Muslim threatens to circumcise Trump, this is awesome.

No need to look at naked pictures of Trump
Guys with tiny dicks are easy to spot by the things they say you, jimblowme and Trump are fine examples of the phenomena.
Btw that was almost funny...almost.

Poor daws caught wondering about guys dick sizes. Pretty sad commentary on daws.
another epic fail ...

You were commenting on your 'um habit of thinking about dick sizes, this you can't deny.
false ! erroneous assumption.

Well, you seem to think about penis size a lot, so what's a girl to think?
you mean a smart girl ,unlike yourself?
she would have understood the joke ...

I'm not sure it's a true bulge. She's continually scratching her crotch, I think she just stretches out clothes....
IRS-take-this1.jpg
Some women just have large Vulva's. I think that that is all that is going on here.

Oh, Gawd, did I just defend Michelle?

It's late.
Are large vulvas itchy, and do they resemble a moderate sized cocknballset?
I am trying to avoid going into a lot of distageful details, but I have known ladies with large vulvas and yes, they did seem to have more issues with sweating and itching, at least in the summer when I knew them.

It wasnt a hygeine thing, just something about that ...condition.

Some women have vulva reduction surgery to ease their discomforts.

I wasnt joking.

Labiaplasty Surgery (Large Labia Reduction) - Vaginoplasty Procedure

'Um, I'm so not looking at that :eek-52:....it'll be too frightening :crybaby:

Poor daws caught wondering about guys dick sizes. Pretty sad commentary on daws.
another epic fail ...

You were commenting on your 'um habit of thinking about dick sizes, this you can't deny.
false ! erroneous assumption.

Well, you seem to think about penis size a lot, so what's a girl to think?
you mean a smart girl ,unlike yourself?
she would have understood the joke ...

:rolleyes-41:

lol, sure he can. Daws will deny anything the Dhimmicrats tell him to and without shame.
oh no not the hackneyed democratic zombie ploy.
jimblowme is the poster child and spokes model for faux Christian mental indoctrination.
the last original thought he had was back in 75

He cant help it, it's the gay obsession and penis envy all rolled into one.
oh no not the false you are gay ploy .
btw that's another symptom of tiny dick syndrome.

Yes, he's seems to perhaps want a bit of Mano e Mano action.....he's obviously not the sort for a unsuspecting male to get stuck in a public bathroom with :eek-52:
could you be any less original?

Hey, that was a legitimate piece of humour!
yeah, someone else's .

oh no not the false you are gay ploy .
btw that's another symptom of tiny dick syndrome.

Yes, he's seems to perhaps want a bit of Mano e Mano action.....he's obviously not the sort for a unsuspecting male to get stuck in a public bathroom with :eek-52:
could you be any less original?

Hey, that was a legitimate piece of humour!
yeah, someone else's .

What, someone else's public bathroom?

No need to look at naked pictures of Trump
Guys with tiny dicks are easy to spot by the things they say you, jimblowme and Trump are fine examples of the phenomena.
Btw that was almost funny...almost.

Well, you ARE an expert on cocks duhs, considering how many have spent time in your mouth. I'll have to bow to your expertise.

Forum List

Back