have spent time in your mouth. I'll have to bow to your expertise.

Each week, top of daws shopping list....

listerine-total-care-11016.jpg

Forum List

Back