Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Other, I'll explain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
The Muslim goal of taking over the world, nation by nation...is not that far away. Keep giving in and soon you will go under. All they want is a little piece at a time.

This is nothing compared to our spineless British cousins who spend Billions of Pounds on welfare bennies for Muslim "immigrants".

Muslims are actual parasites.

I hear in the UK when they have daughters they send them back to their home country to live and get married and they leave their sons in the UK to impregnate british women.

Pretty infuriating. I'll be damned if my daughter gets with that sub-human species. Fucker will catch a 12 guage in his mouth. Fucking love to hate muslims dude.

Our immigration laws insist that people who wish to become citizens must be able to provide for themselves and learn about our country. It's a shame that politicians do not follow our laws and encourage others to continue breaking them.

I have to question why some Muslims come here. They do not like our culture, particularly the freedom allowed women. They have issues with many of our laws and want them replaced with Sharia law.

I do believe that they come in order to multiply and eventually become the majority. Some have declared as much. Why are we going out of our way to assist them in their quest to conquer us?

Now they plan a million Muslim march for September 11. They claim they don't get enough respect from Americans and now they chose that day to complain. I find that insensitive. Do they believe that by marching for Muslim rights on the day radical Muslims murdered thousands that we will appreciate them more? They are just going to upset people and they know it. If they wanted to reach out, they would have done so in the days after the attack and they would have condemned the radicals that hide among them. Instead, they say nothing and demand that we accept them. How can we do that when they are not willing to condemn terrorism and pressure our government to be politically correct when it comes to fighting terrorism? Their actions make it easier for terrorists to thrive and harder for us to find them.

If they refuse to speak out against Hamas, al Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood and other extremists, then they are just as dangerous.

They must love taking advantage of us infidels. And our government forces us to do so with their programs.

Given what the Boston Bomber did with his welfare cash, I can't possibly condone them receiving any kind of monetary benefits from our government.

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

Muslims are actual parasites.

I hear in the UK when they have daughters they send them back to their home country to live and get married and they leave their sons in the UK to impregnate british women.

Pretty infuriating. I'll be damned if my daughter gets with that sub-human species. Fucker will catch a 12 guage in his mouth. Fucking love to hate muslims dude.

Line them up for the firing squad. Sub-human dregs. We should all be entitled to subject any society or group of people to our will.

12 gauge to the mouth for anyone I don't like. Let's make it happen!

Forum List

Back